Drawrace 2 (Chillingo)-->Free

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Greyskull, Oct 28, 2012.

1. You know what I think is crazy, it's people who text while riding a bicycle. I go to a college campus from time to time, and once in a while, I have seen females texting on their phones while biking. All the time, they are an accident waiting to happen, their bicycles shaking all over the place.

I've seen tons of people texting while driving a car, but when I see people texting on their cell phones while riding their bicycles, it makes me wonder why.

2. dclose

dclose Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2011
    Yeah this. +1. It also doesn't help to post vague information without links just to be "first". Slow down, get your information lined up, then post. And if you're not first, it's no big deal. Given that it's several hours before this is free anywhere, it's actually better to wait until closer to the time, so the thread doesn't drop below the threshold, never to be seen.

3. awp69

awp69 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    Searched the main thread and couldn't find anything, but anyone know the installed size for this?

4. cloud tiger

cloud tiger Well-Known Member

Mar 25, 2012
    UK
    Now free in he uk. Nice one OP !

5. sink_or_swim

sink_or_swim Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Germany
    Thanks for the heads-up

6. chris1a

chris1a Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2010
    Sweden
    Thanks for the heads up! Only had the HD one. Use your knee to steer next time so you can look up the links eh?

7. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    #28 Greyskull, Oct 28, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2012
    Maybe it's because I get verbally (well, I guess the written word isn't verbal..) abused when I don't post the appinfo link. Entitlement issues, I tell 'ya. And to the poster who said hold off: I've missed good freebies because either appshopper was too slow, the thread was started too late, or it was a multi-hour, not a multi-day sale.

Some people do more than scan price drops 24/7. Advanced notice can be helpful.

Really people. Can you quit whining? Don't worry, I'll still get the freebies. Find 'em yourself.

8. Greyskull

Dec 13, 2009
    Fort Lauderdale
    #29 Greyskull, Oct 28, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2012
    ignore, err, mod, delete this please

9. mrbiggles

mrbiggles Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Like retired
    USA
    FREE all around now!

10. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    What's the difference between HD and hot seat version?

11. apple06

apple06 Member

May 8, 2012
    If I'm not mistaken HotSeat is a trial version.

12. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
  13. Habakuk

Habakuk Well-Known Member

#34 Habakuk, Oct 29, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2012
    Disrespectful

I don't want to spoil the fun but it seems that this game is one of the bad IAP examples.

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showpost.php?p=2051278&postcount=181

My personal advice: Download it. Play it as long it's fun. When you hit the paywall don't buy anything and delete the game. Please don't support this kind of IAPs!

14. jared9876

jared9876 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2011
    Dallas TX
    It's not showing up as free for me!!!

15. awp69

awp69 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    Yeah, hadn't even read the main thread and just after my first race, I clicked on the "super car" since it appeared to be available while others were shown as locked. Then I was hit by the IAP screen. Pretty shaddy method of doing that kind of IAP if you ask me.

Game itself is fun. Not totally into it like I had thought I'd be but still worth checking out.

16. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    People actually thought that? I thought it was hilarious. I'm going to suffix it to every post I make from here on. I would elaborate but I'm driving.

17. marco76

marco76 Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2010
    Verona - Italy
    Downloading now thankkk

18. Greyskull

Dec 13, 2009
    Fort Lauderdale
    The iap is for one souped up car? Sounds like it's only a problem for the leaderboards or playing against people who bought that iap. As long as the entire game model didn't change.

19. Major Gnarl

Major Gnarl Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2010
    The ridiculous IAP option with no way of going back to the app made me delete this game. That, and the fact that it bored me to death. Glad I didn't waste money on this.

Thanks for the heads up though.