Universal Darkness Rush: Saving Princess

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by goiMot, Jan 11, 2012.

1. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    I think it was the bridge at around 4K+ meters

2. iniblade

iniblade Active Member

Sep 22, 2013
    Just picked this up 2 days ago at $3.99 the graphics just pulled me in. This is actually a really fun game with excellent visuals , like play station castlevania as a runner. My only problem is there is much grinding but at least it's fun to grind when the backgrounds change every 500 meters or so.
    Also the developer should make the missions a tad bit easier, that said Iam having a lot of fun. I tried the multiplayer but no one ever seems to be online. I know the price of $3.99 is high but I can image the art assets had to cost a couple of thousand. I hope the developer is around I have ideas if he wants to improve the game and get more players.

3. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    It's an old game, so multiplayer isnt as active as it was before.

Nonetheless, the singleplayer runner is very solid, and as you mentioned, the Castlevania-esque art-style and theme works really well here.

4. squashy

squashy Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    This runner could use some more love.

5. iniblade

iniblade Active Member

Sep 22, 2013
    Played long enough to earn 20,000 gold and get the coin magnet necklace. Now collecting coins is a lot easier , now the game is even way more fun!!

6. iniblade

iniblade Active Member

Sep 22, 2013
    Even though this is old I think they should make a part 2 or repromote this game. This has a permanent spot on my iphone4 a maybe a .99 sale would do the trick.

7. toby7ten

toby7ten Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2013
    Havent played for a couple of years - Went to DL again and its gone. Has this been pulled?