Dangerous $4.99 > $0.99!

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by ninjackid, Nov 22, 2012.

1. nightc1

nightc1 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2012
    AL
    Yeah, it would be nice if the dev said something. The only reason I pointed out the iAds in the first place was that it was listed in the update notes.

If they aren't going to put ads in the game I might throw them a buck for it.

2. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    First, the dev releases a seperate HD version months after the original; an insult to an early adopter like myself who took a real gamble on thos unfinished pipe dream of a game, which was essentially released as a beta, if not a late alpha. Now, I'm further rewarded with iads when I reinstall? damn POS. i wouldn't give this dev another dime, you have no idea what will become of your purchase.

3. nightc1

nightc1 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2012
    AL
    Greyskull, have you seen ads in the game?

4. september

september Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2012
    Serious as in thinking about getting this a few times, spotting the iAd update and being put off? Um sure, I wouldn't have said so otherwise.

5. ninjackid

ninjackid Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010

Oh, you guys... Lol! :p

Thanks a lot for the opinions, SV! I might just pass on this one since I still have yet to play Galaxy on Fire 2, and got a lot of games on my to-play list, hehe, :p but thanks again!