Universal Dungeon Hunter 5 by Gameloft

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by EthanLean, Mar 11, 2015.

1. Gameloft_Ryan

Gameloft_Ryan Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2013
    Community Manager
    San Francisco
    Not at launch, but like with most other titles I suspect this could come with a future update :)

Correct! You don't lose actual loot or gold that you've collected. I think that would be overly harsh!

Hey man - If you're going to stream regularly I'd love to stop by and check it out! Shoot me an email: [email protected]

1.2gigs on my iPad

I'm really sorry this happened man! Must be something weird with our service. Please contact our support team and then once you get a ticket number, shoot me an email with it: [email protected]

I'll work to get this reversed as quickly as I can! This should NOT have happened.

2. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Back onto desktop gaming lately so not getting on my iPad much but since I can have this on my iPhone and iPad (it has cloud right?)

Anyway, anyone tried starting with the staff yet?

3. sivad

sivad Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2013
    App Store has been doing weird things ever since they did the pricing change thing at the beginning of year. I had a Twitter update that went through and ios 8.2 update shows available but when you click to DL it it says not found? Something is still strange with the servers...

How's the gameplay for those who have it? Any details?

4. amagicmoose

amagicmoose New Member

Mar 7, 2015

Im just curious, why make the game series 1,2,3,4, and 5? Why not iust have 1 game and do all the updates on that? Why would i want to spend money on it when i know there is just gonna be another follow up game to the series..

5. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Anyone else playing on a 6 plus? I think the screen size is decent but wondering what everyone else thinks?

6. sivad

sivad Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2013
    1-3 weren't really the same setting as 4&5, similar but not exact.

dH4 was added to with a bunch of content so I think they needed to change it up, plus the customizations of the characters is done dofferently, so you wouldn't be able to have the same game updates.

I believe dh4 ran for about a year and a half so that's a pretty long shelf life for a mobile action rpg, I think it was time to breathe in some new life

7. geno11233

geno11233 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2013
    Unfortunately I can't download this game right now, so can anyone please explain the strong holds system in the game?

8. emaddox

emaddox Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2011
    Male
    Yeah my wife downloaded it no problem on her US account.... But I can't, however it will download no problem on my CA account... Makes no sense.

9. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    You basically have pets that have stars for rarity levels and you place them on your stronghold map. Then when a player invades you they have to fight them. If the player wins against them next he has to fight you to win the chest. Its pretty well implemented.

10. RoboWarrior

RoboWarrior Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2012
    Wow 1.2 Gb is really good size for a game of this caliber in terms of graphics. Nice to know you guys are optimizing storage space.

11. NickyNichols

NickyNichols Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2012
    Say what you will, free to play blah blah blah freemium blah blah blah, cash grab blah blah blah, gameloft is evil blah blah blah, this is a great freaking game.

12. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    How does this rate with 3 and 4? Most people write off 3 and say just play 4. Is this better that 4 (less freemium) or about equal?

(I realize I'm asking this a bit early.)

13. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Ummmm it has a stamina bar which 4 didnt so after a certain number of missions you run out. Granted I think its pretty fair but besides that its pretty good man. More in line with 4 as its not arena based. I am still trying to get used to no classes and just use whatever weapon you want though.

14. sivad

sivad Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2013
    So you can be a dual wielding caster if you choose? ;).

15. adamlax

adamlax Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2013
    Male
    I've played this game for a little while and it's pretty good. The in app purchases don't stop you from playing the game. The only thing that is a little annoying is the effort to get potions. Stamina and energy aren't really problems and they've made the game so the more you play the better equipment you get. So as for equipment money isn't needed. The only recommendation is save your gems for potions.

16. fearlesskk

fearlesskk Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2014
    I dont know if anybody else on ipod5g as this problem but the graphics are weird and blurry on it and its kinda annoying

17. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Well you start out as whatever weapon class you pick so say you pick mage right. Well after that if you come across a 2 handed greatsword you can use that but your picture doesnt change.... So you have a mage pic using a greatsword lol. I am only here because my stamina is out by the way so I guess you do run out fairly quickly. The key is to level up as that increases the max capacity.

18. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Am I helping you guys out at all? Lol.

19. Zeillusion

Zeillusion Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2013
    #79 Zeillusion, Mar 12, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2015
    15 minutes! So psyched. I'll post my name once I create my character for you guys to add :)

&& yes. You find spells also. They can be earned as rewards or achievements. You can also use any combo of weapons. There are no limits. You are who you want to be in the game! Caster /swordsman / bowman ect.

How many missions can you do before you run out?

Also buddy were having the same issue. Should be available at normal time 11pm est

20. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    #80 Amenbrother, Mar 12, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2015
    Friend me when you get on ok? Use d6fd.

EDIT: Wow the stamina takes a long time to refill..