iPad Eliminate [FREE Online FPS] Pulled from App Store, Servers Shutting Down 5/25 R.I.P.

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by mjmoco, Oct 31, 2009.

1. Unreal-ity

Unreal-ity Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2010
    the mag protos will eventually cost more than actually buying the mag. it is your choiccce

2. kokbat

kokbat Well-Known Member

Jan 31, 2010
    #21722 kokbat, Mar 29, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2010
    lol - yeah, I've had a pretty good run tonight.

Hey guys,

Has anyone else on here managed to get 2 accounts on to the leaderboards simultaneously?

Just wondering if this is a first or not (I'd be very surprised if it is)...

Also, does anyone else get the ranking mis-match glitch? I mean, as you can see from the screenshot, the ranking on my character (shows 28) doesn't match my actual position on the leaderboard (24). I see this sort of thing all the time. It's like it hasn't updated from the server or something...

[​IMG]

3. kokbat

kokbat Well-Known Member

Jan 31, 2010
    I'm not buying the jnr for my noob acc, I'm sticking with the protos as you don't need to invest so much to make it effective. I figure there's no point in investing all the creds into a jnr to max it out, as it will be redundant once you hit rank 55 anyway - everyone at that level will be owning you with a pro version, so you'd have to use protos anyway to keep up.

4. ilusions

ilusions Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2010
    @kokbat

Why does your primary have a lower skill than your secondary? Seems kinda spooky if you ask me :p

No, it wasn't a good game. You made mincemeat out of me. Got 1 kill on you though :)

On my noob, I bought a Mag Jr because I don't think I'll ever get to rank 50 on it, so I don't have to use protos. (my noob is rank 15)

5. rku

rku Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2010

airrictopgun has had all 4 of his accounts on the board at one point i think

6. Bloody S

Bloody S Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2010
    Sentry for Arsenal Megacorp
    Summerlin Las Vegas
    dam

I have hit a brick wall in eliminate, and its called cell 107! must get extremely better lol

7. kokbat

kokbat Well-Known Member

Jan 31, 2010
    Sh*t, now that`s impressive!

8. -RYUK-

-RYUK- Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2010
    Foley8 and jchocobo8

9. kokbat

kokbat Well-Known Member

Jan 31, 2010
    So, they are the same person?

It's starting to look like the top 25 is more like a top 15 lol

10. -RYUK-

-RYUK- Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2010
    Ah, and Fingerbang7 and fingerbang69

11. alucard999

alucard999 Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2009
    Security
    Sacramento, Ca
    Jkopp91 koppjk91 as well. Having 2 accts in top 25 ain't to difficult just takes timing. Making sure ur noob is only playing scrubs and ur main is gonna have all the accts that ur worried about as friends so u know when other pros are on.

Ha bloody, sry bout those games, I was a bit irritated with something and needed to blow off some steam. U have come a long way needless to say. Like u have gotten insanely better since last time we played.

And it's not u who has hit that wall, everyone who wants to establish themselves needs to get in a few games with us as we set the standard for real skill.

And wangman, if ur reading this, that game at onrail is how all of our games will go as long as I'm not lagging, so ascorbate that game at Knox, I hope u took a ss cause it's the only time u will ever beat me, can't believe I still got 4 kills even though I never touched my phone lol.

12. illucius

illucius Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2008
    How long are the "limited time" weapons usually available for, a week? Just wondering on my noob account how long I have till they remove the Mag...

13. dweng85

dweng85 Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2010
    Yea i really want to see something new...

14. Chewed You

Chewed You Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2010
    Hey guys I've had this problem for a while. I add a friend and after a while I can't see what their character is wearing. It also shows their rank as 1 and their skill as 0, even though that isn't true. Anyone know why this happens and how I can prevent it?

Btw I wanna see how I do against you guys. If any of you guys wanna add me on your noobs my + is chewedyou. I'm pretty sure your mains would totally annihilate me. I'm about 5.5k skill...should hit 6k soon and rank 29.

15. -RYUK-

-RYUK- Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2010
    I'll add you with my noob: -0-0-0- rank 22 58XX skill.

16. Douwe

Douwe Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2010
    #21736 Douwe, Mar 29, 2010
    Twitter:

ArsenalMegacorp

The Moco Shift has started. GET TO WORK! http://bit.ly/dzYE2g

Blog:

A new rercharge system, played 4 matches with 1 bar of energy.

17. ilusions

ilusions Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2010
  18. aznriceboi13

aznriceboi13 Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2010
    to die
    where rice paddies grow...
    i'm lost, now i have 3 charges, any1 notice diff map load screens?

19. Douwe

Douwe Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2010
    #21739 Douwe, Mar 29, 2010
    I got a call in the middle of a game and I was furious at the person who called me. I guess I'm hooked to this game again :eek: Now that I've got the Mag I just need a lot of practice. Nice to see so many familiar names from TA in the game, but it's a bit lame that 80% of my matches are against the same players.

Edit: Hellfire coming next (http://getsatisfaction.com/ngmoco/topics/the_hellfire)

20. Maniacfive

Maniacfive Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2009
    Phone Sales
    Kent, UK
    At first I thought Moco Shift was less a way to work out new energy systems and more a way to give people who just wait for the free charges the shaft. But, I was wrong as they've reduced the charge time to 90 mins as well. It was just as they say. For the same amount of time/cells, more energised matches.

Well played Ngmoco:) well played. I wonder what other systems they want to try out for Moco Shift.