Universal Dungeon x Balls (by Raysol Games CO., LTD.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Raysol Games, Jul 1, 2016.

1. Raysol Games

Raysol Games Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2016
    Hi MintCity

honestly speaking

we are far from making profit 。・゚・(つд`゚)・゚・

but we still have faith that we are doing the right things.

Make a great and new game play with high quality(sorry for shit localization again) and every one can afford it easily.

Cheers,
    Peter

2. Raysol Games

Jul 1, 2016
    We Got Featured!

Thank you TouchArcade >////<

Also provide the way to collect Stage 10's all star

3. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Congrats! That's a great review and a fair rating. Hopefully this helps you out some since getting reviews here is already good luck in itself :)

4. JohnnyClash

JohnnyClash Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2016
    I saw the price drop, and not really sure if this game is for me, but insta-bought to support the dev during the sale and will be playing tonight..

I will edit this posting once I have played the game.. Thanks..

5. Raysol Games

Jul 1, 2016
    Careful JohnnyClash,

it is a game with lite art in Japan Style,

but need strong brain to play it!

If you got stuck by the puzzle, you can ask your friend or me to conquer it :)

Best Regards,
    Peter

6. Raysol Games

Jul 1, 2016

To L.Lawliet

I was moved to tears when seeing it

This will really help me to collect the resources to make every thing better :)

I think, we can make the rating to be better in the future!

fixing the localization & the difficulty in the first chapter by adding 25 easier stage at the front for free.

Keep Going!

Peter

7. Raysol Games

Jul 1, 2016
    #87 Raysol Games, Jul 14, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2016
    [​IMG]

Mushroom monster : there is a meteor!
    Slime : Make a wish, quick!

Peter : i have mine, and yours?

8. imdakine1

imdakine1 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2011
    I'm really enjoying this game and am impressed with the variety in the levels. I'm learning the best strategy of which sister to use for different tasks. My main issue is I probably don't understand the motion moves to allow the balls to move on special directions. Il also struggling with the tapping of the balls to redirect.

I am passing each leve fairly easily but the real challenge of getting three stars is the motion and tapping.

Any tips?

9. Raysol Games

Jul 1, 2016
    Hi imdakine1

This is the official Tutorial for your question

【Tapping / Tap Shot】
    Explanation: The ""Tap Shot"" operation will make one ball on the stage bounce towards a designated direction.

Method of operation: First, select a ball that is stationary or coming to a stop, then tap on a certain part of the ball and it will bounce in the opposite direction.

For Example: Tap the left side of the ball and it will bounce to the right.Tap the bottom side of the ball and it will bounce up.

*Tips for using ""Tap Shot"":
    -Please use your fingertip and not the pulp of the finger in order to be more accurate with your tapping position
    -If your nails are too long, it would be difficult for you to tap accurately
    -It's harder to tap balls that are moving, we recommend that you tap the balls that are stationary
    -Please be gentle with your phone and tap lightly

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    -----------------------------------------

【Motion / Nudging】
    *Warning: This is an operation where you will need to ""move your phone,"" please hold on to your phone to prevent it from flying out of your hand.
    Explanation: The function ""nudging"" will make every ball on the screen bounce towards a designated direction.

Method of operation: First, keep the phone still, then quickly move toward a specific direction; you will see the balls bounce toward that direction.

For Example: Keep the phone still and then move it to the right and the balls will bounce toward your right.

*Tips for using ""Nudging"":
    -Do not spin the phone
    -Do not shake the phone
    -Nudging can only detect a single direction per second. If you are constantly moving too fast, the movements will not be registered.
    -Please hold on to your phone and don't let it slip out of your hand.

*Common misconceptions: Nudging works by detecting the quick and sudden movement of the phone, not by the gravitational direction, so even if you tilt the phone, balls will not move toward the direction you are tilting.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

-------------------------------------------------
    If this information still can not let you be the master of Dungeon x Balls,

I'll record a tutorial in video for you :)

Wanna see that?

;)

10. Raysol Games

Jul 1, 2016
  11. imdakine1

imdakine1 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2011
    Thanks for the tutorial a YouTube or other video wouldn't hurt. I get the tapping when ball is stationary. The nudging in theory makes sense which is holding the phone stable and moving it right or left to make the balls nudged that direction.

12. anthony78

anthony78 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2015
    Saw today's update says it is adding an IAP to unlock the full game. So does that mean it's going free to try? And if so, how does that affect those who already have it?

13. Repulsa

Repulsa Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    Yeah what he said cause if I remember correctly I purchased the full game already when I bought this game :confused:

14. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    I just updated. It's fine for paid people. It gives you free iap if you already owned it to unlock the full version, nothing to worry about.

Seems like a decent strategy to let you pay some levels for free to get more people to download it.

15. anthony78

anthony78 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2015
    Cool. Thanks for being the guinea pig and confirming!

16. Tonk Montana

Tonk Montana Well-Known Member

Oct 28, 2010
    Did the game go free? It still says $2.99 for me.

17. Silvers

Silvers Well-Known Member

May 18, 2014
    Left a five-star review on the Canadian App Store. This game is amazing - a true hidden gem.

18. Raysol Games

Jul 1, 2016
    #98 Raysol Games, Aug 3, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2016
    Hello every one

I am Peter who create the Dungeon x Balls

I am here to tell everyone that we made a Big Update and it will release at Aug 4th.
    [​IMG]

First of all, the most important thing we made is changing the price, as you know, we will change to F2P version in the future. We know this decision might lead some of my friends felt Regretful, Sad, Angry, and Unforgivable. For causing all the problems to everyone, I am really sorry for that. <(_ _)>

For those who already buy the game, you can buy a free IAP now, if you already bought the game but didn’t buy the free IAP, you can go to App store to Ask for refunds, they will 100% accept your refunds. Then you can buy the IAP back.

We are really sorry for the inconvenient to everyone who had support this game.

Thank you.
    Peter

In this Update,

We also add some new change in game.

First, You can beat Boli in the main menu.
    don’t ask me why his name is Boli !!!
    I will never answer this question!
    [​IMG]
    Ok, If you click it, you earn some gold.
    Some of them can let you see an Ads, you can earn 20 times the gold.

If you had purchase the “Unlocking the Full Version” you won’t see the ads, but you still have chance to get 20 times the gold.

Second, Hero can level up, also learn some skills!
    Wow, it is real RPG now!
    Hope you will like it.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Third, you can play more stages without paying anything.
    By watching ads, you can unlock new stages, but there is still have a limit.
    [​IMG]

Fourth, We add 50 more stages! And some new Traps!
    Some of the player said the first 25 stage is too hard!
    So we provide 25 new stage in the beginning. That means all the stage id in the past, will shift 25 stage. EX : stage 1 in the past will be stage 26 today.
    For those who already pass entire game, we are sorry to tell you that you need to face the skeleton Wizard again…

And, we add the rest 25 stages in the end! You will see the Fire Dragon in the stage 150! His super strong, very agile with an ultimate skill ! And we also add a new hero, Her name is Wearth
    [​IMG]

Fifth, we have a new mode called, Adventure mode.
    It is a system which can random pick the stage that you had conquered, The difficulty will fit your levels, and you can earn more golds in this mode than story mode.
    [​IMG]

Hope you will like this Update!

Wish you have a good time with DungeonBalls.

You can use this QR code to find the game :)
    [​IMG]

PS : Friends in SEA, Hong Kong, Macao, Australia, New Zealand can Play the game too!
    But the name is DungeonBallsPro....
    Actually its the same, lol
    The publisher gave us some funds to make this update,
    we need to say Thank you 8 Element!!!
    but we still didn't have finance balance yet
    We will keep trying to provide great content.
    May the player be with us.

19. Raysol Games

Jul 1, 2016
    Bad news guys

Apple reject the update we made because we change the Item Name in shop...

Need 2 days more to wait for review, sorry for that.....

20. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Aww I got so excited! And then I read your new post :( Two days feels like a long time...

Anyhow, ALL your updates sound amazing. I'll always be your supporter if you keep making updates like this. I also saw you added skills and level ups like I wanted in the past. That's the best thing ever! I think that really adds the BIG rpg element to your game. So glad you put that in.

New levels are always great but even a "random" mode? That's pretty much "endless" mode which means you can still play for fun after beating the game. I can tell you guys thought this out really well. I'm very impressed. I can't wait for the new update!

Since I already have the game purchased, I'll go buy some more heroes for the main screen :)