iPad Fairune by URARA-WORKS Co, Ltd

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by New England Gamer, Mar 28, 2013.

1. oldgamer dude

oldgamer dude Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2013
    I Just made it to the wind icon room . I have no idea how to open the door - and the last sage's tablet is blocked by the giant rock - I'm pretty sure they're connected .

2. sonuvagun06

sonuvagun06 Member

Mar 30, 2013
    Anyone near the end yet? I got all the tablets, got the
    dragon scale
    , opened the
    secret gate and used the dragon scale to activate the glowing blue sword symbol.
    Not really sure where to go from here?

3. oldgamer dude

Mar 22, 2013
    #43 oldgamer dude, Mar 30, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2013
    I'm right there too , not sure either lol

I think it's broke .

4. sonuvagun06

sonuvagun06 Member

Mar 30, 2013
    Oh, ok... so remember how you had to use the Warrior Statue to hold a button down at one point so you could hold down another button, hence opening a door (or something)? You need to go back and pick that up, and use it in another place you may have noticed a similar puzzle. If you need details let me know.

5. oldgamer dude

Mar 22, 2013
    At the very end ?

6. sonuvagun06

sonuvagun06 Member

Mar 30, 2013
    Did you
    use the warrior statue to get the Mamono Slayer on the first floor of the tower?
    After you get that it should be apparent what to do with it. BTW, apparently the boss is about five times harder than the entire game itself.

7. oldgamer dude

Mar 22, 2013
    Ok sorry , what tower ? Wind tower ?

8. sonuvagun06

sonuvagun06 Member

Mar 30, 2013
    The one with the knights. Don't know the names.

9. c.ihls

c.ihls Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2009
    Thank you so much, indalico. I promise, I tried it three or four times before but never succeeded :(

Not trying the big bad-ass which is quite tough :D

10. oldgamer dude

Mar 22, 2013
    Thanks For all the hints people :) I heard the last boss is really tough , but I'm going to try .

11. Juan_Arteaga

Juan_Arteaga Member

Jul 13, 2012
    Somebody please help me out. I got level 19, I just got the water icon from the water temple. I put down the little plant item in a hole, I used the water icon on it and made it grow. Now I have no idea where to go.

12. c.ihls

c.ihls Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2009
    Did you already put it in front of the shrine to open up a new area, too?

13. xx99

xx99 Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2013
    IT Help Desk
    Michigan
    Alright, I'm stuck in roughly the same spot. At c.ihls' advice, I placed the two icons I had in front of the shrine and opened up two areas. I cannot figure out how to get past the mechanical gate or the large stone (to get the card and second tablet, respectively). I'm level 20 and the codex says my next monster is the Blue Knight but I can't find any. I appreciate your help.

14. ChaosHikari

ChaosHikari Member

Apr 26, 2011
    Been secret hunting and checking to see if anyone else has. To compare notes:

I've found two types of "secret" thing. Each is visible on the collection form the main menu. Rest in varying levels of spoiler. Hopefully I get it right.
    Firstly, is what appears to be passive character bonus, hidden away in VERY digital looking secret areas. (you saw one of these if you watched the trailer) The second, is golden enemies, who seem to rarely spawn in specific rooms.
    Detailing what I've discovered and where, below:
    I've found ONE secret room. It gives a "double EXP" item - pretty valuable. If you look at the last room of the water cavern, behind the stairs up, there's discolored edges to the pixels. Go that way, and you'll walk over the terrain, until you enter the secret room.

I've found two golden enemies. Note that you should try to hunt them down when max level. They WILL kill you if your level is appropriate for the area.
    Gold Blobbydemoncyclops (can't remember name): Overworld, where the giant nazca line bird is.
    Gold Knight: First floor of the Administration Tower

15. ChaosHikari

ChaosHikari Member

Apr 26, 2011
    #55 ChaosHikari, Mar 31, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2013
    You need to follow the path that opened from the FIRE statue (this one opens in the forest area, with the lv3 mushroom enemies) to get the card. That opens the gate. You will never be able to move the large stone, so don't worry about that.

16. AIvin

AIvin Active Member

Sep 6, 2012
    I got the fire icon and unlocked the graveyard thing, butt in my collection there are 3 empty items before the sage item and the ID Card which makes me think I skipped an area. I don't see anything I can do, however, so anyone know what I missed?

17. ChaosHikari

ChaosHikari Member

Apr 26, 2011
    That's perfectly normal. If you want to know what to do next, look down:

Lantern: Combine Oil and the Fire Icon at the shrine north of the entrance point in the Fire world. You can get the Fire Icon back by walking over it if you've used it to unlock the cavern for the ID Card. You use the Lantern to illuminate a cavern and in there, you find the other two items before those.

18. validator

validator Active Member

Jan 28, 2011
    After read all the hint posted here and search all the area now i'm finally stuck lol. I already got all the saga tablet, all icon and I don't know where to go. Anyway i'm little curios about the church like room where there are many stones and a statue although i can't find anything in there. Is there anything that i missed?

19. Saeru

Saeru Member

Mar 31, 2013
    #59 Saeru, Mar 31, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2013
    I figured the wind tower out finally.
    Quite fun otherwise ^^

20. ChaosHikari

ChaosHikari Member

Apr 26, 2011
    Note the shape of the objects, and their number in that room. Examine your inventory. You have what's needed.