Universal Dungeon x Balls (by Raysol Games CO., LTD.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Raysol Games, Jul 1, 2016.

1. imdakine1

imdakine1 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2011
    What if we don't use Facebook? I started to promote you on Twitter.

2. sharfaust

sharfaust Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2013
    I messaged them already about that. I didn't get a response, so I'm assuming Twitter promotion is not what they are looking for.

3. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Please support these guys! This is a great puzzle game and completely premium. I'm glad they didn't go the free route so I'm hoping they do make some good money to keep this going.

I'm probably going to buy the cosmetic iap because I really like the developers. Now i have to decide which ones to buy or just get the full package (which I don't have enough money for right now) :p I also noticed each item has random sale prices on them. I wonder if they change every so often?

4. anthony78

anthony78 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2015
    The game is pretty cool but think some things could be explained a bit better. I still don't completely understand how your HP is impacted. Is there something like getting "attacked" after a certain period of time passes?

The main puzzle element seems more for trying to break everything and/or getting stars before you kill all the enemies. So I'm finding myself replaying levels to get all three stars by trying to restrain myself from killing all the monsters before I break everything / obtain stars. But then sometimes my HP gets lower than the bar set and am questioning what does it.

Maybe I'm just missing something obvious. Also doesn't appear to be anything in the tutorial section.

5. Raysol Games

Raysol Games Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2016
    Hey bro, sorry i was slept lol

if any one who didn't use facebook, they can use twitter too

my twitter is https://twitter.com/raysolgames

you can find me there

but, it will take a longer time to have a response.

i'll take more time on twitter.

Thanks

Best Regards,
    Peter

6. Raysol Games

Jul 1, 2016
    actually, the IAP price won't change, until I change that XD.

not random, just let it seems different lol

7. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Shared you on Facebook and Twitter but I don't need a code, I already have the game. Just trying to help out an active developer. :D

Good luck! 祝你开发的游戏成功

8. Raysol Games

Jul 1, 2016

You ask an interesting question

Where you get HP,
    Hp is from all the members that you chose in this stage.
    The total amount of them.
    EX : Grin 140 + Ruby 90 + Ice 110 = 340

if you get more stars, there will increase all heroes ability, so it might be
    EX : Grin 280 + Ruby 180 + Ice 220 = 680

When you will get damaged.

1. Your ball go out of the screen, watch the black area in the button of battlefield.
    if the ball go to there, you will get damaged

2. Your ball touch a trap, such as fire, hole, Also Boss Skills and etc...
    you will get damaged

3. If the monster is boring, they will have a target sign, turning from Yellow to Red.
    If you use a hero to touch that sign, you can reset that,
    If you don't, that monster will attack you when that target sign is totally Red.

this 3 point is why you get damaged

9. Raysol Games

Jul 1, 2016
    Thank you Sir

Hope the player be with us.

10. Raysol Games

Jul 1, 2016
    Localization has been send to work, this time it should be great!

and we are preparing for the next update!

[​IMG]

11. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Thank you! Please tell your artist he's really great :) I love the girl design - especially Ice and Grin!

12. Raysol Games

Jul 1, 2016
    Grin is a nice girl, she work really hard to raise two younger sister.

PS:
    Jonathan Martin, i had send the code to you, sorry about the delay

13. Wicuicad

Wicuicad Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2015
    Hey man... I hate to ask this, but...only few days after releasing added iAPs. And now two weeks after releasing, it's only 1$… pretty hurt… Will this be free some day?

14. imdakine1

imdakine1 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2011
    Great game. The pinball aspect works well. Would love to see some additional RPG elements. I guess this doesn't support iCloud? It would be great to go from ipad to iPhone or iPhone to ipad!????

15. anthony78

anthony78 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2015
    Thanks for the explanation! Fun game!

16. Raysol Games

Jul 1, 2016

Hi Wicuicad

Sorry for that, we know this might let some friends felt (#`Д´)ノ

we are sorry for those who already bought the game before.

As a indie developers, i have to say it is a really hard time to do.

Roll Turtle, which has IOS feature in 115 country,

He has only 2400 download in the first 2 month.

It is really hard for us to create new stuff (゚⊿゚)

Hope you can understand that we need more guys to know this game,

so we make a discount in this week.

With more player's support

that can help us to collect enough resources to make the update.

such as new dungeon, new traps, new comics(✪ω✪)

If you already bought this game, thank you Sir (◍•ᴗ•◍)ゝ

With your help, we convince our-self to polish the stupid localization we provide.

But... I still need more income to raise the entire team.

I can don't eat, don't drink, but my crew, they need to feed their families (°ཀ°)

We are still far from reaching the balance point of income and cost, really far actually 。゚ヽ(゚´Д`)ノ゚。

Today, we are far away from our dreams, making a game that is special, fun, and every one can afford it easily.

If your looking forward to Three sister & their adventure, also want to know the secret of their family.

Please help us to invite more friends :)

with all of your help, we can make a better, greater game.

really appreciate of your help ・゚・(つд`゚)・゚・

We will use your help to make more interesting stuffs inside the game.

Thank You.

Best,
    Peter

17. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    I honestly don't think the price is that much higher even if you bought it during release. It's a good game! If it sucked, I can see why you feel like you were "cheated" but in this case, the game is extremely well made.

I did get a code for the app but I'll be buying IAP cosmetics to help out the devs. I think ultimately the $1 change is the right choice if it can get more sales and bring more future updates, because that's a win-win for everyone.

18. Wizard_Mike

Wizard_Mike Well-Known Member

Mar 17, 2011
    Texas
    I bought this game at the original full price. I finished the first chapter, but was a few stars short of unlocking the second chapter. I haven't played it since then, because (to be perfectly honest) I just didn't really care for it too much. It's not a bad game (it's actually quite good), but it just isn't quite my style.

I only mention the above stuff because I see there is discussion about the price drop. I don't regret buying the game at the original full price at all. Even though I didn't get into this game and even though it got a price drop so soon, I'm still happy with my purchase. The game is well made and has a lot of charm and polish. It's a quality product and worthy of the price.

The mobile game market is a rough, cut-throat business to get into. All too often, good devs release a good product, but they just can't generate enough revenue to keep the business going. People will drop $4 to $5 on a single coffee these days, but then get really cautious about spending a couple of dollars on the App Store. It's tragic.

So if I spend full price on a newly released game and it goes on sale shortly after, I don't mind. Not even if it's a game I didn't really care for, like in this case. Sudden price drops so soon after a release means the game isn't getting as many sales as the developer needs. I don't have to love the game to appreciate its value, though, so I take comfort in knowing that I at least did my part to help the developer to continue the business.

If someone does enjoy the game, however, then I imagine they should be even more supportive of the developer, not upset for seeing the game go on sale so soon after they payed the original full price.

19. Raysol Games

Jul 1, 2016
    Thank you Wizard_Mike

O7
    /I
    H

Thank you!

20. MintCity

MintCity Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2016
    I was impressed by the Dev's consistent responses to people on this thread. I can definitely feel the love and dedication that he has for this game and his team. I bought it purely because of that. I wasn't expecting to enjoy it as much as I am. It's a great game that is relaxing. I like the light touch of rpg elements as well. Kudos to the Dev and good luck in making a profit! I hope you are successful enough to expand this game. I'm a fan.