Dragonvale: Strategies/Tips (NOT an add me thread)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by darren12, Sep 18, 2011.

1. Torai

Torai New Member

Sep 22, 2011
    #101 Torai, Sep 26, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2011
    Hi everyone !

I've tried probably 30 times with snow/mountain + fire dragon in order to get a BLUE FIRE one, but no luck here.

Anyone else got the BLUE FIRE yet ???

Im lvl 16 soon and wish to make a lot of friends so we all are better off

Please add me GC: Chu Tuoc

Thanksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. ryryfjp1

ryryfjp1 New Member

Sep 25, 2011
    thanks ididnt kno that the breeding would take 48 hours to breed . so it takes 4 days just to get a rainbow dragon to hatch and breed. wow
    add me : ryryfjp

3. lucrezio87

lucrezio87 Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2010
    Italy
    maybe i'm getting my rainbow :) lvl 14..

i would make some strange dragon, and breed a flower and a storm.. and.. 48h breeding :)yeah!

4. Lao-shu

Lao-shu Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2010
    I finally got the blue fire one, using snow and fire dragons at level 10. Makes me wonder if there are other hidden, low-likelihood variants waiting to be discovered.... I'm going to keep breeding random pairs, and see if anything pops up.

5. SolangeL305

SolangeL305 Member

Sep 26, 2011
    Please add me, SolangeL305. How do I know if I get a gift? I dont think Ive gotten one yet lol, I dont see anything. The thing is everyone has so many friends now its hard to distribute gifts to everyone when you only get 3 a day....

6. Verifed

Verifed Member

Sep 8, 2011
    #106 Verifed, Sep 26, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2011
    havent been on the forums in a while and ooh blue fire. think theres like green fire and stuff too?oh yeah and im not getting an update available in app store. is it already in game?

7. Lao-shu

Oct 27, 2010
    I think there HAVE to be more hidden dragons, because I've bred every known one so far, and not bought any with gems (though, I did hatch some faster with gems--not sure if that affects anything), and I don't have the "Every Last One" achievement.

8. Verifed

Verifed Member

Sep 8, 2011
    whats the breeding time for blue fire

9. Mario_VWA

Mario_VWA New Member

Sep 11, 2011
    12 hours

10. Verifed

Verifed Member

Sep 8, 2011
    tyvm

11. WanderingWillow

Sep 15, 2011
    30 tries of seaweed + firefly and still no rainbow (both lvl 10). I think I'll try blazing and mountain since they clash (fire/cold.air/earth). I might get a blue eventually if I do it while I'm at it.

If there are others they might be clashing or fill in the extra spaces like:

air/earth
    lightning/water
    plant/cold

and maybe

lightning+plant

Maybe they'll have light/dark dragons too.

Maybe this game will have a limit to the amount of dragons some are hidden and others hard to get. Is there anyone with the award for all types of dragons? If not maybe there will be more updates until they have the limit they want for the amount of dragons and then the award will come into place?

12. Lao-shu

Oct 27, 2010
    I've had the same idea, and I've been trying to combine incompatible elements (currently working on air and earth), to see if there are any hidden dragons available by that means. So far, no luck, but it took me ages to get the blue fire one, as well, so I'm not giving up.

13. Elminster-X

Elminster-X Member

Sep 23, 2011
    Lao-shu, did you always have the snow dragon in first place?

Btw my gamecenter id is Elminster-X

14. Lao-shu

Oct 27, 2010
    No--sometimes, I put the snow one first; other times, I put the fire one first, when I was breeding them. I'm not sure if it makes any difference. I can't remember which one I selected first, when I finally got the blue fire dragon.

15. ar_mack

ar_mack New Member

Sep 20, 2011
    So i finally got my rainbow! Thanks go to this forum for the guidance :)

Has anyone tried breeding their rainbow dragon with another one? Say... Plant for example? I waited four days for this thing. I'm not sure I want to risk having it out of commission for another 48 hours...

16. Dragonfly12345

Dragonfly12345 New Member

Sep 28, 2011
    Hey guys

Im new to this game, its soo addictive! Just wondering what the boosts are?

If anyone could help that would be great :)

Eva

DC-dragonfly12345

17. Jo.

Jo. Well-Known Member

May 30, 2009
    boosts are buildings you buy to increase how much money a dragon type makes. You unlock them at later levels in the game.

BTW How long does it take for a ICE/FIRE dragon egg to breed and hatch? I really want that thing D;

18. Rainebells

Rainebells New Member

Sep 30, 2011
    Need a dragon friend

Hi everyone, I need a friend in dragon vale , please add my account : rainiebells. Thanks much guys!! hope to see you soon. :))

19. Lao-shu

Oct 27, 2010
    Is anyone else unable to download the new update? Not sure if it's just me, but when I try to download it, nothing happens. Tried it both on my computer and directly on my iPad, with no luck.

20. Verifed

Verifed Member

Sep 8, 2011
    this is not the forums fo add me requests. go to darrens other one plase