Universal Dungeon Defense : The Invasion of Heroes (by GameCoaster)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by GameCoaster, Jan 22, 2017.

1. GameCoaster

GameCoaster Active Member

Jan 18, 2017
    Solo Indie game developer
    Korea
    I will make changes so that you can check character's skills on the Character Purchase screen.
    Thank you for your feedback :)

2. Havelcek

Havelcek Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 30, 2013
    This game is outstanding, and you all know I'm a picky S.O.B.

3. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Any ultra rare weapons or if not any plans to add them? At least around day 100 I think cool stuff should be dropping?

4. rpgmind

rpgmind Well-Known Member

Jun 9, 2010
    Dropping in to this is pretty fun! I'm early in, but I'm enjoying it, there's a lot going on, always something to do. One issue is it always crashes when I switch apps and come back. Having to manually save isn't a deal breaker, but for the sake of convenience please fix this ASAP

5. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Actually I noticed if you switch back decently quick its ok but if you take a while yea... lol

6. Lickzy

Lickzy Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Oct 28, 2013
    Director of Sales
    Winnipeg, MB, Canada
    Not having this issue on iPhone 7 or iPad mini 4

7. orangecan

orangecan Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2011
    This may be a very daft question but I can't seem to find any options to hire mercenaries? Can anyone point me in the right direction please

8. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    I play this more than Binding of Isaac man...

9. orangecan

orangecan Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2011
    Ignore that - found it.

Very glad I bought this - its rough around the edges but a great thing.

10. Duke12

Duke12 Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2013
    Characters screen, on top next to your chars is red hire button

Edit: -.-

11. Qvothe1331

Qvothe1331 Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2017
    #91 Qvothe1331, Jan 28, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2017
    I'm not really understanding the rubies. So to obtain rubies it says to play endless mode. I play and get to wave 15 and die. Says Estimated Rubies: 3. So I have three rubies correct? It shows up as three rubies in the equipment tab. So I go to the Ruby Store and it shows I have 0 rubies.

And then here's the other thing. So I play endless and get to wave 15 for 3 rubies. I play again and get another 15 waves. This is the other part I don't understand. I should have another 3 rubies from the second play for a total of 6 correct? But it still shows 3 in the equipment tab and 0 in the ruby store.

Can someone clarify these 2 things for me? Maybe just a bug needs patching?

12. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    I dont think you get it until you reincarnate. The meat and potatoes of this is getting to 100, getting as far as you can in endless and trials then reincarnating. As far as I know anyway.

13. Solarclipse

Solarclipse Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2012
    #93 Solarclipse, Jan 28, 2017
    Awesome!

Right now I have 5 legendary weapons that are all above 99%, but I get into a situation where an even better legendary comes up, but ts 100 levels behind...if I were to take that item on, it would really drop my overall item levels...right now I am using a level 554 shuriken with a level 503 character...the minimum requirement is 474c so I could be getting an even higher level, except earlier on found better weapons and sacrificed enchanting other items to bring them up to speed.

When you add the experience bonuses, you are making 1-3 levels per day—you can't really keep up with it. Maybe your not supposed to and that's a design choice, but maybe some research for another enchantment level or for more daily enchantments?

I guess big picture you want to inherit your legendaries and keep going with them, or get the shop running with lots of stock early on so you have lots of opportunities to get legendary items in the first 100 days.

Edit: Ah-hah!Last night I realized there were more options in the rebirth store, like more enchantments and more research!

14. stubbieoz

stubbieoz Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    It would be really handy to have the skills you need for Awakening to be highlighted when you are levelling up so you know which ones to select.

15. Qvothe1331

Jan 23, 2017
    Ah I see now. Thank u. Didn't notice til just now that it pretty much says what u said about reincarnating first.

16. Qvothe1331

Jan 23, 2017
    Anyone notice that the IAPs are not only somewhat hidden, but they exist behind a tab labeled "forbidden"? That is hilarious. A it jab at invasive and super irritating IAPs. It's so great and I applaud it all the way.

17. solarnya

solarnya Well-Known Member

Jul 22, 2015
    Male
    Close to Tokyo, Japan
    I like this game!

loot system is awesome!!

but some japanese words are weird.

18. GameCoaster

GameCoaster Active Member

Jan 18, 2017
    Solo Indie game developer
    Korea
    #98 GameCoaster, Jan 28, 2017
    You can increase daily enchantments at the rebirth store.

I'll see how I can add it.

19. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    One tip I can say is to have your other guys preferred skill set to the general training or whatever it is called. It ups damage by a percentage.

20. zoku

zoku New Member
    Patreon Bronze

May 11, 2013
    Cloud save doesn't work for me at all. I'm signed in to game center on both my phone and ipad. Completely closed the app but I can neither save or load.