Dungeon Masters (by Supe, LLC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Vovin, Jan 7, 2013.

1. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Weird after re-downloading install had no problems; within an hour i was notified of a 3/15/14 update that won't install completely... like DRH reports.

2. drh1961

drh1961 Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2013
    Update problems

Yup, that is the update I'm having trouble with. All other updates worked fine.

3. prodigygwa

prodigygwa Active Member

May 12, 2013
    Like a fool I ignored the warnings and paid for this. The game won't even install, how do you get a refund????

4. Touchmint

Touchmint Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    It's too bad it's not working I was looking forward to playing :/

5. cillian666

cillian666 New Member

Jan 2, 2013
    Having troubles with last update too. Trying it for many days and it always display an error message after 90%.

6. Trevor

Trevor Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2009
    Another update just posted. Hopefully this helps some of you be able to play it.

7. macatron

macatron Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2009
    Has any of the recent updates made this game more playable? It's had several over the last couple of months, but this thread has been completely silent for some reason.

8. Gurney Halleck

Gurney Halleck Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2012
    Telephony and Computer Network Engineering and Mai
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    1 to 2 updates every month since release. This must be one of the most updated games on the AppStore, and yet they still have the horribly off center app icon.

Also, still the color dots at the top of each character is cut off so you cannot see which character is which in the party member position interface (where you can see overhead of the characters each shown as a different color.)

This makes it really tough in the heat of battle to remember which character will fire down which side of the lane, or who is front and back when being attacked from multiple directions.

Really wish that along with all these crash fixes we could at least get the full interface working properly. Really this is he biggest deterent to playing for me at this point. Really distracting in battle when you want to keep moving your characters positions for tactical advantage.

Otherwise this is still one of my favorites and I would really like to see the interface get some love so I can start playing again.

I have already pointed out these bugs directly to the developer more than once with no reply.

Really want to support this work even though it doesn't appear to be official port because this classic needs to be played on iOS.

Really hope something will be done to fix these issues and keep working to improve the app in all the other ways the dev is obviously busy doing.

Props for all the crash fixes, now give us a sexy properly aligned app icon to be proud of and fix the character color dots in the avatar image for combat.

9. PeteOzzy

PeteOzzy Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2013
    Norwich, England
    There's an ad-supported free version now on the AppStore for those that were apprehensive about buying before trying. Will definitely be warily trying it out myself as a huge fan of the original.

10. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Already own this and probably will reinstall it again now if it's not already on my phone. But does it work/look good on the air 2? With it being old I'm thinking maybe keep it in my 5s

11. Gurney Halleck

Dec 21, 2012
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    #191 Gurney Halleck, Aug 13, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2015
    I will post more detailed imps once I am able to venture deep with this latest update, but after the many updates this game has received I am really enjoying this classic!!!

12. macatron

macatron Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2009
    Glad to hear! I was wondering if all the updates were actually making any difference in the way it played. :)

13. Gurney Halleck

Dec 21, 2012
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    New update fixes the winged key on 7 that was stopping my progress! Just want to say I am always excited every time I see this get more update love! Hard to replace the original and on iOS this is absolutely as close as it gets!

I will post imps of the updated version if there are any hitches, otherwise, for such an old game to still be getting updates shows a love for the game from the dev. I am grateful you keep working to improve this homage/clone to one of PC gaming's greatest legacies!

Runs fine on iOS 9.02 iPhone 6s so far and still plays great at this screen size :)

14. Repulsa

Repulsa Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    What are the IAP all about ?