Do you need graphics for Games?

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by Quire, May 1, 2013.

1. Quire

Quire Well-Known Member

May 1, 2013
    The first three illustrations for the Winter of the World tabletop RPG, forthcoming from Cakebread & Walton. A hugely exciting project to be involved in, as I've loved the novels by Michael Scott Rohan since reading the first one - The Anvil of Ice - in 1986.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm actively seeking new projects right now. If you need pro art for your game: characters, items, backgrounds, UI, logos, icons - or indeed any art at all - check out my portfolio site and drop me a line.

- Q

2. Quire

Quire Well-Known Member

May 1, 2013
    Colourised black and white art for Stay Heavy Games' 'Escape the Page' game. One asset out of approx. 1000! :)

Original line art by the brilliant Stine Sørenson. Colours by me!

[​IMG]

I'm actively seeking new projects right now. If you need pro art for your game, check out my portfolio site and drop me a line.

- Q

3. Quire

Quire Well-Known Member

May 1, 2013
  4. Quire

Quire Well-Known Member

May 1, 2013
    Recently had the gerat pleasure of working with Eligendi on a complete redesign of their exisiting frenetic 3-match game Simblocity. Re-working everything from the playing blocks, through the UI, title screen, etc, right on to the app icon.

[​IMG]

I'm actively seeking new projects right now. If you need pro art for your game, check out my portfolio site and drop me a line.

- Q

5. Quire

Quire Well-Known Member

May 1, 2013
    Colour version of logo for City of Masks, tabletop game forthcoming from Post World Games.

[​IMG]

- Q

6. Quire

Quire Well-Known Member

May 1, 2013
  7. Quire

Quire Well-Known Member

May 1, 2013
    Focus on Logos!

[​IMG]

I'm actively seeking new projects right now. If you need a logo or any kind of pro art for your game, check out my portfolio site and drop me a line.

- Q

8. Quire

Quire Well-Known Member

May 1, 2013
    Focus on UI!

[​IMG]

I'm actively seeking new projects right now. If you need UI or any kind of pro art for your game, check out my portfolio site and drop me a line.

- Q

9. Quire

Quire Well-Known Member

May 1, 2013
    Focus on Vector Art!

[​IMG]

I'm actively seeking new projects right now. If you need vector style or indeed any kind of pro art for your game, check out my portfolio site and drop me a line.

- Q

10. Quire

Quire Well-Known Member

May 1, 2013
    #50 Quire, Mar 5, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2016
    Character art for a client in the US. A lot of fun, this one!

[​IMG]

- Q

11. morg23

morg23 New Member

Oct 7, 2015
    Nice works and graphics is an important aspect of gaming!

12. Quire

Quire Well-Known Member

May 1, 2013
    Logo and promo art for JNA Mobile's City Builder Start Kit in the Unity Asset Store.

[​IMG]

- Q

13. Quire

Quire Well-Known Member

May 1, 2013
    New character work!

Don't know about you, but I wouldn't mess with him.

[​IMG]

- Q

14. Quire

Quire Well-Known Member

May 1, 2013
    Character art for Post World Games, for their post-apocalyptic tabletop game 'The Carcass'.

[​IMG]

I'm actively seeking new projects right now. If you need vector style or indeed any kind of pro art for your game, check out my portfolio site and drop me a line.

- Q

15. Quire

Quire Well-Known Member

May 1, 2013
    Stay Heavy Games are in the process of re-releasing their black and white game Escape The Page, to create a full-colour version: Comic Boy! Here's some comps of the many assets.

B&W line art by the inimitable Stine Sørensen. Colours by me.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

- Q

16. Quire

Quire Well-Known Member

May 1, 2013
    Character illustration and logo for Zippy Squirrel! Bigger versions on my portfolio.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm actively seeking new projects right now. If you need pro art for your game: characters, items, backgrounds, UI, logos, icons - or indeed any art at all - check out my portfolio site and drop me a line.

- Q

17. Quire

Quire Well-Known Member

May 1, 2013
    Character illustrations for a series of headline banners for a forthcoming tutorial website.

[​IMG]

I'm actively seeking new projects right now. If you need any kind of art for your game, check out my portfolio site and drop me a line.

- Q

18. Quire

Quire Well-Known Member

May 1, 2013
    The full banners for a forthcoming tutorial website.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm actively seeking new projects right now. If you need any kind of art for your game, check out my portfolio site and drop me a line.

- Q

19. Quire

Quire Well-Known Member

May 1, 2013
    This map was actually drawn a while back, and is well overdue showing here!

Main map below, and there's a bigger version - and a handful of closeups - on my portfolio site .

[​IMG]

20. Quire

Quire Well-Known Member

May 1, 2013
    The latest Animal Emblems. These guys will feature in an exploratory puzzle game called TOTEM, forthcoming from GhostPixel.

Closeups on my portfolio site .

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]