Universal Dice Soccer City (LambdaMu Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Lambdamu, Jan 31, 2018.

1. DustCloud13

DustCloud13 Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2013
    USA
    I’m afraid I’ve had a similar experience. Game crashed one day and my save file was lost (along with my in-app purchases). E-mailed support and haven’t heard back in 3 weeks.

2. Lambdamu

Lambdamu Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2010
    iPhone Application Developer
    Singapore
    Support should have gotten back to you both by now. We apologise for the delays and inconvenience.

3. Condorman

Condorman New Member

Feb 12, 2018
    Problem with Crescendo

My belief is that his skill is meant to operate on a triple. I've modified him and others dice and regularly role three 3s. I've yet to see his skill work.

4. pyrrhonic

pyrrhonic Active Member

Mar 23, 2015
    Support has, and with the utmost professionalism, courtesy, and sincerity. Thanks for that.

Just for what it's worth, my silence is due to the fact that my issue has not been "resolved" yet, to the point where I can share my experience with the community in a helpful way -- however, this is only partly due to the initial, long silence from Support; as of March 13th, any silence is due simply to me not yet having time to carefully go over the options Support presented to me. Once I do, I will absolutely post a follow-up both here and in the Appstore app review system.

5. Lambdamu

Apr 19, 2010
    Singapore
    Hmm. That is peculiar. Do note that Crescendo has a very high stamina cost, 3 stamina in fact. If his skill isn't functioning even when he has sufficient stamina, please let us know and we will follow up.

6. Lambdamu

Apr 19, 2010
    Singapore
    Your feedback is appreciated! If you'd like to talk to us in realtime, drop into our discord channel https://discord.gg/uYnNZ64
    Hopefully we can respond to you faster on that medium:eek:

7. WilliamPowers

WilliamPowers Member

Mar 18, 2018
    Wild Cat

I have spliced and diced my boxer so he now hits for 6-12 damage per roll of 2 (which is most rolls). I am considering splicing my carpenter with a Wild Cat so I can get up to 24 from my boxer. Will this work? Or is it only going to increase the Carpenter’s nothing power?

8. WilliamPowers

WilliamPowers Member

Mar 18, 2018
    How does this happen? I saw on the very first post of this thread that he hit for -16. I haven’t been able to touch that. I think the most damage I’ve done with him is -4. I’m really trying to make my offense a point stealer. (Boxer hits for -6 to -12 each hit)

9. Lambdamu

Apr 19, 2010
    Singapore
    Putting a Wildcat on the carpenter won't do anything for the boxer, and is unlikely to help the carpenter either because there is nothing he can do that will benefit from the crit. Crits are definitely one way to get those big hits –#the other way is to slowly build up "power" via the assistance of someone like Harry Kanine. A comination of boosted power + crit can do solid damage!

10. WilliamPowers

WilliamPowers Member

Mar 18, 2018
    Awesome! Thank you for letting me know. That’s what I thought, but I wasn’t absolutely sure. I’m just finally starting to get the hang of things. I do have another question: why is the goalie so bad, and why can’t he be helped at all. I’m trying to complete my goal board and CTRL-S is one of the last goals I have (save 5 goals). I’ve only saved 1 goal the entire time I’ve been playing, and I haven’t run into anyone that I have a shot against for some time. Is there no way to improve my goalies chance of saving?

11. DustCloud13

Jan 25, 2013
    USA
    Try playing some Grass League games, you should face players rolling lower numbers.

12. Lambdamu

Apr 19, 2010
    Singapore
    Studies have shown that robots aren't as probabilistically manipulable as organic beings. Also, having a really strong goalie would make defending absolutely redundant. And for some reason the mothership really wants to see us build strong defenders.

13. WilliamPowers

WilliamPowers Member

Mar 18, 2018
    Gold League Woes

I’m in gold league and I’m struggling to find wins. Just found out that a loss in stomping ground takes away my gold league wins. Very sad day for this little dicer :(

14. WilliamPowers

WilliamPowers Member

Mar 18, 2018
    Lion tamer

I have a question; if the lion is spliced with a cute cat, will her 5 power proc turn to 10 on 3 unique rolls? Or will it be ineffective? Anyone with info please lemme know.

Thanks!

15. WilliamPowers

WilliamPowers Member

Mar 18, 2018
    Game will not load

I updated to the most recent version of the app and now my game will not load. Anyone on that can help?

16. shockwavemasta

shockwavemasta New Member

Apr 3, 2018
    Same with me, glad to see I wasn't the only one that had problems loading it today.

17. DustCloud13

Jan 25, 2013
    USA
    I don’t think it’s related to any update, it seems that the servers are just down.

18. Lambdamu

Apr 19, 2010
    Singapore
    Yup it's a server issue. Will update you guys as soon as it's done! Don't delete in the mean time!

19. Lambdamu

Apr 19, 2010
    Singapore
    Server's are back up!

20. WilliamPowers

WilliamPowers Member

Mar 18, 2018
    Jitters

I’ve been playing pro league for a bit now, and I’m a little confused. My players get jitters, and it says “play 1 pro league games...” yet I’ve played 6 consecutive, and one them, and my player still has jitters. Is this a glitch? If not, please update the message to read “play pro league games” and not put a numerical amount on it.

Thanks