Universal Dungeon Survival (by Frozenfrog)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Avaniar, Dec 1, 2017.

1. UnhappyUnlucky

UnhappyUnlucky Well-Known Member

Don’t buy this game until it goes free. Occasionally, it goes free. I got the game for free. It’s a F2P game in disguise

2. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    Thanks for that tip
    Two healers makes sense one run I went with none ha so maybe I’m just going about it all wrong and need to apply more strategy
    the one plus is you can start over at least and try different things

3. Dailon80

Nov 10, 2014
    Eos
    L.Lawliet
    How far are you?

4. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    #44 L.Lawliet, Jan 30, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2018
    Well I guess it's up to interpretation? DD games were supposed to be brutally hard. And I got this game free and didn't pay anything besides watching ads for diamonds.

-redacted-

5. Gwarmaxx

Gwarmaxx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701

seems a good tip Lawliet, i'll try it later, a bit boring to play all the game with the same party though ;)

6. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Well you can still train a new party. Just max out your healers. Though this thread seems to have turned into saying the game is too hard but now It'll become too easy?

7. Dailon80

Nov 10, 2014
    Eos
    You’re tip helped me get through a zone I was stuck on :)

8. sakara214ever

sakara214ever Well-Known Member

May 10, 2012
    A bit late at the discussion are there any devs in the forum? I think there is a mistake in my store it says 0,49€ and i believe 0,99$ translates in 1,49€. I want to buy it but i do not want to cheat the dev :(

9. UnhappyUnlucky

UnhappyUnlucky Well-Known Member

lol, just go for it :) Some of us got the game for free. The developer isn’t losing much. If you feel like you cheated them just buy some IAP to support them or watch some ads

10. sakara214ever

sakara214ever Well-Known Member

May 10, 2012
    Oh ok! Did not know there are iaps in the game. That’s a nice way of supporting them! Thanks:D

11. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Great! And now you're going to regret it because it's going to be the only way you'll know how to play. Like me. :rolleyes:

12. Gwarmaxx

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701

i'm trying with a Musketeer on the third position... very powerful, love it!

13. Silver99

Silver99 Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2014
    I picked this up after reading this thread. I am enjoying this a lot still. Using the double healer strategy. I had them at the back at first but with them at the front, and musketeer and demon hunter at the back, I was surprised to find this worked better.

The cemetary does nothing, i had two die and nobody turned up there. I thought you could revive dead heroes?

I also had one stage which was at one hundred percent completion not allow me to leave without abandoning the quest and risk losing 40 percent HP.
    I still have no idea what holy water does and I have zero gems. I think someone said how to get gems? Will have ro reread the thread. Though Ive also seen nothing worthwhile to buy with gems!

My money keeps adding up but I have nothing to spend it on.
    The iap seems to sell mostly gems. Id love to buy some weird weaponry or moves for characters.

14. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    You get gems by watching an ad after completing a dungeon.

You spend gold on buying new units and books at the item shop which will level your hero's skills or unlock them. Using my broke tactic, you probably won't need to buy units unless you see someone really rare.

This is why I recommended not using my strategy because now it's sounding like the game is too easy. I guess I wanted people to stop saying it was too hard and too f2p but now it seems like it's the reverse and the complaints on this thread have disappeared.. :\ The game is supposed to be really difficult in the first place since it's emulating Darkest Dungeon.

15. dbagga84

dbagga84 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2013
    There’s another game I’ve actually enjoyed a bit more then this and it’s more premium then anything but it’s the spawn child of dungelot and DD. It’s called Evilibrium: Legends. It’s only like 2.99 no iaps.

16. Silver99

Jun 5, 2014
    Im possibly too low to see much at the shop but it has nothing most times. A book or two, food, maybe. Im only level six or seven. I have 10,000 gold.
    Why do we need gems though?

I have Evilibrium but havent tried it yet.

17. Silver99

Jun 5, 2014
    It’s also never suggested I watch an add and I dont even know where you trigger them. My internet was very slow most of the time. Maybe thats why.

18. Gwarmaxx

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    #58 Gwarmaxx, Feb 3, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2018

i've never said it was hard (only a ftp game) and never used your strategy, i've managed to go ahead by my own means... who do you think you are, Napoleon??? :)

and what do you mean with "i wanted people to stop..."??? you can't stop nothing pal, you're not God, everyone can give his opinions, suggestions and even complaints here, just be respectful.

edit > and btw, i've been playing video games for about forty years and plus, mostly strategy ones (RTS and turns) and mostly on DOS/Amiga/Windows, and can assure that those were REAL STRATEGY GAMES, not this one (have you ever fought with a party of six against over 50 goblins/orcs/mages/etc + a couple of huge powerful dragons in any AD&D from SSI?).

19. Silver99

Jun 5, 2014
    I’m a very casual gamer nowadays and am playing this on, I guess, tadpole level. I stop playing harder strategy and tactical games because I dont have the time to devote to them.

I have Evilibrium, Darkest Dungeon, Rome Total War, Fallout Shelter, Badlands, The Sun, and about twenty other great games I ve not touched yet. I buy them because this site and these threads make me. Lol I like supporting devs too.

Youve made this a very enjoyable game for me, with the mage tactic. Will I get bored? Eventually, but if it’d been too much of a grind, I’d have stopped earlier. So thank you :D

20. APPSER

APPSER Well-Known Member

Mar 4, 2014
    Male
    Amazing game thanks you