Universal Endless Sniper (by Baby Squid Studios)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by babysquidstudios, Nov 21, 2015.

1. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    #101 LordShad0wz, Dec 7, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2015
    I enjoy this game for its simplicity. It's unique on IOS. Atleast it is for me. The first time I played it was was hooked. I keep coming back for more. So much so that I came here and actually begged the dev to ADD an IAP to remove the interstitial ads. I hate. No I loath free to play. But I felt this game was so rewarding that I wanted to contribute financially.

While adding missions and achievements would be nice, this would just be extra fluff. The game at its core is about sniping baddies as fast as possible and advancing to the next screen to see how far you can go. That IS its mission. I absolutely love that it's randomly generated so that the experience is fresh.

One thing I would like to see added is as Virtualboyfreak suggested. The different color palettes and backgrounds. To me this would truelly add to the experience. Can you imagine a night time round? Hell yeah! A story mode would be nice too but that would be a large undertaking and perhaps may be suited for endless sniper 2? Unless you already had it thought out and could add it to the current game.

Folks, the bottom line is if you read this entire thread you will see a developer that not only cares about his game but is more than willing to listen to every feedback, good and bad, and quickly implement changes an effective changes at that. This is the type of developer we need to support. Even if this game isn't your cup of tea it's a good game and a good dev. This is exactly what Touch Arcade is all about. Let's make this dev successful because I sure as hell want to see what he comes up with next.

Billy

2. aussiepaul

aussiepaul Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2013
    Well said Billy

3. Qwertz555

Qwertz555 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2010
    #103 Qwertz555, Dec 7, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2015
    Only for a pit stop here to confirm my spent dollar for a great Dev!

Btw, nice ideas with bosses, backgrounds, day/night circles...

Edit: and thanks for this great helping update, specially the bigger and invisible shoot buttons.

4. H4nd0fg0d

H4nd0fg0d Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2010
    Here today to say just one thing, LOVE THE NINJAS!!!!!!!!!!

5. Ty-Ty2020

Ty-Ty2020 Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2015
    Recommended your game on an app spotlight YouTube channel and they featured it!

6. aussiepaul

aussiepaul Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2013
    Love this game.
    However i would like anyone who gets the IAP should be able to continue without a countdown prompt for an Ad.
    I would like to be able to continue on however i dont want to go over monthly data limit.
    Thanks Dev.
    Keep up the good work.

7. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    To the dev,

So I've upgraded my phone from the iPhone 5s to the iPhone 6. The os also updated from iOS 8.4.1 to 9.2.1

So the game loads up normally and everything is fine EXCEPT when using the touch controls whatever direction you move your finger the scope just keeps moving. It won't stop. Even if you remove your finger it will keep going until it hits the edge of the screen. I've tried recalibration and it doesn't help. I've tried sensitivity and that does nothing. I can't play well at all like this.

Billy

8. DezTheSpic

DezTheSpic Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2014
    This is no longer in my purchase history or the store. Recently got a new phone and gutted I can't get it.

9. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    The dev just disappeared. It's ashame

He was such an awesome dev too

Billy