Dragonvale: Strategies/Tips (NOT an add me thread)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by darren12, Sep 18, 2011.

1. Korvaire

Korvaire Active Member

Mar 9, 2012
    Congrats Fox!

Good to hear.

No news on my front yet.

Korvaire

2. Allanon

Allanon Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2011
    Protecting the Lands from Brona
    Paranor
    My theory is they're either going to allow 4 dragons to fit in the Oly habitat (since they dont make much anyways) and up the max to 750k from 500k
    OR
    Add 2 more Oly dragons and keep the max at 3 per habitat. I ask myself, what is the significance of cyclops, when the other 3 are identical to each other.. It seems out of place. If 2 more get added to match cyclops I wouldn't be surprised.

It's quite possible neither of those will happen and they released cyclops alone, which is strange to me.

Ill start working on cyclops tmrw

3. Korvaire

Korvaire Active Member

Mar 9, 2012
    Garnet egg incubating.

I use sandbox for breeding. I went to look at the cyclops combos ... Have you Guys seen the size of that dragon? Is that just an error or is it really going to be that big cause it would need it's own inhabitant. The egg makes me laugh. I love it.

Kor

4. jtfields

jtfields Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2010
    I think eventually there'll be six.

5. Foxtail2010

Foxtail2010 Well-Known Member

Mar 7, 2010
    Design
    Somewhere else
    That would be nice, and increase to $1million. But -Ugh- I really don't want to breed Olys anymore.

Congrats korvaire!

6. Allanon

Allanon Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2011
    Protecting the Lands from Brona
    Paranor
    6 Olys or 6 in 1 habitat?

I think they'll make 2 more to match the cyclops bringing the total to 6 Olys but ull have to have 2 habitats to support them. We shall see

MOAR islands!!!

7. stlredbird

stlredbird Well-Known Member

May 21, 2009
    Woohoo!! Second Gold Oly!! So glad it didn't take 3 months like the first one.

Now to turn my shrines gold

8. TIMELESS

TIMELESS Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2009
    I checked DV sandbox and it says you can breed bronze and cyclops for another cyclops. Good luck everyone going to try this for my second one.

9. dlstar

dlstar Well-Known Member

I must be having a good week- got both my cyclops in less than 3 days. Trying for second platinum now, then will start trying (again) for second gold oly.

I was thinking that if they do do a couple more Olympus to match the cyclops, we might end up with a hydra dragon or maybe a medusa dragon... There's plenty of mythology to choose from. :)

10. kasm

kasm Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2009
    The sandbox show a chance of 2% if you breed Cyclops with Bronze or Silver Olys. However if you breed Cyclops with Gold Oly your chance is reversed - 98%.

11. myxiplx

myxiplx New Member

Oct 14, 2010
    Finally!!

My god that took some doing, finally got my Garnet after trying it nonstop on both the island on the cave since the 9th! No idea how many fails I had in total, but my fire shrine went from 34 to 77 from levelling up the failures!!

12. jtfields

Sep 29, 2010
    Almost completely ignored DV this weekend. Busy on Sat and got on a tangent with Gridlee yesterday. The least I've played DV in a long time. Back to the Cyclops...

13. Yasha65

Yasha65 Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2012
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Not happy at all with first 49 h platinum fail and now a 48 h something on the island.

I'm not liking this Cyclops dude I tell ya... #%€$|^}

14. jtfields

Sep 29, 2010
    Just got my first Cyc with Quicksilver/Ash in the EBC.

15. Aiera Kyoto

Aiera Kyoto Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2011
    Student
    Somewhere...
    First Cyclops here with Quicksilver/Ash as well! Definitely going to try Gold Oly/Cyclops next to test it out (and try to get a second Gold Oly while I'm at it :D)!

@Yasha: If there is a trading system, I will gladly trade my second Cyclops for that Platinum fail you have there. T.T

16. Yasha65

Yasha65 Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2012
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Yeeey, AK! And I would gladly give you the Platinum if it was possible. :)

17. Oliver Splash

Oliver Splash Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2012
    Just thought i'd share that i got my first Cyclops yesterday with Magnetic/Swamp. :)

18. Foxtail2010

Foxtail2010 Well-Known Member

Mar 7, 2010
    Design
    Somewhere else
    Nice! Thanks for sharing! Still no Cyc here but finally have 2 Hails. Anybody tried breeding Cyc/Oly together yet? I still need a second gold Oly, so can't wait to get that first Cyc, but yeah breeding it is tough &@$?!

19. Crusty

Crusty Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2011
    Yes Foxy oly gold plus cyclops has given me two more cyclops so filling up my new habitat fast! Hoping for my second gold oly at some point from this pairing!

20. dean288367

dean288367 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    Got both my Cyclops with Cactus/Rust. One on the island and one in the cave.
    Don't really like them in the Oly habitat, they look out of place. After I am done breeding the egg not sure if I will leave them in the habitat or put them in the cave.