iPad Fairune by URARA-WORKS Co, Ltd

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by New England Gamer, Mar 28, 2013.

1. validator

validator Active Member

Jan 28, 2011
    Ahhhhhhh, i seeeeee. So simple yet i cannot see it lol. Thanks a lot for the hint. Finally i beat the game. Final battle is full of many surprise. Took me three attemps to beat the boss with 3 HP remain. Very lucky for me :)

Overall this game is simple but very beautiful. It's been so long since I play game like this. thank you skipmore for creating this game.

2. indalico

indalico Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2011
    ohio
    Found another secret.
    It's at the tower. You have to stand on one of the holes in the cloud to access that room.

The item will increase the chance of finding a rare enemy in a particular area.

Note where I'm standing. http://i.imgur.com/DQQh5kC.png

3. ander

ander New Member

Mar 31, 2013
    am stuck on lvl 23 i just got the wind statue and put in there but i cant get to the hole that opened... i put that seed on but it seems that needs an water to grow or something any help?

4. validator

validator Active Member

Jan 28, 2011
    I assume you're already got water icon. If you already have it, Use it at the seed that you've planted

5. Saeru

Saeru Member

Mar 31, 2013
    There is a pacman scene for each elemental in its temple.
    Behind the pillar in the screen befor the flame elemental, path in the darkness in the water temple last stair (platform without a solid border), left cloud hole in the sky in the screen after usin the sky elemental) - giving you shield, exp and 'rare' increase
    I haven't found anything special with the rare monsters however.
    And can't seem to beat
    the third phase of
    the final boss

6. Saeru

Saeru Member

Mar 31, 2013
    I find I appreciated anodyne a bit more, with its metastory.
    (available on steam and GOG)

7. Dragon3leg

Dragon3leg Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2009
    It
    Fairfax va
    Ok I've got the fire and water statues what do I do now been walking in circles looking for this shrine I tried using the statues at the "shine thing in the beginning next to the first health fountain you unlock no luck..

8. bananalover

bananalover New Member

Mar 31, 2013
    #68 bananalover, Mar 31, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2013
    The 'R' boost does indeed affect the game. Check the Collection screen to see how many monsters you're missing. There are five, I think. You might have seen them over the course of playing. Very satisfying to find those little guys.

About the meta-game, I think there is more going on here but it's very subtle, since the game doesn't rely on text. I think the backstory/premise kind of becomes more clear at the end.

Has anyone tried a speedrun yet? My best time is under 1 hour. Advice on how to shave that down would be excellent. The most time consuming part is leveling up to go to the next areas, which really eats up time. I don't know how the top scorers did it in 35 minutes?!

Would be cool if we can get a speedrun discussion going (with spoiler tags obviously). I'm glad no one has just spoiled the whole game blow by blow, sooo much more satisfying to solve it yourself.

9. Saeru

Saeru Member

Mar 31, 2013
    #69 Saeru, Mar 31, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2013
    reached
    the green room
    after the boss (with 2HP left)... but now what? I can't seem to interact with anything. No object works there and the codew is silent.

Got a complete monster bestiary btw.

Edit: stupid me. This is a touchscreen game.

3:49:55, not a very good time :-D (between level up and going around to find things to do... and dying with lot of backtracking.).

10. Juan_Arteaga

Juan_Arteaga Member

Jul 13, 2012
    Hmmm nope. Where is this shrine?

11. Saeru

Saeru Member

Mar 31, 2013
    Arrival plain, east of the sword shrine, south of the ruin with the mana crystal, west of the grave
    each tile is set to a specific element

12. xx99

xx99 Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2013
    IT Help Desk
    Michigan
    Make sure you can make it through the first stage with no damage (should be easy, just keep moving) and the second stage with very little damage.

In the second stage, you can just stay in the middle three positions. Avoid the laser at all costs. When you move away from the center to dodge a bullet or the laser, move in the direction he just fired a bullet instead of where he is firing a bullet next. Move back to the center as soon as it clears.

Best advice for the third stage is to focus on staying in between the green bullets at the bottom of the screen (around your character) instead of trying to line up with the boss. I found that almost every time I got hit it was because I moved too early and not too late. I focused on staying in between greens instead of shooting the boss and he still died during the second meteor attack.

13. Zerol3onheart

Zerol3onheart Active Member

Dec 7, 2012
    I want to thank everyone in this thread, all of you guys are awesome. Also, press the power button. It took me 9 minutes to figure that out.

Post clear times!

Attached Files:

14. changery

changery New Member

Mar 24, 2013
    Just beat it! Great game! Will this game hit the front page of TA? May not have all the bells and whistles of other games, but this is now one of my top Zelda type games on iOS! Really came out of no where... And free!

15. 1adam12jw

1adam12jw Member

Apr 1, 2013
    NEED HELP! How do u get to the tower and how do u get to the door to use the card?

16. 1adam12jw

1adam12jw Member

Apr 1, 2013
    I assume there's a way around the big rock underground where u get sages scroll..... But I've played for hours and I can't find it.

17. validator

validator Active Member

Jan 28, 2011
    Hace you used the water icon on the shrine?

18. 1adam12jw

1adam12jw Member

Apr 1, 2013
    I can't get to the water shrine , how do you get there?

19. c.ihls

c.ihls Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2009
    Do you have the lantern from the underworld? Use it in the small dungeon at the beginning where you could only move one step. It'll illuminate and open the path to the warer temple.

20. 1adam12jw

1adam12jw Member

Apr 1, 2013
    I do have the lantern , went to said dungeon, cleared each room, assembled raft and continued to next set of rooms with mana plant and robots.... No water shrine....clearly I'm missing something simple, thanks for help so far though I appreciate it.