Universal Egz – The Origin of the Universe (By Lonely Woof)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Apr 28, 2016.

1. PrimoBr

PrimoBr Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2015
    I vote for objectives mode!

2. LonelyWoof

LonelyWoof Member

Apr 30, 2016
    Noted ! I'll start working on the new content in a few weeks (I need to finish the next update first), I'll see how well it works as soon as possible and I'll let you know ;)

3. DonnyDJ76

DonnyDJ76 Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2011
    Male
    Teacher
    Hackensack, NJ
    I 'was' enjoying Egz until I have continuously tried to get the star in level 1-7. I have never had a more frustrating and aggravating experience playing a puzzle game. I've leveled up ALL of my 5 Egz, tried all 5 of them on the level, and bought items to majorly improve my resistance. Obviously my jump, health, and resistance attributes are maxed with all 5 Egz. This is not fun. This is ridiculous. All of the YouTube videos do NOT show how to get the star. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

4. saosijs

saosijs Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2012
    Brazil
    Yeah, I didn't get 1-7 either. Still curious for that level. Other than that I stopped playing this game, prinicipally due to the fact that the game play relies too heavy on xp grinding, which is needed for the upgrades that are mandatory if you want to get any further in the game.

5. ROGER-NL

ROGER-NL Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    For level 1-7 you need the spiked egz, you get those by hatching new egz, this may take awhile because not every egz is a spiked one, good luck.

6. saosijs

Mar 24, 2012
    Brazil
    Roger to the Rescue! Thanks Roger!
    At least it answers one of my earlier questions: there are more types of egz than tombs.
    Apparently this is important to the game, but not explained :-(
    I have 5 egz in 5 tombz, but I don't think anyone has spikes?
    Bernard: flinger with no capability
    Henry: flinger with protective bubble capability
    Zeggy: flinger with sticky capability
    Zop: rocket flyer
    Ziggy: dont remember
    Well, if I need to grind more to get "Zpiky" :D, I won't even bother to get 1-7

7. DonnyDJ76

Nov 1, 2011
    Male
    Teacher
    Hackensack, NJ
    The developer sent me back an email. His tone was very polite and enthusiastic, but I tried his suggestions and I deleted the game because the elements in Egz spoil the game. I ended up losing all my character progress although the level completion and stars were maintained.

8. saosijs

Mar 24, 2012
    Brazil
    :confused: Please xplain? How would this help passing 1-7? :D

9. DonnyDJ76

Nov 1, 2011
    Male
    Teacher
    Hackensack, NJ
    In order to get the star in level 1-7, you'll need a "special Egz". If you don't have any of them, well... you'll have to wait until one of your 5 egz dies so you can hatch a new one. And with luck, you'll get a "Hammer Egz" or a "Spiky Egz". Both of them should be fine to retrieve the star in this level. And then, you'll be able to use their special abilities. Here's a video I've made for you : https://youtu.be/Sj9r1x34UMI

10. saosijs

Mar 24, 2012
    Brazil
    Thanks, Donny!