Deathsmiles For Dummies®

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Coldcoffee, Jul 9, 2011.

1. Vally

Vally Well-Known Member

Mar 18, 2009
    I will try. :) I will need to jailbreak my iPad 2 and install a display recorder, if that's at all possible...

If that can be done, then I'll definitely be all over it and I'll do some youtube videos. I managed to land a decent Follett score (170mil~) and that's without completion, or without the extra stage so I'm positive I can improve upon that.

2. plasmakirby3

plasmakirby3 Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2011
    Junior in High School
    Northern California
    #42 plasmakirby3, Aug 22, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2011
    Nice! I'm terrible at Arcade mode, but I'd really like to be better at it because it's purely skill. You should totally try out iPhone mode though; it's addicting as hell!

Oh, and please join the Bullet-hell fanatics group in my sig :) We're really active and you would be more than welcome there! (We need someone to dethrone coffee from winning every single CAVE competition)

3. spidey

spidey Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2010
    India
    ok... so these games are more than just trying to dodge bullets and trying to survive as long as possible?! good to know :)

i downloaded a lot of Cave lites... but only ever managed to like bug panic. And that was an intense experience beating the bosses!

4. Vally

Vally Well-Known Member

Mar 18, 2009
    Joined, and score posted in the current competition. Looks like I'm currently ahead of coldcoffee but I don't expect that to last very long!