Dragonvale RAINBOW DRAGON (NOT an add me thread)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Lelo.dude, Sep 21, 2011.

1. Dawnstar

Dawnstar Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2011
    Middle School
    Olympia, Washington, U.S.A
    2 hour = sandstorm.

2. BlackHopes

BlackHopes Member

Nov 10, 2011
    The first time i used firefly with seaweed but with a method that i have explained at the page more or less 30 but i think none belivied me then the second and the third with the same two the forth with a Two rainbow dragon and a fifth with bluefire and cristal...add me Too see them i'm blackhopes...

3. Dawnstar

Dec 18, 2011
    Middle School
    Uh..

4. Poopiesr

Poopiesr New Member

Dec 23, 2011
    I can breed rainbow dragons like no other. I have one lvl ten and one in the breeding cave. I breed lvl 10 firefly with lvl 10 swamp. It hasn't failed me yet and I've tried twice both success. Oh and p.s. I have NOT had a rainbow breeding in the epic breeding isle. But you can add me to see
    The dragons at poopiesr. My username.

5. Snicker432

Snicker432 Member

Sep 14, 2011
    How do you get the moon and sun dragon?

6. Dawnstar

Dec 18, 2011
    Middle School
    Moon: cold/scorch or scorch/storm
    Sun: fire/storm

7. BlackHopes

BlackHopes Member

Nov 10, 2011
    Happy christmas to All the dragonvale's players:):D:D:D

8. Dawnstar

Dec 18, 2011
    Middle School
    You too.

9. Sugar6363

Sugar6363 Member

Dec 21, 2011
    #509 Sugar6363, Dec 28, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2011
    Just failed me

First try it failed me, did exactly as u said.

Also i have all dragons but these;

Blue fire,
    Quake,
    Reindeer,
    Mud,
    Sandstorm,
    Snow,
    Sonic,
    Moon,
    Rainbow.

Please can someone tell me how to get them especially moon, sun, rainbow and reindeer.

Thanks guys!!

10. VOKUN DOVahKiiN

VOKUN DOVahKiiN New Member

Dec 28, 2011
    Registered Nurse
    Upstate NY
    #510 VOKUN DOVahKiiN, Dec 28, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2011
    Lurker coming out....

Hello everyone! I've been a lurker on this thread for awhile ;), while pursuing my sun and rainbow dragons. While I'm still chasing those dragons (and I mean that in the game sense, you naughty people... Lol!) I just want to thank you all for your work, suggestions, and help! If I do happen to get lucky and breed those elusive buggers, I'll be sure to post the relevant info here. I'm level 19 and have all other dragons but these two.

Anyway, thank you all again! :):):)

PS- feel free to add me on GC.... It's my forum name without the space: vokundovahkiin. I'm not a gem begger, as I'm doing okay in that department, but I always try to send gems to those on my list whom I can see really need them. Also, on that same note, I don't expect gems in return and would rather that my friends just also help those in need as well! I know this isn't an "add me" thread, but since I'm not looking for personal gain, and instead am truly just trying to help others, I didn't think you'd mind so much. If it is a problem, I truly am sorry, and if you contact me I will remove this info.

11. Snicker432

Snicker432 Member

Sep 14, 2011
    How long is the breeding time for sun and moon dragon?

12. VOKUN DOVahKiiN

Dec 28, 2011
    Registered Nurse
    Upstate NY
    48 hours to breed, then another 48 hours to incubate.

13. Allanon

Allanon Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2011
    Protecting the Lands from Brona
    Paranor
    Firefly/Seaweed at night on the EBC just got me my first RAINBOW!!!

14. VOKUN DOVahKiiN

Dec 28, 2011
    Registered Nurse
    Upstate NY
    Congrats! :):D:):D:):D:):D

15. Shaperz

Shaperz Member

Dec 31, 2011
    #515 Shaperz, Dec 31, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2011
    Sun , Moon & Rainbow Dragon

Dear all,

Finally after reading all the posts, i have made a confirmation on all the 3 KING Dragons.

For Moon & Sun, there are alot of Combo like Fire with storm, Blue Fire with Crystal, Water with Storm or Cold with Scorch. You can use any Combo & you can get both!!! The Trick is only the Timing. For Sun, you will need to Breed it in the Morning Between 7am to 6pm. For Moon, will be in the Night Between 7pm to 8am. Timing will be depending on your Local Time.

I have gotten Both Sun & Moon using Water with Storm in EBC. I got it in my Breeding Farm.

As for Rainbow, there are various combo as long as both are Hybrid Dragons. It will really all depends on luck.

Hope this info helps lol Gd Luck all.

Feel free to add me Sharperz

16. VOKUN DOVahKiiN

Dec 28, 2011
    Registered Nurse
    Upstate NY
    #516 VOKUN DOVahKiiN, Dec 31, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2011
    Sorry, but the time requirement is not true

This idea has been debated a lot in forums, and the general consensus is that time is not a factor. I got both of my moon dragons while breeding smack dab in the middle of the day. My son got his sun dragon by breeding a pair right before bedtime (around 9pm). The thing is that the whole day/night thing wouldn't really work out from a development standpoint without having to enter all kinds of extra code to account for time zones, and to my knowledge, nobody has found any coding like that in the program script. :(:confused:

I'm glad you got your dragons, and please believe me, I'm not trying to be mean, but until someone finds lines in the game code that supports this idea, and especially from having first-hand results to the contrary, I can't accept the time idea as truth. ;:D

17. Dawnstar

Dec 18, 2011
    Middle School
    Good Writing.

18. In major love ^.^

In major love ^.^ New Member

Jan 4, 2012
    Umm ...

Yeah not to be rude but everyone should know that there's a very easy way to get the rainbow dragon ... You breed the sun and moon together

19. Dawnstar

Dec 18, 2011
    Middle School
    #519 Dawnstar, Jan 4, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2012
    Yeah, a way to get it for gullible people. You can't breed moon and sun dragons together. Yeah, not to be rude, but you should research before you put a fact out in these forums.

20. ghardy

ghardy Member

Aug 3, 2011
    In the past few days, I have been doing some hardcore breeding using my level 15 Storm Dragon and my level 15 Ice Dragon. My results have been pretty good: 2 Moon Dragons and 1 Rainbow Dragon. This has lead me to believe that all that is needed to obtain these rare dragons is luck and level. For those who are interested, Storm was first, Ice was second.