Defender Chronicles (published by Chillingo)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Kartel, May 20, 2009.

1. Coral

Coral Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2008
    Thanks for the information and timely response. Good luck once the game is out in the app store!

2. onewithchaos

onewithchaos Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2009
    California
    This is one of the games I've been waiting on. Great to know its done and almost up for approval.

3. Spartan12103

Spartan12103 Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2009
    USA
    What I'd like to know Gimka, is how you got 2000 gold! I haven't managed to even get close to that amount.

4. Clymos

Clymos Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2009
    Looks really good. I will have to get this when it comes out. I am obsessed with TD games. That is such a bad thing for my wallet due to the app store. :p

5. Booch138

Booch138 Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    Data-Entry Operator
    Coolidge, AZ
    *Sigh* Still waiting... hahahaha. I have been all over this game since I saw the first innitial screen shots posted on here. I will say that this is easily a day 1 buy for me, with no questions asked. It looks amazing honestly, and very well polished. I can't say that I am not getting impatient over here ;) but I know it will be worth the wait. A RPG TD game just screams sex all over.

6. jFND

jFND Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2009
    For those wanting to find out more about the game -- we got our hands early on Defender Chronicles, there's a Hands-On preview up. Since I'm not allowed to post links, you know where to look.