Universal Divide By Sheep (by tinyBuild LLC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by touchy85, Jul 1, 2015.

1. saosijs

saosijs Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2012
    Brazil
    I'm having some difficulties with the behavior on 1-8. I move the 4 sheep forward and two(!) get eaten. I move them to the life boat. Then I move the 7 sheep forward and 3 necessarily drop off. I move the remaining 4 sheep forward and they rearrange themselves so no one(!) gets eaten. Why is this behavior now different? :confused:

Aaaaaaaaaah Just realized why ... you only can feed the foxes once! A fox with a full belly isn't hungry anymore :D Well, that was fun LOL

2. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    I'm not overly keen on most puzzle type games but based on all the feedback here I'll have to pick this up.

3. ROGER-NL

ROGER-NL Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Hi sijs, this is our type of game isn't it, just wonderfull, this IOS gaming Gets better and better.

4. tinyBuild

tinyBuild Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2011
    When you feed a wolf, the wolf isn't hungry anymore :) 100% accurate world... physics?

5. DonnyDJ76

DonnyDJ76 Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2011
    Male
    Teacher
    Hackensack, NJ
    So since I have the 6+ and the Air, I decided to cave in and upgrade to 8.4 on the 6+. I will keep 8.2 on the Air.

This game is great! Innovative is a word that comes to mind. I just hope the sheep don't die when they go under water...jk

Going to leave a 5 star review on the App Store now.

6. mr_bez

mr_bez Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2012
    Well they don't die when you slice them in half with a frickin' laser beam, so maybe there's hope!
    Halfway through the second world now and finding that some levels are getti g quote tough now as they gradually layer on the new concepts.

I've noticed that Game Center doesn't seem to be woking for me and I find I have to squint a little bit at my 5S while playing. Bet that it looks great on iPad though.

7. saosijs

saosijs Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2012
    Brazil
    Exactly hahaha. It wasn't immediately obvious to me as a rule though, could be just me of course, but I posted it anyway as help for other players.

I'm not even halfway in the first chapter but congrats with the game! Are there plans for leaderboards? Simple level progress tracking (to see how far in the game my friends are) and maybe an "optimal solution" leaderboard on move counts (the less moves needed to solve a level, the higher the score)?

8. Misguided

Misguided Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2009
    This is exactly the sort of logic puzzler that I love. Simple rules that create complex situations. Great art style and sense of humor. I've finished the first world and really digging it.

9. Сипу

Сипу Active Member

Apr 29, 2015
    Doesn't work on iPad Air 2 iOS 8.4!!!
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaa!

10. Derprozess

Derprozess Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2012
    Engineer
    So this game will remain iOS 8.3+ only?

11. drmad

drmad Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2013
    Indonesia
    At first i can play until level 20s on 1st chaptr
    Exit the app,and can not get back into the app the App showed the gane logo and will show blue screen.... Ican not get pass that

I’ve tried to restart the game and also restart the phone but it doesn’t help
    Haven’t try to reinstall the game though

I’m on 6+ ios 8.4

12. Rawk GWJ

Rawk GWJ Well-Known Member

Feb 9, 2014
    I've played for about 15 minutes. I'm finding it tedious and boring. Maybe I should play a few more levels. Maybe it's just not for me. Maybe I'm just in a mood and I need to try again later.

On a positive note, it has loads of style and charm.

13. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    #33 Lavender, Jul 3, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2015
    I beta tested this one.
    It has this adorable charm that oozes during gameplay.
    Puzzles become more and more challenging and the sheep are just too cute to get mad at the game! LOL,

Bittersweet is the end of beta testing.... Soon, I can no longer play but sweet that the dev has completed and published the game.

Good luck dev!!

14. D1vi8

D1vi8 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2014
    Belgium
    Just started the game, seems like a very good game.
    But, yes, I already have a question.
    In stage 8 first bunch of sheeps need to be reduced from 4 to 2 en when they jump they keep the same position on the second block as on the block they jumped off and two get eaten. Very good. Then there is a second bunch of (4) sheep that do the same jump as the 4 sheep before but (now you need 4 sheep at the end) when they jump from one block to the other they change position and no sheep get eaten. Okay, you needed 4 sheep at the end but why suddenly do they change position when jumping?

(Sorry for my bad English)

15. drmad

drmad Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2013
    Indonesia
    I’m stuck on this screen....

Attached Files:

16. Unseen Studios

Unseen Studios Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2011
    UK
    Same here, managed to play multiple times yesterday, but the app won't even start today.

17. mr_bez

mr_bez Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2012
    This was already asked by saosijs on the previous page then he answered his own question:
    It can be a bit tricky to make out on iPhone, but the wolves become full after eating and can't move or eat anymore.

18. drmad

drmad Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2013
    Indonesia
    It’s resolved by deleting and downloading the game from the appstore. But the dev should fix this

19. Gamer1st

Gamer1st Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2013
    None. But I dream about being able to work again.
    USA
    Good to know.
    I've had more trouble this week with games not running than in any two normal months combined.
    Cookie Gluttons TD, Divide By Sheep, Fearless Fantasy, and Bad Dinos all were DOA at first.
    I got Cookie and BD running by clearing over a Gig of space and this one by redownloading.
    Still no luck on FF.
    I came very close to deleting and getting refunds on all of them.

20. Cowboy.Henk

Cowboy.Henk Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2012
    Male
    NL
    Hi all, nice puzzler. i am at lvl 1-16 and i am pretty much lost with gameplay logic. I see sliced sheep that regroup on the boat but I do not get the logic. Could anybody help me out here? Many thanks