Universal Earn to Die Rogue -- Sequel to chart-topping hit

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by notdoppler, May 1, 2024.

1. notdoppler

notdoppler Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2012
    Hi Touch Arcade,

I'm excited to announce that next-week Thursday May 9 we will be launching a follow-up to our chart-topping hit Earn to Die series, titled Earn to Die Rogue.

Earn to Die Rogue combines the action-packed driving gameplay that the franchise is known for, with all new rogue-lite platformer gameplay, where players get to explore zombie-infested buildings on foot, uncovering loot & car parts to help them survive the apocalypse.

Along the way you'll collect and upgrade cars, and then drive them through zombie hordes to collect rewards to further strengthen your hero.

Trailer:

About Earn to Die Rogue:
    • Run-and-blast your way through 15 action packed platformer stages
    • 5 cars to build and upgrade into ultimate zombie-smashing machines, including a taco truck and a hovercraft
    • As you unlock cars, you can drive them in the Driving Game Mode, and collect rewards to further strengthen your hero.
    • Over 25 equipment pieces to upgrade your hero with
    • 30+ power-ups. With roguelite gameplay, each run of Earn to Die Rogue will give you a different selection to choose from.
    • Daily Missions System
    • Heat Mode with difficulty modifiers for players who truly want to show-off their zombie-fighting skills

Screenshots:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Pre-Order:
    We've also opened Pre-Order at the link below:
    https://apps.apple.com/app/earn-to-die-rogue/id1564024870

sebgo likes this.
  2. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Had it preordered ever since I seen it on upcoming games on the AppStore. I’m just too lazy to make threads here for all the stuff I see!

3. Brightsiderus

Brightsiderus Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2017
    I’m kinda worried about all those iaps and passes

4. sebgo

sebgo Well-Known Member

Same. I'll probably just stick to the grinding in their second game.

Brightsiderus likes this.