Dragonvale: Strategies/Tips (NOT an add me thread)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by darren12, Sep 18, 2011.

1. girlpower

girlpower Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    #7281 girlpower, Nov 22, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2012
    Nice one Eugekava

LOL.....Ive been twiddling my thumbs in anticipation of a little ditty from you my friend......as always, good giggle material.

IMO, lunar eclipse looks like it ate the Moon!
    I'm also very suspicious about mud being involved in it's conception, whether it was planned or a sneaky affair that's muddied the waters here :D

2. Dmdaily10

Dmdaily10 Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2011
    Happy Thanksgiving everyone! After I'm done eating today I might look like the lunar eclipse dragon. :)

- DD

3. glory87

glory87 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    Half of my friends have disappeared, how do I get them back?

4. ~ebbnflow~

~ebbnflow~ Active Member

Nov 4, 2012
    Like girlpower said, DragonVale uses missing friends as an indicator that an update is available. Lost a couple of friends also, but after updating app they magically reappeared. :eek:

5. Foxtail2010

Foxtail2010 Well-Known Member

Mar 7, 2010
    Design
    Somewhere else
    Yeah I think the friends that have done the update disappear from your list until you also update.

6. Foxtail2010

Foxtail2010 Well-Known Member

Mar 7, 2010
    Design
    Somewhere else
    Honey boo boo

@Eugekava - Too funny! Thanks for the laugh, especially the name for your lunar eclipse. Perfect! Might even borrow that, if I ever get one.

7. Aiera Kyoto

Aiera Kyoto Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2011
    Student
    Somewhere...
    Yes you are correct. I went searching on GameFaqs and someone managed to confirm this. So much for that update... lol!

8. Aiera Kyoto

Aiera Kyoto Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2011
    Student
    Somewhere...
    #7288 Aiera Kyoto, Nov 23, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2012
    Reindeer is Back!

Congrats to everyone on their Lunar Eclipse success and on Kairos too (Glory)!
    Just managed to get my first one with Sandstorm/Cold. Thank you for putting that combo up (you know who you are)! :)

In another news, it also appears that the Reindeer Dragon is back! I need a second one to complete my collection here! Now if only I can download that file...

EDIT: Oops, after power cycling, that "update" is gone, so much for that Reindeer... T.T

9. dean288367

dean288367 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    I received a push notification yesterday that the Reindeer is suppose to be available sometime today. I hope we do get it, then all I will need is Leap Year and Love.

10. glory87

glory87 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    Thanks all! Friends are back. Getting a lot of mountain fails, boo!

11. Deeneez

Deeneez Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2011
    Pacific northwest
    Arg!:mad: This Lunar Eclipse dragon is being elusive..... Trying all my tricks but to no avail :mad::mad::(:(

12. ~ebbnflow~

~ebbnflow~ Active Member

Nov 4, 2012
    #7292 ~ebbnflow~, Nov 23, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2012
    Got my Lunar Eclipse chocolate egg using Sandstorm+Cold combo on my 2nd try. Now back to collecting display eggs from all the rare dragons while turning air, water and cold statues into gold.

13. ButterflyFan

ButterflyFan Well-Known Member

Jun 30, 2012
    I just got an iPhone 4s! Everything looks so beautiful on DV!

14. Crusty

Crusty Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2011
    Arghhhhhh:mad: DV keeps crashing :mad::mad:
    Have just updated my iOS and reloaded everything and now can't do anything with the dragons on my iPad as it crashes every time, having to keep things ticking over on the phone. I have reloaded, forced quit, turned iPad on and off - anyone else got any ideas?:confused:
    On the plus side have got a lunar eclipse cooking (air and ghost) so not all bad. Eug, love the ditty :D

15. Yasha65

Yasha65 Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2012
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Got a Lunar cooking on the island now. Sandstorm/Cold was the successful breeding pair for me too. :D

Got 8 metals left to lvl up to 15, then all my shrines are goldish. :p

Amazingly, I actually have been able to keep up with breeding, even though I really thought the Solar eclipse would slip through my fingers. Got it last minute. *pheew*

When they released the bone again, I was a little disappointed. Still am. Good for all of you who didn't have it of course. Then I thought, if they ARE going to continue to re-release the limiteds, wouldn't it be great if BFS released another limited at the same time, that requires the re-released one to be bred? That way the long timers (me included) would also have something fresh and new and exciting. ;)

Sending good-luck breeding vibes to all of us!

16. N3sty5

N3sty5 Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2012
    Got my second lunar eclipse cooking now. Back to finishing my egg display and trying for the second gold olympus again.

17. ButterflyFan

Jun 30, 2012
    Anyone else who has not gotten Kairos yet, did you get a message saying that there is an internal error when trying to start a quest?

18. Lyra 123

Lyra 123 New Member

Nov 5, 2012
    Wow, you are so AWESOME because you have an iPhone 4S!!!### I'm so jealous! (I only have an iPad.)

19. tigersmsk

tigersmsk New Member

Aug 10, 2012
    Every time I try to start a new quest the game freezes. The only thing I can do is uninstall and download it again. I'm not sure if this matters but I'm playing on an ipad2 32 gb with wifi.

20. ButterflyFan

Jun 30, 2012
    Haha! Thank you! I had an iPod 2nd generation, and it was soo slow, and DV kept crashing all the time. Everything is so fast on the iPhone! #