Netflix Dragon Up (by East Side Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by jimwagner, Dec 9, 2012.

1. jimwagner

jimwagner Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2011
    Nice one! If anyone else reports that I'll give them that as a workaround.

2. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    I've only just got the game and got my second dragon and played a little longer, so far I can see that the lift may be a problem it moves pretty slowly unless you can upgrade speed later on?

3. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    Problem is my games just disappeared off the list of apps, can't find it on spotlight and the AppStore says open rather than install but can't open as its not there. Never had this before, any ideas?

4. Seil

Seil Growtopia Seed Master

Aug 30, 2012
    US
    Tried a full reboot of the device? Only thing I can think of suggesting. Or you could try syncing and seeing if the computer recognizes that the app is there.

5. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    #105 ste86uk, Feb 6, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2013
    Tried full reboot a few times app just isn't there at all but just says open when on the AppStore rather than install. Can't do anything with a pc as I have none just the phone.

Found the app in the usage section blank with no picture called null so deleted it and trying again.

6. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    I want to buy the 8 bit dragon but I don't want to risk crashing and losing all the coins and gems since this isn't supported on touch 4 so should I yay or nay?

7. xbtran

xbtran Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2011
    I tried sending everyone in my guild a gift and it sent to one of them but not to the other. I tried to send it to the other and it just says "Gifts are sending. Be cool!" It's been like that for awhile.

And when you send a gift back to someone, the send gift page is still there. It should close!

8. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    #108 ste86uk, Feb 6, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2013
    Hey Xbtran I'm in the UK and there are no reviews on my AppStore for the game yet. When I browse guild it just takes me to Facebook. Got a guild name for me to join by name instead?

Or if I create my own guild and put the name up in the first UK review on the store, if the guild doesn't fill up can I leave a guild?

9. bigghurt

bigghurt Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2012
    Couldn't find any guilds to join so starting a toucharcade guild. Just type in toucharcade and you should be able to join. If there already is one let me know.

10. xbtran

xbtran Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2011
    Hey guys I made a toucharcade guild as well. Its called TA Dragons. We have a few people in it so come join.

11. Bluangl27

Bluangl27 Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2011
    This game is so cute. Just had to say it. Great job guys! #

12. jimwagner

Nov 15, 2011
    Thanks! Our art director is awesome and our animator worked on My Little Pony, so we've got the cuteness locked down! Also I find it fun to make cute things barf....

@xbtran

We kinda rushed to get the guild and gifting stuff in, so now we're going in to polish some stuff with it. We've got a build in submission right now, but it's only a couple things: a fix for a tutorial bug and special visitors that will give you a gem for watching a video. Hay Day does something like this with their golden ticket you find on the ground!

Then we're getting some serious focus on Valhalla and more dragons, but that being ~3 week task, we're going to have a splinter group working on small tasks and polish!

13. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    I joined the TA guild for now as Dagon. Got Mandrake today he is my favourite so far but I only have 7 and my 8th on the way.

14. Almerto

Almerto Member

Feb 7, 2013
    I'm on a 3GS 5.x.x (i know that's old and outdated), game keeps on crashing upon opening the first treasure.. I really want to try this game out, this is frustrating: already rebooted the app about 5 times, same problem

15. jimwagner

Nov 15, 2011
    Our 3GS support is pretty spotty... Some players can get about 8 dragons in with it and some like yourself, can't get past the tutorial...

We're going to jump in and do some optimization and support for more devices as soon as we can, but it might not be til next month... Sorry! We're a small team.

Right now we support iPhone 4 and up, iPad 2 and up, and iPod touch 5th gen. iPod touch 4th gen is actually really tricky to support for us because it uses the same retina graphics as iPhone 4, but has half as much RAM. The 3GS actually performs better than it!

16. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    So iPod touch 4 may not get supported?

17. xbtran

xbtran Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2011
    Haha it does seem a little rushed! I can't send gifts to a few people, and I feel like that's because they're on an unsupported device because bramblett is one of those people. And certain things like browsing for guilds and removing guild members who haven't been active for awhile should have been there.

But I'm sure it'll come sooner or later. Must have been a crazy hectic past few weeks, and it doesn't seem like you guys are stopping anytime soon! Remember to take a break. ;)

18. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    I'm in the TA guild and haven't had trouble sending gifts at all but finding guilds is difficult as if you click browse the game takes you to Facebook so seems like you really need the name.

19. Bluangl27

Bluangl27 Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2011
    I've hit a snag sadly. The part 4 pug quest I won't be able to complete. Having no Facebook or twitter any longer I cannot complete the quest. In a future update is it possible to maybe pay gems to skip options in a specific quest? I'm kind of sad about it. Lol.

20. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    I agree there on the previous post I'm stuck on the same part, I have no twitter and Facebook I never post anything on especially from games.

Also is it a bug that just before my dragon egg hatches I can see the dragon appear inside its area? Also when waiting for an egg to be ready to hatch you can see what it will be as the dream treasure picture will show up for an egg.