Dragonvale: Strategies/Tips (NOT an add me thread)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by darren12, Sep 18, 2011.

1. ButterflyFan

ButterflyFan Well-Known Member

Jun 30, 2012
    I'm not sure if there's a limit, but I know it is possible to get more than 150 friends.

2. iOSborne

iOSborne Well-Known Member

Jul 8, 2012
    college instructor
    PA

just worried about the slot and i only want to add "real" DV GC friends... those that are really interested and could play regularly.... do you?

3. ButterflyFan

Jun 30, 2012
    Yes, I play and gift gems regularly. I cannot visit my friends' Dragonvale parks; however, because my iPod is second generation and crashes regularly. If you want to add me, my GC id is ButterflyFan.

4. Thornefeather

Thornefeather Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2012
    Job seeker
    Virginia, USA
    Hiya

Glad to hear you got your email and stuff straight. Would've been bad to lse all the work you put in to get to level 17!
    I'm addicted to this game and am on it all the time. You can add me as well. GCID is Lady Redwolf.

Happy dragon breeding!

5. TIMELESS

TIMELESS Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2009
    I play every day and have a gem tree game center name is prissy5 you can add me if you like.Good luck

6. Rattler739

Rattler739 Well-Known Member

Jan 17, 2012
    RAC
    Amelia OH USA
    Thank you my wife makes fun of me for spending time making them look nice she just buys habitats and breeds in her park

And thank you for relaying the message again I totally forgot that she had said that thanks to you both!

7. Rattler739

Jan 17, 2012
    RAC
    Amelia OH USA
    Just updated my signature and have already received a request so thanks again

8. Foxtail2010

Foxtail2010 Well-Known Member

Mar 7, 2010
    Design
    Somewhere else
    #5428 Foxtail2010, Jul 17, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2012
    Yeah! I had to run to visit your islands. (Been a while since I visited friends -bad me). Really like what've done with the place! :D Baby Island is kinda my fave...heehee.

EDIT- oh and grats on 2 Golds, you too Texas! I have a new Ruby (#3) cooking, as of minutes ago. So that's both caves busy with Chrome/Scorch. Hopin the other is indeed a Gold (#2) .. thinking I'll do a little speed up as well. Sooo there may be a Minnesota happy dance later tonight.

9. Rattler739

Jan 17, 2012
    RAC
    Amelia OH USA
    Thanks and congrats on the ruby I'll have to visit yours and all the others's islands to

10. Sofalv Broke

Sofalv Broke Active Member

Mar 1, 2012
    Just for giggles, you have to shrink (youth-a-nize) a quicksilver and a fireworks dragon and then breed them. Their giddy hopping they do in the love cave is mad funny. Plus that quicksilver looks better as a mudpuppy anyways. That's what I named my little Mudpuppy/Salamander creature.

11. iOSborne

Jul 8, 2012
    college instructor
    PA
    @ButterflyFan - errr... how do you send gifts if you cannot visit your friends? sorry... super newbie to GC... ^^

@Thornefeather - i'll send you a request.. :) i realized that it is really hard to move up in DV and level 17 for me is really something... :)

@TIMELESS.. Thanks, man... i'll add you as well...

@Rattler739 - can i include you on my to-add list? hmmm i'll just send a request... :)

thanks all guys... id is iosborne

:)

12. Aiera Kyoto

Aiera Kyoto Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2011
    Student
    Somewhere...
    Good luck, I hope it's a Gold too.

Oh good, that means I won't have to speed up the process and worry about it going away. :D

13. ButterflyFan

Jun 30, 2012
    I can send gifts from my DV park. It's the middle button on the lower right corner of the screen. If you press that, you can see all your friends who play DV, and you can choose who to give gems to. I won't be able to visit your park, but I can still send you gems.

14. iOSborne

Jul 8, 2012
    college instructor
    PA
    Yey! got four friends today.. i was just amazed that you're all online... lol

i'll send back gems, ButterflyFan.. thanks!

15. LBryanDLC

LBryanDLC Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2012
    Okay Dragonvale Gods (or Wizards), please send me a Ruby. I am so tired of Firework eggs.:( Friday is my oldest son's birthday, and it would be nice to have a Ruby for his birthday.:)

16. ButterflyFan

Jun 30, 2012
    @LBryanDLC, Those firework fails can be really annoying. I hope you get a ruby soon. Happy birthday to your son!

@iOSborne, You're welcome!:)

17. iOSborne

Jul 8, 2012
    college instructor
    PA
    hi! are you also getting Firework from Scorch + Chrome? :eek::eek:

18. LBryanDLC

LBryanDLC Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2012
    Yep...Thus far the Ruby (Chrome/Scorch) attempts have left me with 35 Fireworks, 3 Forges, 1 Gold, numerous Scorch's and other assorted metal dragons. For me, all of these gem dragons have been a major effort. It's getting tiresome.

(GC ID LBcat05)

19. iOSborne

Jul 8, 2012
    college instructor
    PA
    you have 35 fireworks.. and ive been trying to get one for the last 3 days... :(

20. HLW

HLW Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2010
    UK
    I'm now level 16, and 2/3 of the way towards level 17, and Speedy my Moon dragon is helping me save up for a Metal dragon egg!
    I've left all my dragons with their default names because they usually suit them quite well, but Speedy seems a strange name for a Moon dragon... I think I'll rename it Luna.