Universal Evolution: Heroes of Utopia (By MY COM)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Dec 18, 2015.

1. indalico

indalico Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2011
    ohio
    #101 indalico, Mar 18, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2016
    Did they make Pet Spidey not cost gems or is this a bug? I own the hero now and I didn't spend a gem on it. I should add I had nowhere near the 2000 gems it did cost in the past.

#outoftheloop -- I deleted this about a month ago and I decided to get back into this, and had my save data recovered from Facebook.

2. Driftan

Driftan New Member

Mar 18, 2016
    I ended up getting pet Spidey for free as well. I noticed it when I was playing yesterday evening, and I was nowhere near 2000 gems to have purchased him. I'm not sure if the devs made a mistake or decided to be generous (leaning towards the former). Didn't actually think this happened to others.

Also, we really need patch notes. Getting small in-app updates and being kept in the dark is lame.

3. fivehitgrav

fivehitgrav New Member

May 10, 2016
    So what would you guys recommend as far as the premium heroes for a new player? I havent spent any gems yet, Ive only seen the first 400 gem unlock.

4. leromeo

leromeo New Member

Mar 8, 2016
    Yes definitely. Otherwise there are certain points in the game where you hit a wall, meaning you just can't progress unless you have those premium characters (or at least it would take you longer without them). On top of that, you only need to purchase them once, and then they will be available in future teleportations for biofuel instead of gems.