Universal Dungeon x Balls (by Raysol Games CO., LTD.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Raysol Games, Jul 1, 2016.

1. Raysol Games

Raysol Games Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2016
    One of the fans send this to me

How Cute!

[​IMG]

2. imdakine1

imdakine1 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2011
    Again thanks for being active on TA and I do hope your game takes off (sells a lot) as I don't believe I've seen a game like this before... It reminds me of a number of different games put into one and potentially expanding the RPG elements could make this even more exciting!

3. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    That art is pretty damn adorable :)

4. Raysol Games

Jul 1, 2016
    Hello Every one, I am the creator of DungeonBalls,

If you are a You-tuber or some one who made a Live show on twitch or Facebook,

You can find me on the Face Book fan page for a free promo code.

FB Fan page link
    https://www.facebook.com/dungeonballs/

if you think the game is fun to you,

than you can help me to promote it to your follower.

I really need your help, thx

5. nicoga3000

nicoga3000 Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2010
    Structural Engineer
    Indianapolis, IN
    I have a few questions before I grab this:

1) The way I understand it, the IAP are completely optional and purely cosmetic, right?

2) How is the translation?

3) Is there extra content after you finish the main missions (post game dungeons/bosses/challenges)? If not, are they coming?

6. L0ck

L0ck Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 2015
    Cool devs always get my attention, and I have a soft spot for English-as-a-2nd-language speakers. Gonna try this.

7. Raysol Games

Jul 1, 2016
    #47 Raysol Games, Jul 5, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2016
    Hi nicoga3000

about your answer

1) yes
    2) English in tutorial & game & comics
    3) we have 100 Stage for 8-12 hr play time,

with all of your support, i'll make more new game play in the future,
    such as adding monster, traps, map style, play mode, level up, item, equipment and other systems.

[​IMG]

Any one who can help me to promote the game?

Go to FB Fan page link
    https://www.facebook.com/dungeonballs/

Send me a message for Promo codes for free

After you play the game, and you think this is fun to you,

than you can help me to promote it to your friends or followers.

Thx for your help & watching.

Best,
    Peter

8. Raysol Games

Jul 1, 2016
    Thanks Bro, with your help can let us walk farther

9. nicoga3000

Dec 21, 2010
    Structural Engineer
    Indianapolis, IN
    OK - purchased! So far, I'm really enjoying it. It's cute, different, and quite fun! I love the pachinko-esque gameplay and the RPG-lite elements. However, I have two major gripes:

1) You can "tap" your marble after you've launched it. The best I can tell, this is required on some stages to clear all the objectives. However, the touch mechanic is a bit fidgety. As a result, there are a few stages I can't complete yet. Example being the stage with the small "bar stool" in the top right corner. It's one of the first few stages - maybe 5? The only way I can see to hit that stool is to land a marble on the little L-shaped platform in the middle of the stage and then tap to launch up there. However, the angle is relatively unpredictable and, sometimes, the launch doesn't work and I end up shooting another ball. This mechanic needs some work - if it's going to be required to finish certain objectives, it shouldn't be a guessing game.

2) The manga is adorable, but the translation is...Poor. I would suggest hiring someone to fix it up and be more "correct". I love the art and I THINK I love the story it's presenting, but I honestly have a hard time reading it at the moment due to the translation.

Fix those two things up and you'll have one of the more unique and charming games on the app store.

10. Raysol Games

Jul 1, 2016
    #50 Raysol Games, Jul 6, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2016

Hi nicoga3000

I am the creator,

About the Controls, also tutorial, we will send it to review today.

Shake Machine
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Click Marbles
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

we also change the stages 11 and 12 for a better tutorial.

and, sorry about the shit localization,

11. nicoga3000

Dec 21, 2010
    Structural Engineer
    Indianapolis, IN
    The localization is far from shit - it just needs a lot of refining and cleaning up. Often times, a word or two is missing; as a result, some panels in the comic make no sense (page 13, middle panel).

That said, I have managed to 3-star the first 36 missions. I realized I could shake to hit some odd parts. Shake and nudge mechanics aren't my favorite, so it's a bit of a bummer that it's required on some stages. But it's a small price to pay for a really fun game.

I still recommend it 100% to anyone looking for something unique. I love some of the puzzles you have to solve. And some of the bosses are really neat and tough!

12. Raysol Games

Jul 1, 2016
    #52 Raysol Games, Jul 6, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2016
    Hi nicoga3000

That's a big problem for us right now,

I got to find a way to solve it.

13. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    #53 L.Lawliet, Jul 6, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2016
    So I just got the game thanks to Raysol Games :)

And I have to say wow.. it is definitely a very good and well thought out game. After you unlock the third unit, the Ice girl (my favorite btw), you realize how much puzzle/strategy is involved in this game. The images of the game may be misleading as some kind of action game but it's more of a puzzle with RPG elements.

The art I absolutely love. The character designs are cute and I love how the gigantic art in the background gets colored as you complete levels. Very nice touch. I can tell this is a really well made game. The comics are so much fun. The English is a little off but I'd say it's 70% good, it's very understandable. It just doesn't flow smoothly. But the art and story are quite entertaining to read!

I would love to see more levels and RPG elements added that can make the game more "customizable" so it seems like there are things you work towards to change your characters individually. Maybe like equipment items or special activation skills of that sort. Right now it's way more on the puzzle side as expected but I enjoy RPG touches a lot so if we got skill points to give to characters to make them individually stronger, that would be fun as well.

I didn't like the shake feature but it's not a game breaker. I just don't like shaking my device - I like playing it at rest. I hope tapping the balls is the equivalent of shaking the device. But I can't really tell if the effect are exactly the same or not.. maybe you can add an on screen button that will shake up the balls automatically instead of having to shake up the device?

All in all I'd give it a solid 5/5 rating personally. If you like anime themes and you love a good puzzle game, this is definitely a great and unique offering.

14. imdakine1

imdakine1 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2011
    Thanks for your summary. As stated before it seems interesting and would support doing RPG elements. I also hope you don't need to shake the device as well I'm also not a fan of needing to shake the iPhone or ipad. I'll consider getting this in the future as I think it is one of the most unique concepts blending pinball, puzzle, and maybe lite RPG elements. The overall graphic seem clean and crisp which is great!

15. Tonk Montana

Tonk Montana Well-Known Member

Oct 28, 2010
    I will get this...if it is released in SEA. Any updates on this?

16. Raysol Games

Jul 1, 2016
    #56 Raysol Games, Jul 7, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2016
    Hi Tonk Montana

I am the creator Peter.

Sorry for the delay about it.

We are in discussion with Publisher in SEA.

That can gave us some funds to make it better, with more fun stages and more content inside.

if you can't wait, you could create a new account in USA, to play this game :)

Hope you can understand we are in a tough age.

and this is a way to let the game much better.

Sorry about that again.

Best,
    Peter

17. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Hey Raysol! I don't know if you noticed but your icon seems to have the wrong resolution? You can compare it to the other icons in this image on my iPhone:

[​IMG]

18. sugimulm

sugimulm Well-Known Member

Wow, this is really good! Just started, but loving it so far. It's well polished and plays like pachinko and angry birds lol. Great job, now back to playing!

19. Raysol Games

Jul 1, 2016
    damn, i'll fix it soon....

Thx again L.Lawliet

20. Raysol Games

Jul 1, 2016
    Thx sugimulm

Yes it is what the design we did.

I had made up my mind to fix the localization,

but it takes time to do, about 3 week.

So, wait for it.

Any one who can help me to Promote this game,

can have a promote key for free,

you can find me at the facebook fan page.

Thx

Best,
    Peter