Universal Dungeon x Balls (by Raysol Games CO., LTD.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Raysol Games, Jul 1, 2016.

1. stubbieoz

stubbieoz Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    I would reply to the thread but unfortunately the game is not available in the Australian app store. ☹️

2. Raysol Games

Raysol Games Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2016
    At least we have each other :p

3. Raysol Games

Jul 1, 2016
    Hi stubbieoz
    Nice to meet you^^

No worries for that,
    Australian will have update at this Friday i think :)
    I had told the publisher to resend it to Apple for review yesterday!

4. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    #144 L.Lawliet, Sep 20, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2016
    Aw thanks :) I really do support this game. You've also added lots of content since release that has changed the game a lot (in a good way). I appreciate all that effort!

Some other suggestions:

* Can you make the "level description screen" disappear with one tap? It gets bothersome when you have to retry a level over and over and you have to wait 3 seconds for the level description screen to disappear. Just to clarify this is the screen that shows the level name and the star conditions. If you could just tap once and skip the screen that would make the game a lot more user friendly since no one is going to really read it after they've read the conditions already the first time.

* Can you show the character lvl on their icon IN the game? That would be helpful so we can see which characters are the strongest for reference when playing each level. You can see the number when you select the characters but then you can't see them during the stage if you don't remember.

* Here's an interesting suggestion you may want to try out: To make the level play more smooth, how about when you tap the character icons on the bottom (right after the level description / conditions disappears), the level will start automatically. If you tap anywhere else, it will show the character select screen. The reason for this is often we use the same character set over and over, so some people just want to get started quickly. If you tap the party of characters on the bottom of the screen, it usually means you want to select that character to start playing. The flow is interrupted often because the character select screen always pops up. My solution makes it so that the game still shows the character select screen like normal, however if you want to skip to playing immediately, you can have that option. I think that will be advantageous to all players.

* Give out some potions as random drops from enemies or chests. Lots of people may not buy them but if you give them some every now and then for free, they may be interested in buying them later when they see if they are useful or not. People are probably saving gems to buy characters.

5. Raysol Games

Jul 1, 2016
    Hi L.Lawliet

I saw your comment and will add it into consideration.

and about the potions,

yes, it should be drop able item.

I am working on it :)

and you can get the potion for free in this event on FB

6. Raysol Games

Jul 1, 2016
    DungeonBalls IOS version in SEA online!