Death Call 2 (Get a FREE exclusive relic!) - RPG/Shooter

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by TC Games, Aug 2, 2012.

1. Trev1

Trev1 Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2011
    Chef
    NYC/CT...USA
    #161 Trev1, Sep 2, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2012
    Hey guys! I been on a little four day vacation and got my invite right before my trip soooo I been tryin to download the build at the hotel for the past 3 days! And no luck... UNTIL now! Test flight was telling me unable to download and to retry later....well it finally went through! Can't wait to try it out... Now what are the exact details of my group did 3 people already clear the game?

2. Fireball926

Fireball926 Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2010
    none
    Somewhere
    You have to sign up for a testflight account:

https://testflightapp.com/

The build is distributed through the website

3. TC Games

TC Games Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2011
    iOS developer
    We would love to have you guys test it :) We'll be doing our final set of testing this week have still have spots and giftcards left!

Fireball is right, we'll be sending it through testflight. I'm not sure if you have to have account before I send out your invitation. I'm pretty sure you can create one when I send the email through testflight a little later on this week, but we'll get it worked out :)

I hope your vacation has been awesome! :) There is still one giftcard left in your group!

4. Omnias

Omnias Active Member

Aug 25, 2012
    Texas
    Interesting

This seems like a really cool opportunity to beta test a game. Only question, are there still open positions?

5. picohero

picohero Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2012
    Thanks fireball :) I made my account and am SO excited about this. I don't even care if I win, being a official beta testers will be so cool. Winning would still be nice ;) Not to mention being in ending credits. I feel so giddy just thinking about it!

6. Trev1

Trev1 Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2011
    Chef
    NYC/CT...USA
    Thanks! its been ok....work for a week straight will suck when i get home but...thats life ei?

I love the new game ! your upgrades are amazing....guns amazing as usual....enemies are fun to take out...difficulty level bonuses are such a great add on....i did however get a weird incident after pausing and resuming the game....my whole touch screen went non responsive and had to shut down the app and start again....is it a hardware issue on my end maybe?

7. TC Games

Dec 5, 2011
    iOS developer
    We'd love to have you test it :) We do still have openings and are hoping to get a few more people onboard before Wednesday(the cutoff for beta testing).

Awesome! We're excited to have you test it :D Everyone who beats the game gets in the credits. And even if you aren't one of the first three to beat it in your group, you'll be entered into a drawing for a giftcard at the end of testing :)

It's true!

We're glad to hear you're enjoying it! I don't think I've seen that glitch. Do you remember where you paused the game?

8. Alister

Alister Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2012
    Philippines
    #168 Alister, Sep 4, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2012
    What I liked about the game through beta test stint..

My first Impressions on the game are very good..I've been yearning for a western type of game since I got this mobile device. One of the things that I think of as a good mechanic or type of game for the setting is an arcade shooter. So thank you for making this game. Its ideal because of a quick draw and shoot concept like the classic movies or stories of old. The story is also engaging as you mix terminator and tombstone which are two movies that I like..

I love the fact that game relies on both skill and strategy because it's not all about just shooting quick and accurately. An important factor of gameplay is knowing who to shoot first.,when to use the tank of what I presume filled with liquid nitrogen and other environmental damage. I also enjoy setting up the character with an rpg system. The presence of the puzzles are nice as I find them interesting and challenging.
    Everything facet of the game is working well harmoniously with each other. Plus it's not all too serious as there's a hint of humor from reading the enemypedia and shooting either a rolling tumble weed or an innocent bird.

9. sawyer4325

sawyer4325 Well-Known Member

May 20, 2011
    Do you still need testers? I think I can use my dads iPad 2.

10. TC Games

Dec 5, 2011
    iOS developer
    We do still have a few tester spots open, but today is the final day we'll be accepting accepting new testers! So you're just in time :)

We're very glad to hear you enjoyed it :)

11. picohero

Jul 16, 2012
    My builds ready tommorow :) I'm so excited!

12. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    Finally got it done I've been playing with two fingers in a brace made it all the way to the last level but struggled at the final two till I got the use of my fingers back. Well worth the discomfort.

It's such a great improvement from the first and I don't think you should tone done the last level is seems just right if you worked your way up to that point you'll be more than prepared

13. TC Games

Dec 5, 2011
    iOS developer
    Group 4's winners are Alister and lutz6

Build should be ready in 20 minutes :)

Having two fingers in a brace would definitely add some extra challenge! We're super glad to hear you enjoyed it :) I'm not sure which build you have, I think it might be one of the earlier ones?

14. picohero

Jul 16, 2012
    Love the cutscenes animation it's great so far. Will keep you guys posted for anyway bugs or whatever :)

15. lll Horus lll

lll Horus lll Active Member

Jun 16, 2012
    Beat the game already, it was that fun. When this game comes out I highly recommend you buy it. Thanks for letting me test and I sent feedback as a private message. Hope I helped.

16. picohero

Jul 16, 2012
    Really fun. Hope I get the chance to beat it. Me thinks I lost my chance at the giftcard :) The guys at TC understand what I mean ;) it just so happens I tend to prove Murphy's law (if something bad can happen to you, it will).

17. Ausar

Ausar Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2012
    BCN
    a new build is out downloading and ready to testing

18. TC Games

Dec 5, 2011
    iOS developer
    We have a new build posted and ready to go for you :)

You rock!!! We're hoping to get as many of the testers going on this final build, so we can make sure we're ready for submission :)

19. MMarzola

MMarzola Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2012
    Game Developer
    Los Angeles
    Those painted backgrounds look very nice!

20. sawyer4325

sawyer4325 Well-Known Member

May 20, 2011

Will get on it as soon as possible!