Directional Dash, free Puzzler game, no IAP, multiplayer soon!

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by HanJobsDotCom, Nov 10, 2013.

1. HanJobsDotCom

HanJobsDotCom Member

Mar 19, 2012
    Just wanted to drop by to say that Directional Dash's free sale is still ongoing, still has no ads, and no IAP's, and that it just received a massive v1.8 update.

v1.8 adds more sophisticated multiplayer system, leaderboards, trophies and achievements with rewards.

More cool stuff coming soon!

2. uFinKnow

uFinKnow Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2014
    I will give this a download now. Looks good.

3. Mess

Mess Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2013
    It is good, got hold of this last year somehow, I think I was given a promo code via the twitters when it launched.

Will have to play again and see what the updates have done :)

4. HanJobsDotCom

HanJobsDotCom Member

Mar 19, 2012
    Thanks guys! Please, give it a try.

The game itself hasn't changed too much, a couple new visual flairs but we are working on expanding it quite a bit with some really fun new mechanics!

What we have been working on is the amazing multiplayer system. You can play against friends now, there are leaderboards, shout outs, and trophies/prizes for achievements. So much more!

Since the multiplayer aspect includes cash gameplay, we're able to keep this on sale as a free app for quite awhile! Try it out, deposit a few bucks, play a few cash matches with real cash prizes, instead of just points. We'd love to hear what you guys think of it!

5. HanJobsDotCom

HanJobsDotCom Member

Mar 19, 2012
    Added a major update, so major that we've re-released the game as an entirely new app. Wanted to bump this thread! Hope you enjoy!