Universal Evolution: Heroes of Utopia (By MY COM)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Dec 18, 2015.

1. Breakaway

Breakaway Member

Apr 3, 2015
    I have yet to see one safe from a merchant... are they only on Android?

I don't think I have any setting that has these turned off.

Where do the safes show up at?

(Note, i have wifi and cell signal on)

2. Cronk

Cronk Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2013
    I didn't see any drop for a good day or so, and just got another recently.

Dropped consistently before then. Guessing there needs to be ads to watch. Might have been a problem on their end.

3. ChadWetzel

ChadWetzel New Member

Jan 5, 2016
    saved game

if i were to uninstall the game then reinstall would i lose all my progress or is the game saved on the server

4. Breakaway

Breakaway Member

Apr 3, 2015
    Ahhh, makes sense. Guess I will keep my eyes out.

5. Cronk

Cronk Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2013
    It's just a guess honestly.

Pretty sure he won't drop safes unless there's ads to watch, but your guess is as good as mine as to why you might not be able to watch any vids at a particular moment.

Me, I'm pretty sure I just burned through mind for the day. One thing worth trying (I guess) is to restart your game (force close game and reopen) to see if that refreshes if you think it's been long enough since you've seen vids last.

6. TrencH

TrencH Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Mar 29, 2013
    Medals you can get by joining competition (like Tap Titans)

7. TrencH

TrencH Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Mar 29, 2013
    Anomoly tech is good imho. It caps early and you have 4 of them everytime they appear. A great way to get fuel when you start getting to progression walls.

8. Red Reddington

Red Reddington Active Member

May 26, 2015
    I agree that anomaly tech is one of the better ones, since anomalies can give you tons of biofuel.

Overall, Evolution is a pretty good clicker. I like the presentation a lot, everything from the setting to the artwork to the UI design. But it has to be one of the stingiest clickers I've ever played. It has 4 currencies, and except for biofuel, all of them are hard to come by.

The worst part, though, is that teleportation (this game's version of "prestiging," or giving up everything to start over with some new benefit) is ridiculously weak. Your only reward is a meager amount of data discs, the currency used to buy new technology. And even if you get much farther in the game, the amount of discs doesn't go up significantly. A powerful reward for prestiging is what gives clickers longevity (think heavenly chips in Cookie Clicker or hero souls in Clicker Heroes), and Evolution just doesn't do that. I feel so little benefit from prestiging that I don't really feel like starting over. So as much as I like the presentation and design, I think I'm done with this one.

9. Cronk

Cronk Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2013
    I think my main beef with the game is I can't choose what I want to improve with all these currencies. My path is essentially determined by the dev, with very little choice on my part... I'm just along for the ride.

Like, if I wanted to improve my overall economy for fast resets, i can't really do that any faster than the guy focusing on DPS.

I'm used to being able to shape these games to my liking and progress in a way that suits my schedule... Maybe I'm really busy the next few days so I cater to offline play. Maybe I've got time to play a bunch so I plan on more resets.

I'm still enjoying it though so I'll play for a while, but the lack of control and the ridiculous costs for a clicker game give this a limited shelf life.

10. TrencH

TrencH Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Mar 29, 2013
    I have not hit that point yet but the part that disturbs me is how you can use the buying deals to buy yourself to the top. If the game starts trying to convince me that the only way to be competitive is to buy I will bail. Buying some heroes or a doubler or new appearances is fine. I want to be able to support the developer. Buying to compete is balony and there are way too many fish in the sea of clickers to get trapped on that kind of treadmill. I will keep playing and see but I know all about caveat emptor.

11. TrencH

TrencH Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Mar 29, 2013
    By the way:

Biofuel: Safes, anomalys (really helps), climbing up more sectors, buying in daily deals.

Best used for leveling heroes

Diamonds: unfortunately the store is best way. Safes give you some, ranking high in competitions.

Best used for buying special heroes, freeze grenade and safes.

Disks: best way is prestige. When you are close to sector 190 you should be just over 200 disks on a prestige. You can get them from daily deals and from defeating some bosses for first time I think.

Only used for technology

Medals: competitions is best way to get. Can get them from safes, and daily deals.

Only used for increasing armor (increases biofuel percent. Changes look of main hero)

Red Medals: best way is the daily boss raid. Climb up enough heroes and raise dps high enough and he will die. Time it after a prestige and it's pretty easy. Also, can get in competitions and in the daily store.

Only used for increasing main hero weapon (increases team damage percent. Changes gun graphics)

12. Ivica

Ivica Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2015
    I got to sector 460, amd tham unistalled, got bored

You can get unlimited biofuel with the time trick, i won every tournament bought every hero, and all the disk offers.

13. TrencH

TrencH Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Mar 29, 2013
    Well you will get bored if you do the time trick to accelerate everything. Take time and have fun. I can still get top ten and I don't do any of those tricks.

14. Breakaway

Breakaway Member

Apr 3, 2015
    Got the "no safes" issue solved after a few back and forth's with the in-app support system (very fast responses).

-- You must be online
    -- on IOS, do the following:
    ---- Go to Settings --> Privacy --> Advertising
    ---- Turn off "Limit Ad Tracking"

After doing that, I exited the app, and opened it again, and sure enough, I have had 4 safes in like 20-30mins after having zero for days.

15. TrencH

TrencH Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Mar 29, 2013
    Wow, that's sucks! I am glad to see you got it resolved though.

16. indalico

indalico Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2011
    ohio
    It looks like the tech awards aren't based on farthest level after all, or is it? I just got my 4th tech, this time clearing tourney boss 100. Not sure if it's based on total levels or if there's a separate list for main game and tournament play.

My newest tech, Magmatite Extractor, now appears as the third tech on my list. It's for earning magma from bosses.

17. Back2funk

Back2funk Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2010
    England
    Thank you!!! I've been playing this game for weeks and never received a safe. I followed your advice and received one after 2 minutes of play :)

18. Cronk

Cronk Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2013
    ... The bloody hell is "+.3% x10 of biofuel"???

I've tried testing it to see what numbers go up and near as I figure it doesn't do a damned thing.

19. Back2funk

Back2funk Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2010
    England
    Well that didn't last! I've had no safes at all today. Re-doing the work around no longer works. I got a taster of how quickly I could level up for a day at least. Very frustrating.
    Wonder if the dev will ever release a fix?

20. Pyapiopi

Pyapiopi Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Gives you a chance to earn 10x the biofuel for that kill. It's extremely weak considering by the time you unlock them all for each hero it's only like a 1% chance.