Universal Dub Dash (by Headup Games GmbH & Co KG)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by killercow, Oct 7, 2015.

1. Dysfunctional_Popo

Oct 10, 2015
    Why? I thought the challenge was fun.
    :confused:
    You just have to get used to the controls.

2. Incodra

Incodra Well-Known Member

#82 Incodra, Oct 14, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2015
    Thanks for your comment; we're not that happy with your 1star rating, though. ;) Actually, I have really a problem understanding it. Perhaps you could give me nome more insights on what went wrong? We have done everything to prevent such comments by saying things like (description, trailer, etc.)

"Dub Dash is the ultimate challenge!" :eek: or
    "Dub Dash is influenced by the games like The Impossible Game or Geometry Dash!" :eek: or even
    "Dub Dash is the hardest game you have ever played!". :eek:

Well, if you now
    => do not play "ultimately challenging" games.
    => do not play games like The Impossible Game or Geometry Dash.
    => do not want to play such a hard game.
    then why do you buy Dub Dash and play it? I do really want to understand it. Thanks!

We got so much great positive feedback so far and we would really appreciate if those people would also rate Dub Dash (some of you are probably now reading these lines ;)).

3. GDDreamzy

GDDreamzy Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2015
    i have none, lol
    Inside Motion.
    #83 GDDreamzy, Oct 14, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2015
    is Dub Dash coming to the Amazon App Shop too?
    Just asking, cause not every Developer releases on Amazon Android Devices...

(German grammar messes my english grammar up... lel)

4. TheGreatEscaper

TheGreatEscaper Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2014
    Great response ;)

5. Incodra

Well, we did not discuss that point, yet. I'll provide more information as soon as we have some... it'll take some time. No, do not ask when? No answer on that neither. ;)

6. GDDreamzy

Aug 20, 2015
    i have none, lol
    Inside Motion.
    Cause Devs must keep their secrets ;)

7. Incodra

No secrets at all... well, at least not regarding the release dates. ;) We'll publish them as soon as we have some.

8. GDDreamzy

Aug 20, 2015
    i have none, lol
    Inside Motion.
    ;)

I actually do games myself if i have time for myself to get on Clickteam Fusion 2.5 and think of something, xD

#NichtJederIstEinMeister

9. deadcandance

deadcandance Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2013
    Addicted to this game. It's gorgeous Controls are responsive. Music banging. Beautifully hard. Tip: go with the beat. Feel the music pumping and rip it up. Please keep updated devs and giving us more.

10. 8BitFlash

8BitFlash Well-Known Member

May 19, 2015
    Wow picked this up when I saw it dropped to a dollar...all I can say is I love it, it is super addicting and it is hard as nails. Took me a day to beat and get all notes on level one. Great job devs! This game should definitely be played by more people.

11. Incodra

Thanks a lot guys! ;) Well, we would like to see many more people playing it! ;) Feel free to spread the word about Dub Dash in any community you are in. How about reddit? No matter where, we'd be happy if you can support us. The larger the Dub Dash community, the more time and effort we'll be able to invest in the game. :D Stay tuned!

12. GDDreamzy

Aug 20, 2015
    i have none, lol
    Inside Motion.
    I actually made a Subreddit for Dub Dash, lol.

Link is http://reddit.com/r/dubdash

Just be aware that it is a place for discussions about the game, gameplay, etc etc etc.

13. Dysfunctional_Popo

Oct 10, 2015
    Sweet! I already posted something on there.

14. GDDreamzy

Aug 20, 2015
    i have none, lol
    Inside Motion.
    :D

If the Incodra Guys have an Reddit account too, i would make them to mods :)

15. LyonsRoar

LyonsRoar New Member

Oct 19, 2015
    Student
    Somewhere in America
    Cool game!

Downloaded the game a couple days ago, and I really like it so far! I like the decorations, rhythm, songs, styles, and just about everything else!

I'm sorry if this is wrong to say, since I haven't read through many posts on this page, but are you taking recommendations? If I may, I recommend that you use songs by TheFatRat, NightKilla (aka Rukkus), and F-777. They're really popular artists that are seen in many fan-made Geometry Dash levels, and I believe they'd help increase the popularity a lot.

I only have the Lite version currently (since I just got it), but it would be cool to change your character (if you can't already). I think any design would be cool because of the shape the character has.

Thanks so much for this great game, I look forward to buying the full version very soon! :):):)

16. Incodra

Great! Thanks for making a subreddit and for the first post! :D No, we are not redditers, but if we become that someday I'll let you know... cause of mods and stuff. ;) Let's for now see how the reaction will be there. I've heard that making a post in r/gaming could help. What do you think about it?

17. Incodra

Thanks! Happy to hear that! :D

We'd always love to hear your recommendations. ;)

We already got one recommendation in the past for F-777 and we were in touch with him; he's really great! We'll check the songs of the other two artists, you have mentioned for the future tracks. I have to say that we already have 2 tracks in the pipeline prepared for additional levels, but new levels will take some time. Currently, an iOS update for recording, Steam and Android have much higher priority than additional levels.

18. GDDreamzy

Aug 20, 2015
    i have none, lol
    Inside Motion.
    #98 GDDreamzy, Oct 20, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2015
    Depends on how the reactions will be and how many gamers of Dub Dash there are... and thus the subreddit is still pretty basic.

19. [ GD ] PixelatedIce

[ GD ] PixelatedIce Well-Known Member

Sep 27, 2015
    Cheeseburgers
    Secret location in Antartica
    Sonic blaster?

20. Dysfunctional_Popo

Oct 10, 2015
    F-777 is a very good choice for levels but also have Env and Waterflame who are also very good music producers. Also hope you add Sonic Blaster and Dance of the Violins!