Evil War Off Topic Discussion

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by araz01, Jan 1, 2017.

1. araz01

araz01 Member

Jan 1, 2017
    Sadly I cannot just believe that there is an issue, I need proof and method to cause it, otherwise there is no way for me to fix this, iOS 10? Apple would of not published if it was such an issue, for the game iPhone 6 and above needs to be used otherwise, the lag can cause any issue, but on my iPhone 4 ios 7.1.2 it seemed to work just fine... :p this is a night mare

2. Dankrio

Dankrio Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jun 3, 2014
    It is not polite to accuse someone just because you assume something, without a shed of proof.

You are only hurting the goodwill that people here have helping devs. I hope that all get sorted out, though, so people can move on.

But an apology would be in order.

3. araz01

araz01 Member

Jan 1, 2017
    #43 araz01, Jan 3, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2017
    "@dev: Lordshadowz' comment was about not being able to change the direction of shooting while moving. I've only played a few times myself but I'm experiencing the same issue. I will be shooting to the right, holding the joystick to the right, and when enemies approach from the left I move the joystick to the left but I continue firing to the right. I've died every time I've played because of this. I definitely think there's a bug in the release version."

This comment has slipped my sight... How could there be such a bug? I played the game fully tested seeing no issues. Perhaps more testing is in order.

4. araz01

araz01 Member

Jan 1, 2017
    #44 araz01, Jan 3, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2017
    To LordShad0wz

Hello LordShad0wz, I believe we might of gotten off on the wrong foot.

Initially, giving out promo-codes I thought you were someone using the promo-code, now there might be very high chance that I was wrong, If I was wrong and you did actually purchase the game and found that it had issues, then please accept my deepest apology, It must of slipped my examining, the issue will be addressed and fixed in the up-coming update.

To People with the issue, please consider telling me more about the issue, it will help me in my goal fixing it. Thank you, have a great day.

5. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    You say you have an iPhone 4 with iOS 7.1.2. Many changes have been made in dev tools since then. I'm pretty sure it has to do with the iOS version. I suggest you get yourself a device with the latest iOS and try it there.

6. araz01

araz01 Member

Jan 1, 2017
    Yes, When I can I will :p , sorry for all the problems :confused:

7. skylined87

skylined87 Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2014
    Wow....@ this thread ##

8. allfunandgames

Dec 30, 2014
    *Michael Jackson in Thriller eating popcorn gif*

9. thumbs07

thumbs07 Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2010
    UK
    Surely even with a promo code the feedback is valid? Or is promo version an inferior version?

10. Just finished reading through this whole mess and that concerned me too -- the idea that if someone gets a promo code, they can only say positive things about a game?

11. Intendro

Intendro Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2013
    #51 Intendro, Jan 4, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2017
    A promo code would mean getting the game free, and maybe early (that could mean a pre-release update version...)

Did the actual person who got the code get it before release?

#HOLD IT!#
    The alleged "LordShad0wz" did not get it early.
    It would be the same version anyway.

12. tehvar

tehvar Member

Jun 12, 2012
    This is a damn good way to start the new year! TouchArcade does not disappoint!!! 'grabs popcorn bucket and settles in'

13. OrangutanKungfu

OrangutanKungfu Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2015
    Media
    UK
    I'm going to assume that Evil War is actually the name of this thread, and there is no actual game of the same name. It's all very meta...

Nobody should disabuse me. The game couldn't possibly be as entertaining as the thread...

14. araz01

araz01 Member

Jan 1, 2017
    The promo codes due to my mistake, not knowing the value of marketing, was sent for the same version of the game, no early access due to my mistake of not knowing people did this lol, if someone used a promo code it would be for the exact product that you can buy (in my case anyways), so yeah.

15. araz01

araz01 Member

Jan 1, 2017