Universal Dungeon Plunder by Dominic Duchesne (Universal)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by undeadcow, Mar 5, 2013.

1. Dungeon Plunder version 1.23 will be submitted to Apple next week once I receive the new art.

It will introduce 5 new special encounters (2 outdoors, 3 indoors) along with an additional 3 free skins (Warrior, Mage and Monk) for Platinum Edition players (i.e.: all classes/skins unlocked).

I'll let you know when it's submitted and post some previews as usual.

Have a good weekend everyone and thank you for having downloaded Dungeon Plunder.

2. kioshi

kioshi Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2011
    Brazil
    Please could you add a d-pad or something like it for the iPad? It's really tiresome tapping all over the screen to move.

3. Yes I'll have the D-Pad option for iPads either in 1.23 version or 1.24.

4. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    More skins?!? Amazing; Dungeon Plunder just keeps coming at you.

5. I just submitted version 1.23 to Apple.

[​IMG]

Unfortunately the new events are not part of it as they need more testing and I still wanted to get the bug fixes and balance improvement out beforehand. Plan is to have 1.24 with them included being sent shortly after this one's approval.

6. undeadcow

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    That mage skin alone is worth the price of Platinum Edition; best one yet!

7. Enriana

Enriana Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2011
    East Coast, US
    Agreed! I haven't purchased the Platinum Edition yet - emphasis on the "yet". ;) At first I only wanted to unlock the ranger class and didn't think I cared about skins.. then they looked more and more appealing. Options! Pretty pretty options! (Though I do like the default ranger one.)

Plus, supporting the game is always my pleasure.

8. Darth Ronfar

Darth Ronfar Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2011
    Animal related
    LA
    Hey, I just heard the music from this game in Maximus(the 2d fighter) Did you or someone have the rights to that song?

9. Yes I licensed the tracks used in Dungeon Plunder from a musician named Matthew Pablo. You can see his credited work (authorized and licensed to use) on his website: http://www.matthewpablo.com/credits.

As Maximus is not listed I'll let him know. I checked that game briefly but couldn't hear a familiar tune in the title screen or in game - where did you hear the tracks?

10. Darth Ronfar

Darth Ronfar Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2011
    Animal related
    LA
    #1010 Darth Ronfar, Jun 15, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2013
    It's in the Boss vs. Boss wager mode after you beat the game on original, it's also in the 8th level "Graveyard"

11. blackbear219

blackbear219 Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2012
    Been really busy lately (wife is prego and I just got back from a week in Vegas for work) but I still plan on beating this with my 3rd class soon!

12. kioshi

kioshi Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2011
    Brazil
    Thanks you. I love this game and also, thanks for the extra skins for us platinum buyers :)

13. blackbear219

Dec 20, 2012
    Taking them a while on this one, eh?

14. They usually take 6-7 days so it should be up friday or so.

15. blackbear219

Dec 20, 2012
    I just beat it with the Mage. I have completed the game with the Warrior, Ranger and Mage now. The first two were level 21 when I beat it but I was only 20 when I beat it with the Mage. I also have all the Legendary runes now.

Make no mistake. This game is HARD, but the challenge is what keeps me playing it.

woot!

16. blackbear219

Dec 20, 2012
    it's live. the new warrior skin is great.

17. Yep just got it to update on the canadian app store as well. Should propagate everywhere shortly.

18. undeadcow

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Yes! The Black Knight! Thanks for the update!

It looks like there's no more UI left to fit any more skins into (but I hope to be proven wrong).

19. Yeah I'll have to do modify the selection screen next time I'll add more skins. Not a big issue :)

20. MeanTuna

MeanTuna Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2012
    Writer
    One of my favorite roguelike keeps getting better.

The new skins look amazing, thanks for taking care of us platinum buyers lol! Keep the skins coming!