Ever Knight: an endless, arcade-style hack and slash (+ promo codes!)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Foolish Mortal, Apr 22, 2017.

1. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    this reminds me a lot of Tap 'n Slash (one of my favorites of 2015) and would love to play it early and leave feedback - if it's free. If it's paid and it turns out to be good, i'd rather buy it :)

What about character progression - levels - unlockables - different characters?

2. Foolish Mortal

Foolish Mortal Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2017
    Thanks! It will be 0.99 USD. There is one character, the "Ever Knight" who can be completely customized to fit the aesthetic and playstyle you prefer. There are tons of unlock ables in the game that can be used to power up your character. Some of the items are very expensive to unlock, so players will have to progress into the harder parts of the game to afford them (harder difficulties give greater rewards).

3. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    I see that you can get something that can absorb nearby coins. However, I still feel that the time it takes for the coin to hit the ground so you can pick it takes too long. Sometimes the coins seem to slowly float down.

4. Foolish Mortal

Apr 22, 2017
    Hmm, well the coins do fly into the air at a variable height. I could look at fixing that to a lower value so coins fall faster and are more predictable. Thanks for the feedback coolpepper.

5. madreviewer

madreviewer Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2013
    Looks good - but I got a lot of doubt.
    Is it going to keep me hooked

6. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    Well, I moved the icon to my second page (where I put all of my most played games). :)

7. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    when i buy this, will it be the premium game or will it have ads-iaps-energytimers?

8. Foolish Mortal

Apr 22, 2017
    Its a premium app. Zero adds, in app purchases, or anything else like that. Just buy it for $0.99 and you can play without any interruptions.