Demon's Score (Sqeenix) 6.99->0.99! (later tonight)

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Greyskull, Dec 12, 2012.

1. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    #41 CygnetSeven, Dec 17, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2012
    Ah yes, once again the answer is staring me in the face. Thanks for not being too hard on me Cap. :D

How much gameplay comes with the original $1?

2. Capricornman

Capricornman Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2011
    #42 Capricornman, Dec 17, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2012
    No problem, always glad to help:)
    Yes with your $1 you'll get the default main character Serenity plus when you beat Asmodeus ( the first boss) in easy mode you get Asmodeus demon to transform Serenity. You can meet every consecutive boss and beat them . You'll be asked if you want to make a pact with each demon. So if you stay with the default Serenity and Asmodeus
    you can get quite far. But when you get to hard mode you might consider a more powerful demon for those tough fights and believe me they're there:)
    Keep in mind the more you play even if you die which I did a lot you keep levelling up Serenity which increases her HP amount at the beginning of each fight! I got to level 97 which gave me 990 HP. Just wanted to say that for each hallway fight between bosses I used the default Serenity all the way to Satan! It's worth it big time!

3. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Basically you get the full game with just the initial purchase, but it's gonna get real hard on hard mode. It's still doable, but really difficult.

The IAPs are mainly new demons which are essentially "costumes" that change you hallway music, and some give you a little bit more survivability, while others give out more xp.

Before the sale, I got to finish easy and medium difficulty using only the default character and the first demon which is free. With this alone, you get more than a buck's worth of content.