Universal Dark Sword (by NANOO Company) - Side-scrolling action RPG

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by touchGames, Jan 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OOOOOOOQOO

OOOOOOOQOO Member

Sep 2, 2015
    How much is this game?

2. jpgold

jpgold Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2012
    Online Ad Sales - Pandora
    New York, NY
    My guess is f2p

3. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Can I just buy the game without iap
    That's pretty much the only way I want to play

4. OOOOOOOQOO

OOOOOOOQOO Member

Sep 2, 2015
    thanks.

5. Repulsa

Repulsa Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    I think you guys made a mistake going f2p with energy timers. You should reconsider making it premium ;) I know i would buy it and so would everyone else. As is I think I'm gonna pass

6. H4nd0fg0d

H4nd0fg0d Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2010
    Exactly, if they were absolutely free then they would be purposeless. If they are replenished through ads then, no, that's not free. I'm getting a big pass vibe on this too.

7. lokiman

lokiman Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2012
    Vampire
    Principality of Zeon
    Visual style reminds me of another game called Dark Lands... yes, even the name is similar :)

8. Kimchisoju

Kimchisoju Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2015
    Male
    Caregiver
    All this negative hype but...

I'm in. I'm always in and free to play means nothing. These people who are hating this, no doubt will download. They are being vocal, that's all. Who can't resist a free to play game? No one that's who. And a beautiful, rather engaging one at it too. So please, if your going to be butt hurt about f2p games, keep it to yourself, enjoy tomorrow's release date, then you can complain. If you can't wait to open your mouth and spew hateful vomit, do it elsewhere because time love and energy went into this.

9. 7lilwhitewolf7

7lilwhitewolf7 Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2012
    Male
    Not hear on earth
    Georgia,Cleveland Ohio,Texas,New York
    Well are'nt you an Awesome breath of fresh air!
    Keepin myself in the dark and seein all this negativity iz really taking a toll on me. I can understand help offered to make the game more fun tho alot of time they forget alot of Dev have to make a living/ go into Developing for the first time perhaps missing a detail that we can help them with/ slamming an just released app to discourage their hard work sometimes to give up on creating ever again from the meaness of those members. Slamming a game knowin it' juz getting started for improvement does'nt help. Some push through and other Devs don't to where we might miss out on a great game coming our way. It'z like sometimes let them hate or ?ever they feel like callin it instead of wasting my time and energy replying when im going to support the Dev f2p or not f2p.

10. touchGames

touchGames Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2015
  11. teknalb

teknalb Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2015
    Did I just have a stroke?

12. Kimchisoju

Jan 11, 2015
    Male
    Caregiver
    #52 Kimchisoju, Mar 7, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2016
    Honest gameplay analysis after two boss fights

Ok, so I left a message that may have hurt peoples feelings and I know I didn't play the game yet, and now that I played this game, I just wanna say, please you guys, play this. Give the developers some love. What they have here is gold. It's Dark Souls and shadow fighter and it's amazing! It's brutal, unapologetic and fun! Two boss fights in, leveled up once with some armor and a new sword that glows a light gold, I know how many people feel for f2p elements and I assure you that it's not what you think it is. It feels optional and I can't believe this game got this much flack. PLEASE PLAY IT! You'll not be disappointed AT ALL. Now, I'm going back to playing before my wife catches me

Edit: just a question, do I get ranged abilities at all? Just wondering

13. H4nd0fg0d

Mar 30, 2010
    Butthurt, hateful vomit. Only thing I offer is the stark truth and my opinion. There are things I'm willing to do and things I'm not. So if not playing f2p is proliferating hate then I'm chalked full of it my friend. So get your words correct before you come on here spouting of self righteous bs because, son,you obviously have no idea what hate is.

14. Kimchisoju

Jan 11, 2015
    Male
    Caregiver
    Woah woah woah. Calm down there. All I'm suggesting is that this is a site for developers to come here and get support from the community of gamers that want to play these games, critique them and help make them better. Your always allowed to have your own feelings. No one I mad at you about that. Not even me. All I'm saying is that these developers put everything they have into these games and making comments that demean their game, that make their hard work and effort worthless, these words need to stop. Developers have left games unfinished because of people with opinions, they feel their entitled to because ultimately the Internet is a faceless community.
    If someone has enough devotion to a product to post it here and get people that rather pass on a game because of preconceived notions of other crappy games, then that's ok. But as the age old saying goes, don't knock it till you try it.
    I use those words, butt hurt, hateful vomit, because it is. If you are offended then I'm sorry. But if you honestly feel hurt, look at what you said to the developers and make sure they weren't hurt by your words first. If you didn't say anything mean or hurtful the don't be hurt about anything cause I'm not talking to you.
    Hey, enough about that now, did u play the game? What did you think?

15. H4nd0fg0d

Mar 30, 2010
    #55 H4nd0fg0d, Mar 7, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2016
    Well you can have your misguided views. I care not and my feelings are very far from hurt. If a dev is so sensitive that his feelings are so hurt by someone saying that they don't subscribe to f2p energy systems then so be it because that's plain weak. If my feelings were hurt every time someone disagreed with me I'd be one sad soul. This forum is here for game to be critiqued and views and opinions to be aired. If your feelings are hurt by it then I suggest reevaluate your frame of mind. Cheers!
    And to answer your question, did I play the game? No. I don't have to. It looks spectacular but I have principles and don't make exceptions regarding rubbish energy systems.