Faction Wars 3D MMORPG coming to iTunes very soon (released today on Google Play)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Veraxon, Jun 1, 2012.

1. xxteargodxx

xxteargodxx Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2011
    Male
    NJ
    With as long as this is taking to release for iOS I will probably end up not even wanting to play it as sad as that sounds for me. I just am not sure in my opinion if it'd be worth it.

I already play an MMO regularly on my PC which I'm not moving away from so I don't see myself playing this game on my PC. And I've already invested quite some time and a few dollars into an MMO already on iOS I don't think I'd be able to step away from that if this isn't released within the next month.

2. Talbs

Talbs Well-Known Member

May 1, 2011
    Coming soon....for the past 5000 years. And in my opinion order and chaos has set a tough yard stick for this to measure up to. Just saying. Actually, in this day and age, I'm surprised we don't already have something completely WoW like for ios (O&C is close).

3. Varking

Varking Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2010
    Stand Up Comedian
    North Carolina
    Project Dragon will likely come out before this game and then it will have to compete with that and Order and Chaos Online, Celtic Heroes, and your quick play MMOs from Spacetime Studios.

4. melvin2898

melvin2898 Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2011
    Seriously? Shut the hell up. You guys are so annoying. You're constantly complaining about how long it's taking the game to come out. Plus you were rude from the start.

I'm surprised the developers haven't gone off on you. You can watch the thread without putting in your little ****ing rude comments everyday.

5. Varking

Oct 19, 2010
    Stand Up Comedian
    North Carolina
    Stop being sensitive. People can criticize the game all they want. This is part of the issue when you announce your game to the public on a forum and it takes ages for it to release. The developer hasn't "gone off" on any of us because they do not want to lose potential players. Also, people wouldn't complain if they didn't care. I have been testing the game for them since Beta 1. I have an attachment to the game, I am just disappointed at this games progress when initially, so many people, Admin included, on their forums were trashing Order and Chaos Online and its flaws and this is currently much worse off.

Lastly, this is a forum where people are allowed to voice their concerns. If they didn't want any concerns posted, they shouldn't have made a thread here. Thank you for the mature personal attacks. You are a stand-up poster and quality guy. Thank you.

6. melvin2898

Feb 4, 2011
    Obviously announcing the game before it's close to finishing is a way of getting more people to support it. You want to most people on it so it's online. So what if you care? Are you even reading any of these posts? People are so rude in which the way they express their excitement for the game. So of them even said they were thinking of not getting the game because it's taking so long. I didn't understand that last part. Are you saying this game is bad and the developers have the balls to insult another game?

Your sarcasm is trashy behavior. Don't attack me when some of these guys are acting like ****ing idiots and you won't say anything to them.

7. Varking

Oct 19, 2010
    Stand Up Comedian
    North Carolina
    I didn't say anything to them because they weren't attacking other posters here. They were expressing concerns about the game. You were the first to come here and attack another poster.

On top of that they do have a point, even if small. The game is already out on Android. The developers already said they aren't wiping servers, even after Beta. So, all the people in Android Beta are already leveling and getting equipped out, and then they go live on Android and gear up their friends, and then it will come to iOS and the Android users will be so far in front of them. In a game where there is supposed to be PvP, with a Faction War, this creates a huge gap.

The person who claimed they won't play because it is taking too long? Likely a liar. When the game comes out and they see it is free to download they will probably give it a shot.

8. Veraxon

Veraxon Well-Known Member

In MMORPG game new people are coming in all the time and there are always players on max level in all of them so that is quite normal. We have both PvE and PvP server too.

We would release the same time if we could upgrade every few days like we are doing now on Android. This is just not possible with Apple review process. On Google Play we click publish (or activate) and upgrade is live hour later.

We want to make sure most important fixes are done and stable before submitting to Apple.

Now approval submit to apple wait only on fix to some character race/gender/weapon combination animation fixes and after that we can submit.

9. melvin2898

Feb 4, 2011
    This^

10. Veraxon

11. Veraxon

12. Veraxon

13. Veraxon

Now all new player have all zones automatically unlocked.

Enjoy :)

14. Veraxon

New upgrade is with mini-map and many fixes is read for download.

Progress on animations fixes, character customization and new user interface is good so we hope to submit for apple approval as soon as this is done.

15. Dannyz2000

Dannyz2000 Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2010
    What's the release date for iTunes???

16. Dpad

Dpad Member

Apr 18, 2012
    Wait this is WOM now???? And what about the stuff I purchased way back when?
    Also why the hell are you guys messing with us IOS ppl can't get anyof the crap you are posting about????? Only android,Mac and pc right? Which one of those is an iOS device????
    Sorry for rant

17. Klemen

Klemen Well-Known Member

Jul 15, 2010
    Yes, Faction wars is WoM with one difference - it's unoficaly a WoM beta (because apple doesn't approve massive beta testings). You get everything What you purchased, in Faction wars too. You can't have all the "crap" they're posting about, because it's not on iOS yet. And no need for all the question marks.

18. Dannyz2000

Dannyz2000 Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2010
    Uhh... What's WoM?

19. Veraxon

WoM = World Of Midgard

20. Veraxon