Dragonvale RAINBOW DRAGON (NOT an add me thread)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Lelo.dude, Sep 21, 2011.

1. girlpower

girlpower Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Currently have one happening in the cave
    Used Swamp/ Firefly (lvl 9/10)
    this was after the update :)

2. Chewchoo

Chewchoo New Member

Oct 3, 2011
    Add me

Please add me, chewchoo. I would like to give and receive gems. :D

3. Jezzajeremy™

Jezzajeremy™ New Member

Aug 16, 2011
    sitting on the couch
    Australia
    Um brock what was the lavas level

4. Emmab9

Emmab9 New Member

Oct 3, 2011
    4th and so islands

Sorry, can't answer directly as I have rainbow L10 dragons, but is it possible to get a 4th and more island? I need more and this waiting to level up shit is pissing me off

5. Emmab9

Emmab9 New Member

Oct 3, 2011
    Gifts

How do I give gifts to gamecentre friends?

6. PunkfaceX

PunkfaceX Member

Oct 1, 2011
    Rainbow Dragon Breeding...

Been trying to breed myself a Rainbow Dragon for a week straight. I've done Seaweed/Firefly over twelve times and many other combos. I could definitely use some more gems to speed up all these breeding attempts.

Add PunkfaceX on Game Center, I'll send gems to anyone who tosses gems my way.

7. Sandeh

Sandeh New Member

Oct 4, 2011
    #87 Sandeh, Oct 4, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2011
    Breeding time Rainbow Dragon

Hey guys!

I have been trying to breed a Rainbow Dragon, using multiple combinations multiple times (including Firefly+Seaweed, Firefly+Swamp, Blazing+Mud and Blazing+Willow), all lvl 10 and all without Rainbow result...
    I am going for lvl 10 Ice+Fire to try to get the Blue Fire (Which was hinted to me by Alteredfrog's DragonVale Worksheet at: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?hl=en_US&key=0AjY0EUvzWMgmdHJJbTBkS0h6NS0teTJELVVvTDAtMHc&toomany=true , which has a lot of useful info about habitats and income generated by different dragons in different habitats.)

Anyway, I do actually have a question :):
    Does anyone know or can anyone confirm the incubation time for the rainbow dragon in the cave?
    With which I mean the time the 2 dragons spend in the breeding cave, not the hatching time of the egg in the nursery.

Thx in advance!
    Oh and my GC nick= 1337sandeh

8. Philinator19

Philinator19 New Member

Sep 29, 2011

hey sandeh ;-) i tinkk the time in the breeding cave is the same like the hatching time... so it must be 48 hours....

add me in gc Philinator19

9. jaren21

jaren21 New Member

Oct 4, 2011
    heyah

Ok so i've been trying different combo's like flower and storm cold and lava etc.. so far no luck but for what im seeing it seems like seaweed/swamp+firefly is the most popular haven't really tried this one yet since im just waiting for my firefly to reach level 10 since i made other dragons level 10 before this one and i'll start breeding this one if i get results i'll tell you guys or if i figure other things i'll share it

as for the mean time i could really use some gems i'll give gems at a daily basis of course 3x a day i'll give out in a rotation so please give me some too well i'll find out who gives and donts so yeah my

GC is Jaren21

10. swany64

swany64 New Member

Oct 4, 2011
    My girl got one using the Flower and Mountain Dragon... first shot :/.

My gamecenter ID is: swany64

On daily so I can give out max gems

11. Tieryaas

Tieryaas New Member

Oct 5, 2011
    ?

About the rainbow dragons I do not have much to say yet IM trying hard to bread sweaweed first and then we'll see :$ for now add me on gamecenter: [email protected]

12. Ksjayhawks

Ksjayhawks Member

Sep 26, 2011
    I have tried those combos thirty times
    I think you have to have all other dragons
    If it works add me and send me gems
    Gmc ksjayhawks99

13. GreyDawn

GreyDawn Active Member

Feb 6, 2009
    You don't have to have all other dragons, nor goals, nor acheicements, nor habitats, nor level 10 dragons, as has been confirmed by more than one user.

Anyone saying otherwise is just guessing as a result of not being able to yield a rainbow.

I haven't had any luck either, back on to a swamp/firefly combo, 6 tries in.

14. extremeninja123456789

Oct 6, 2011
    Add me!

Hey, guys please add me on gamecenter: extremeninja123456789 and I think the rainbow dragon formula is seaweed and lava or seaweed and firefly, they have to be lvl 10 though

15. SonOfJupiter

SonOfJupiter New Member

Oct 6, 2011
    Got a rainbow dragon just moments ago

I've been reading alot into this section about how to breed a rainbow dragon. Some people say finish all the objectives some people say lvl 10 dragons and some people say use A mixture of all the elements (earth water fire grass) but I just got one. I haven't finished all the quests nor do I have all the dragons because I refuse to buy the air dragon. I breed a lvl 10 poison dragon with a lvl 7 storm dragon and got my rainbow dragon. I already had the habitat and was trying to make a blue fire dragon. I only have two islands and two of habitats (fire and ice) are completely empty. I'm pretty sure it's safe to say to get a rainbow dragon it is just a roll of the dice. Keep breeding keep trying to make one. There is no formula to get it, just dumb luck. And a heads up it's a four day total wait for the rainbow dragon. Two days incubation time two days hatch time

16. SonOfJupiter

SonOfJupiter New Member

Oct 6, 2011
    I'm sorry to inform you but I just got a rainbow dragon from a level 7 storm dragon and a lvl 10 poison dragon. No formula for rainbow dragon just dumb luck

17. Khazigoroth

Khazigoroth New Member

Oct 2, 2011
    #97 Khazigoroth, Oct 6, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2011
    Just got a rainbow 30 seconds ago!!!

I did it!!!!!!! I used lvl 10 blazing on the left and lvl 10 crystal on the right i got rainbow on try number 2! And i was lvl 14 btw if it helps anything..
    Lvled up by opening my egg.
    If you want prove add me and visit me name is khazigoroth

Blazing+crystal=rainbow. CONFIRMED! I do think some combos might have a better chance rate then others, i went for this combo as blaze is more then 2 dragons in 1, atleast thats how i looked at it.. First you need water and fire for air then you need air and fire for blazing..

I wish you all the best luck and i will report more as soon as i get another rainbow.
    Khazigoroth,

P.s. I didnt even see it im post number 100! Yay :p

18. Khazigoroth

Khazigoroth New Member

Oct 2, 2011
    Buying air dragon?

You dont need to buy a air dragon! Just mix water with fire and there is your air! Hope this helps :p
    P.s. You can get all dragons without using gems.

19. lancerjk

lancerjk New Member

Sep 20, 2011
    I see seaweed/firefly and blazing/crystal is quite popular and the order doesn't seem to matter. A number got it both ways.

I am currently trying seaweed/firefly. Because Water+plant/fire+lightning: so i can maximize my number of tries. Any suggestions to even better maximize the number of times in a given time??

GC: lancerjk

20. lionhead3

lionhead3 New Member

Oct 6, 2011
    Got my rainbow dragon... YA
    Level 10 crystal & Level 10 blaze
    I got every dragon but I still don't have the achievement.
    I got everything listed for available for purchased