Dice Soccer League by LambdaMu Games

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Lambdamu, Jun 24, 2014.

1. Ninja12129

Ninja12129 Member

Aug 16, 2014
    Cup access is denied, due to lack of level (Season 6=Episode 6??? ):
    [​IMG]

However, I've clearly finished Episode 6:
    [​IMG]

Bug, or am I missing something???

2. Lambdamu

Lambdamu Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2010
    iPhone Application Developer
    Singapore
    #82 Lambdamu, Aug 20, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2014
    It seems like it's time to hire a new assistant coach! The old one was getting too cocky for his own good anyways :cool:

3. Lambdamu

Apr 19, 2010
    Singapore
    Yup, its a bug atm. The Cup unlocks in Episode 7, but trying to enter will cause a crash. Seems like someone is trying to hoard all the rewards! Don't worry though, the manhunt is currently on for that Cup stealing thief. Just sit tight!

4. Lambdamu

Apr 19, 2010
    Singapore
    Some midweek goal madness~

[​IMG]

5. cazlar

cazlar Member

Aug 17, 2011
    #85 cazlar, Aug 21, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2014
    BTW, I got a "team invalid" message earlier too. It was seemingly because I had the left entourage spot empty while someone in the right spot. Simply moving them out of the right and into the left was the solution.

The only other real problem I have had (other than working out how to win certain games!) was a crash when trying to name my team the first time I was asked. It worked though when I tried again. though since then, my teamname has disappeared for some reason so I am just "FC".

Otherwise the game is great and I'm enjoying moving through the progression (stuck on match 20 at the moment).

Edit: I also missed that there were other modes too (Friends/Away), I'll have to explore them.

6. Ninja12129

Ninja12129 Member

Aug 16, 2014
    When buying cards, from all areas, there are instances where the card is revealed before opening it. It's only for a split second and it happens enough that it ruins the surprise when you know what's coming. I've trained my eyes to see the border of the card, so I know if it's common or uncommon before I actually open the card.

Buy card
    Unzip from the top
    REVEAL FOR A SPLIT SECOND
    Tap to open
    FINAL REVEAL OF CARD

7. Ninja12129

Ninja12129 Member

Aug 16, 2014
    All the teams in season 9 have the same preview:
    [​IMG]

And....:eek: :D
    [​IMG]

8. Lambdamu

Apr 19, 2010
    Singapore
    Thanks for informing us on the weird Entourage behaviour! It seems everyone wants the left spot, instead of the right. Something about being closer to the hotdog stand ;)

You renamed your team successfully but it changed back to FC? Was this after you quit and came back to the game or while playing? Did you try renaming it again?

9. cazlar

cazlar Member

Aug 17, 2011
    #89 cazlar, Aug 22, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2014
    Yeah, it was in there for a bit, but then in a later play session I noticed it was just FC. Maybe it was saved locally but not on server?

I haven't changed it yet as I couldn't find where to do it (admittedly haven't looked too hard!)
    Edit: Found it (Options, Account, Rename). Seems to have worked fine, will let you know if it drops again for any reason.

10. djstout

djstout Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Sportscaster & football (soccer) coach
    Taiwan & Japan
    Thanks to the dev for the beta, sorry I was super busy and had absolutely no time to write any review until today. I've been playing it for a bit more than a week and I am enjoying it, nice game, the first few matchs were slightly boring and I didn't feel being in control at all, but after it got much better and could finally enjoy playing. What I don't understand is the U currency, why can't I get U currency by playing games?

11. Lambdamu

Apr 19, 2010
    Singapore
    We would like to thank everyone here whom have participated in the beta test! An email has been sent out to you, so do check it out. You can continue playing the beta build and post any feedback/bugs here as per usual.

Here's to hoping everyone's week will be like this!

[​IMG]

If only we can longball our Mondays to Fridays....

12. Lambdamu

Apr 19, 2010
    Singapore
    No worries, the DSL build on TestFlight will continue to be there, but we are now collecting responses on the game through a survey as well. You can still continue to post your feedback here though!

Currently, playing games will award you with Cash. You can then use the Cash you get to buy and open packs.
    You get U-Ade when you retire players. So if you think someone isn't contributing to your team, you can give him the boot. :D

13. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Done my survey, I'd of played a lot more but if data is being wiped playing obsessively would have wasted my time if I'll be doing it all over again so just played casual.

Overall good impressions and with the game and everything is in my feedback.

14. Lambdamu

Apr 19, 2010
    Singapore
    Yup we received it, thanks a lot!

15. jd0507

jd0507 New Member

Aug 27, 2014
    Irvine, CA. USA.
    Bug causing Game Crash.

Hey Guys,
    Sorry I was unavailable to post. Have been enjoying the game for a while now. And I finally found some time to make this post. I have attached a screenshot from really early in the game. Pardon my delay.

Details :
    Device : Iphone 5s
    Version : iOS 7.1
    Space Available : 676mb

Details of Problem:
    From the Startup screen, Click on the red Home Button > Click the Stadium Icon > Click the Missing person Icon (Both Left and Right) marked with a question mark > Then click the swap botton on the bottom left of the screen.

Result :
    The Game Crashes and You have to restart the game.

[​IMG]

I don't know how many of you are faced this problem. But I believe it might be serious.

All in all, I would definitely say that it is a great game. Definitely addictive (Have to try my best to not be addicted toooo much) :)

Looking forward to the full release of the game soon.

Thanks.

16. djstout

djstout Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Sportscaster & football (soccer) coach
    Taiwan & Japan
    Did the survey too but I am really worrying about losing all my data if I download the App Store version, how can I do?

17. Lambdamu

Apr 19, 2010
    Singapore
    Thanks a lot for pointing out this bug! It seems to have gone unnoticed long enough, but we're gonna squash it now!

18. jd0507

jd0507 New Member

Aug 27, 2014
    Irvine, CA. USA.
    Some more things to make the game better.

Hello Again,

I had a few suggestions that I would like to share quickly.

1. I got this when I opened the Game a long time ago.
    Issue: The player's Pictures are missing.

[​IMG]

2. I feel it would be nice if the players selected in the Stadium View would be highlighted in some way. I have added a pic below to illustrate what i mean.

Red Home screen at the top Left > Stadium Icon in the middle.

[​IMG]

Thanks.

19. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Well when I last asked we will lose saved data on beta, unless that's changed?

Generally I've always kept any data from testflight so unsure if they are resetting it themselves?

20. Ivan@LambdaMu

Ivan@LambdaMu Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2013
    Just to clarify this issue (as we've been getting a number of inquiries about this), we've been adding a ton of new features into the game since the beta test. The test was really helpful as it helped us solidified our concerns with the game and gave us a direction into problem areas that needed addressing before we go live.

Additionally, there's one giant secret feature that was intentionally held back from the beta test. This was done so as we wanted to collect data on game progressing/"fun-ness of basic gameplay"/other data on the game WITHOUT spoiling the surprise big feature of this game (We're saving this for closer to launch ;)).

So in conclusion, with the changes and the held back feature, the current save game data that you guys have would probably be incompatible/corrupted in the live version. There's a CHANCE it might work (i.e. you can load the game, play around some levels etc), but it will probably break/crash in a few places.