Netflix Dragon Up (by East Side Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by jimwagner, Dec 9, 2012.

1. xbtran

xbtran Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2011
    Hm thats so strange. I just tried it on a smaller scale (about 10 min). Earned 4.5k only made 3k. Very weird...

2. jimwagner

jimwagner Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2011
    Hey sorry for the lack of updates, I've actually moved over to a different project (same studio) while the tech guys hammer along on the cross platform stuff!

I'll try to twist the arm of someone from the Dragon Up team to get on here and keep you guys and gals up to date!

3. xbtran

xbtran Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2011
    So... anyone still playing this? I think I get 2/19 gifts back from the guild daily-ish. *hoping a dev could give us some kind of update... anything!*

4. Estrica

Estrica Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2012
    Stopped when there was that bug with the coins, but continued after the update. Sending the gifts, but you are right, a content update would be nice. :)

5. AIvin

AIvin Active Member

Sep 6, 2012
    Does anyone still play this? :) I just started a few days ago. I joined the Toucharcade guild thinking there would be more members but there are only 2. and they seem inactive

6. xbtran

xbtran Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2011
    Yes! Ive been playing this game too long to give up. And the devs are awesome and from Canada so I do want to support them. But theyve been pretty quiet.

Whats your new guild? I only get two a day from TA Dragons (thanks Estrica and Pigenstein).

7. Estrica

Estrica Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2012
    Actually, it would be a nice feature to show when someone last sent gifts. That way one could easily see who is still active in the group, who is not.

8. AIvin

AIvin Active Member

Sep 6, 2012
    How do I finish the achievement "be in guild with five more members"
    there are 14 people in my guild and it still doesn't show up as finished

9. xbtran

xbtran Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2011
    Yayy new updates!!

... for Facebook. What a bunch of crap. Been waiting so long. Dont even know why I bothered.

10. Blackrose1567

Blackrose1567 New Member

Jan 13, 2014
    Pug Dragon Part 4

I have a Facebook and when I invite people on Facebook the quest does not get completed? It's been like this for awhile now and I've tried multiple times. I really want that Pug Dragon.

11. Boardumb

Boardumb Administrator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Apr 14, 2009
    THE BOSS
    Sacramento, CA
    Now part of the Netflix library of games.

Anotherkellydown likes this.
  12. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Wonder if it’s worth getting into again. I’m not sure if when Netflix get games it’s means they may start getting more attention and updates again or it’ll just release one version and that’ll be it no updates.