Does anyone know a good Multiplayer Game with high replay value?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by liquidmutiny, Nov 29, 2009.

1. AlvinDj

AlvinDj Well-Known Member

I second that, for a good Online Multiplayer RTS game :)

2. eggzbacon

eggzbacon Well-Known Member

May 17, 2009
    The Golden State
    COD: Zombies is very fun to play with a friend with coop.
    I like to play it online, its a lot funner than single player

3. da shiz wiz 19

da shiz wiz 19 Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    i bought it but havent tried out the online yet. How is it? any lag or lack of people to play with?

4. AlvinDj

ULTRA SMOOTH, not a single lag ! The Online Multi-Player system is pretty impressive I'd say... or perhaps this is my first ever RTS Online Multi-Player game that I got hooked for quite awhile...

Anyways, please make sure you fully completed the campaign mode and master the gameplay before heading over to the Online Multi-Player mode...

You'll get trashed very badly at start... you need to train hard on different tactics and when you lose a game, LEARN how your opponent defeated you... it's really important...

They have quite an active forum on their official game website, perhaps you can head on there to grab a few tips :)

5. da shiz wiz 19

da shiz wiz 19 Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    Thanks, I'll tell you about robocalypse soon as repayment =)

6. iamBone

iamBone Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2009
    Warfare Inc, very smooth online play. :)
    I tried my hand at it a while back (I've owned it for a long time but hadn't touched it for a while until the multiplayer update), and got destroyed.
    Didn't make it any less fun though.

7. AlvinDj

Haha.. it's ok ! Dont be obliged and thanks anyway ! Cheers :)

8. Bok Choy

Bok Choy Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2009
    Student
    I love how people think Eliminate is a rip-off. It's free, folks. You can't be ripped off for something that's free. It's your choice to download it.

Anyway, even though you don't want to get COD just go for it. It's amazing and the multiplayer is extremely entertaining. Definitely worth the ten bones.