Universal DANDY DUNGEON Legend of Brave Yamada (By DMM.com)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Eli, Jan 25, 2017.

1. m2306

m2306 Active Member

Jul 23, 2016
    Is there any five star armour? I haven't been able to find any that goes beyond four stars. I know we allready got some tips about the Heck Queen set being good for its stautus ailment protection. I just finished upgrading the weapons I want but I'm still trying to decide which armour to go with. I really wish there was a thorough FAQ for this game, like the ones for console games. A full list of weapon and armour stats for example. So, did anybody upgrade the Momotaro set all the way? What skills do we get and how does it compare to the Heck Queen set?

2. m2306

m2306 Active Member

Jul 23, 2016
    Some tips for you.

Don't waste your rice balls in the dungeons. Just make some changes to your strategy and try again. Instead, use the rice balls on Hungry Questers. The Mine of Splendor has good ore for upgrades and in the Forest of Everything you can get the Miracle Pot. This is the most important bit. The Miracle Pot makes enemies always drop loot. Good for finding those harder to get enemy drop items. This also works for bosses. Use the pot when entering the last room and the bosses will drop several chests during one fight. This makes it a lot easier to get those special items they carry.

3. m2306

m2306 Active Member

Jul 23, 2016
    Miracle-Ultra-Rare dungeon Garbi Desert was just posted on Twitter by Ferdinandoid. All thanks goes to him. Grab it while it's valid!

7RLXF48XFC683QYP49DDC6AC

4. m2306

m2306 Active Member

Jul 23, 2016
    Or what about the Dragon set? It starts at four stars and doesn't need upgrading. Anybody maxed this one out, skills, defence? I have the helmet and shield but can't see where I could find the armour..?

5. Zhang Doe

Zhang Doe Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2013
    Awesome. I do not have Twitter, so this is appreciated.

3-star, Level 8 Beegarden
    78U6Q1TMBJ3QVERRHH4A0DD0

2-star, Level 8 Mimictown
    09FVFEMOZ3S79855U32388A4

6. Lickzy

Lickzy Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Oct 28, 2013
    Director of Sales
    Winnipeg, MB, Canada
    At this time, No.

7. Tango

Tango Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2010
    How do you enter the codes you guys are posting?

8. Zhang Doe

Mar 9, 2013
    Copy the text, then go to either Cast Spell in the main menu or find Cast Spell under the Dungeon Spell option in the Debug menu within the game. It should automatically pull whatever was copied.

9. Damian Phillips

Damian Phillips New Member

Feb 15, 2017
    I really like the plot of your game. It represents almost everyone's every day struggle. Everybody wants to be a hero, not just a ordinary man who works for his jackass boss. Luckily, Yamada succeeded to make his dream come true, yet only in his game.

10. m2306

m2306 Active Member

Jul 23, 2016
    Here's how you do it:

-Search for #dungeonspell on google.

-Choose the hit that says "#dungeonspell hastag on Twitter", usually the top hit.

-Click the "latest" tab to organize the tweets with the newest tweets first.

-Start copying and pasteing in codes. Never run out of dungeons again. :D

11. Tango

Tango Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2010
    Thanks! Option to do this opens up at Level 8. Had to run through the random dungeon a few times.

12. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    So very much this.

You get so much more bang for the buck this way. Extra materials plus inventory slots are a huge help at the beginning of the game.

Also - it's pretty easy to accidentally use a rice ball to continue and waste it with the yes/no swap it throws at you.

13. Tango

Tango Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2010
    Should I sell duplicate pieces of gear or can they be used to upgrade?

14. m2306

m2306 Active Member

Jul 23, 2016
    It depends. Gear isn't very effective when upgrading. But if you like to upgrade slowly, one level at a time then gear is ok. Keep in mind that it costs more per item at every level when upgrading. For example if you upgrade 10 levels in one go with just one item like gold ore or similar it'll only cost you 100 in gold. But if you use 5 rocks or pieces of equipment etc it'll cost you 500 to get just to level two or three and double that to get to the next level and so on.

15. panfried

panfried Well-Known Member

Oct 2, 2013
    If you follow this advice and happen to get one of those Miracle Pots do this trick to earn massive amounts of goodies:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOAyrEPo69Y#t=04m25s
    To sum it up - Miracle Pot makes the surgery beds drop either 500G, silver ore or gold ore, killing one of the fake Bai Bais drops another random treasure and makes the screen reset allowing you to rinse and repeat as much as needed as long as you have life to spare. This guy earned 10490 gold and countless ores in one run, granted we don't have that healing sword yet though.

16. Lickzy

Lickzy Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Oct 28, 2013
    Director of Sales
    Winnipeg, MB, Canada
    Seems excessive. Just play the game. I currently have 360k and tons of maxed weapons and armor

17. Zhang Doe

Mar 9, 2013
    You are my hero. I will never lack for quality spells again.

18. m2306

m2306 Active Member

Jul 23, 2016
    Omg!! Thank you! Gotta try this. I only fought BaiBai once so he's not too strong yet. Didn't bother to do it again because he wasn't carrying any stuff I wanted. But this gives me a reason!!

What is the sword the dude in the vid is using and where can we get it?

19. m2306

m2306 Active Member

Jul 23, 2016
    I have lots of gold too but not too much ore. Which levels do you play to get good ore?

20. m2306

m2306 Active Member

Jul 23, 2016
    Tried this and it worked like a dream. The Legendary Holy Sword was especially good for this because of the shockwaves it emits. When hitting the beds the shockwaves kept hitting the dummies which then dropped golden chests on me just when passing.