**** Download IMN: ZERO for FREE - Game Center Contest - FIVE $15 iTunes Cards! ****

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by Jorge., Dec 2, 2012.

1. Jorge.

Jorge. Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2012
    Game Developer/Designer
    Miraflores, Lima, Perú
    Hi All,

Apple just approved the FREE (ad-supported) version of Ice Math Ninja: ZERO.

Please share the link with your friends and, if you have time, please rate it :) FREE download for iOS here!

Also, I will be releasing 2 new Mini-Games and 4 new PowerUps in a couple of weeks and I'll be sending it to the testers tomorrow.

The Games are: PRIMER ICE (a game about prime numbers ... still not sure about the name) and FROSTRIS (a Tentris-like numbers game).

The new Power-Ups are: ZERO Power, INFINITY Power, EXPONENTIAL Power, and GREEN FLAME Power.

I will be doing a promotion with AppGratis on January 20th and perhaps I'll do a new contest. I'll keep you posted.

Jorge

2. Jorge.

Jorge. Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2012
    Game Developer/Designer
    Miraflores, Lima, Perú
    Hi All,

A new contest with new prices will begin within 2 weeks (after Apple approves the new version)

In the meantime, you may want to register to test the new build of Ice math Ninja 2.5 here: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=216433

Thank you,

Jorge

3. Jorge.

Jorge. Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2012
    Game Developer/Designer
    Miraflores, Lima, Perú
    Hi All!

Version 2.5 of Ice Math Ninja has been released and a new contest will start this Saturday February 15!

Please check the "Promo Codes and Contests" section this Saturday morning (EST) for details on the new contest. We will also be posting the info at: https://www.facebook.com/icemathninja

You can download Ice Math Ninja 2.5 for FREE here:
    For iOS
    For Android
    For Kindle
    For Nook

There will be more prices this time around, so there will be more chances to win.
    I would love for you all to participate again!

Thank you,

Jorge

4. armoko

armoko Well-Known Member

May 16, 2011
    That's great! But I didn't get, which version should be installed. Because in the Testflight there is ver. 2.5.3. and on the AppStore version 2.5.1 ?

5. Jorge.

Jorge. Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2012
    Game Developer/Designer
    Miraflores, Lima, Perú
    Any version after 2.5 is good :)
    Version 2.5 adds the Facebook features which are needed to track scores and friends.

Good to hear that you'll participate! All the details will be up on Saturday morning!

Jorge