Fairune - Help and Spoilers

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by glarsky, Mar 31, 2013.

1. devonm36

devonm36 Member

Apr 4, 2013
    Tupper Lake, NY
    Oh!!! Wow! I can't believe I didn't notice that XD Thanks so much!!

2. kevinb1229

kevinb1229 Member

Apr 2, 2013
    United States (PA)
    No problem. I was stuck on that area myself, until someone else on the forums enlightened me. I'm just passing it on. :D

3. xfearlessangelx

xfearlessangelx Active Member

Apr 4, 2013
    What's that monster after the golden knight and before blood ball that's the last one I need before the final boss. Which phase three is a pain haha

4. xfearlessangelx

Apr 4, 2013
    Also if anyone needs help ill try my best lol:)

5. kevinb1229

kevinb1229 Member

Apr 2, 2013
    United States (PA)
    Must be one of those rare monsters that only appears occasionally. Haven't seen the one you're looking for myself; the only rare monster I've beaten is the Orc Prince.

And phase three becomes easier when you learn the patterns...

Three machine-gun volleys, laser, three machine-gun volleys, laser, meteors, repeat.

6. sea314

sea314 Member

Aug 9, 2012
    I can't find the fire tablet. I have the hatchet, I cut the tree in the fire place. There was only a green gem. I opened the door with the key and I can't do anything since there are two buttons. I don't know what to do.

7. xfearlessangelx

Apr 4, 2013
    Try to locate all the green gems there's three of them in the fire one is south when you first get in. The next one is west keep going west till you hit a wall then head south after you head south to right then figure out the path then you should have another gem then there once you get out of that area go north you cut that tree and there should be somewhere I don't remember what though.

8. xfearlessangelx

Apr 4, 2013
    There are like four or five of the rare ones. One is in the wind tower when you first walk in to get that sword. The other one is when you first use the red gems. The ball one is in the other world in the area with the healing plant.

9. devonm36

devonm36 Member

Apr 4, 2013
    Tupper Lake, NY
    What do you do with the Fire Icon? I went down the newly opened passageway and I only have a tablet, an ID card, and the Fire Icon. What do I do now? I'm so confused!

10. kevinb1229

kevinb1229 Member

Apr 2, 2013
    United States (PA)
    Go to the fire lands through the teleporter. In the room beyond the one with the Phantoms lies an item you need, but you need both the Oil and the Fire Icon to activate it. Take the Fire Icon off the pedestal if need be.

11. Bloko

Bloko Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2012
    You can put the statue in one button and step on the other. You can get the statue next to where you got the sword.

12. Thesilverpenguin

Apr 3, 2013
    I have the crystal key and I don't know know what to do now... ... .

13. kevinb1229

kevinb1229 Member

Apr 2, 2013
    United States (PA)
    Well, now you find the crystal door. Go due south from the top of the Sky Fortress to enter a room with six statues. South of that is a maze. The statues will help you get though the maze. At the end of the maze, you can unlock the door with the Crystal Key to earn another Sage's Tablet.

14. Thesilverpenguin

Apr 3, 2013
    I only have 1-4 sage's tablets how do I get the others?

15. kevinb1229

kevinb1229 Member

Apr 2, 2013
    United States (PA)
    The Sky Fortress has a few (all located from the cloud area), and the areas opened after you place the Icons on their respective pedestals have the rest.

Last post for today, be back tomorrow.

16. fairuner

fairuner Member

Apr 4, 2013
    Thank you so much!
    To Bloko

17. EverestoSama

EverestoSama New Member

Apr 5, 2013
    #57 EverestoSama, Apr 5, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2013
    Alright, so I have the three statues, and I'm level 25, and all my Ancient Codex says is "Only the evil scourge remains!", but I've combed the whole map and can't figure out what to do next. Someone else mentioned something about a "dragon scale" which I don't have, or know where to get, but I really can't figure out what to do next.

Edit: I figured it out finally. :p

18. EverestoSama

EverestoSama New Member

Apr 5, 2013
    #58 EverestoSama, Apr 5, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2013
    The one you're looking for is called the Skull Lord, and it's in the first cave that opens up when you place the fire icon on the pedestal, where you get your first sages tablet from. He's in the room right before the one that the ID Card was in. It has like 6 tombstones and several "Zombie Dramos" in there normally.

19. fairuner

fairuner Member

Apr 4, 2013
    How do you cut down trees?

20. EverestoSama

EverestoSama New Member

Apr 5, 2013

You get the hatchet in the fire realm, if I remember correctly, then you just walk up to one of the three dead looking trees, and you use the hatchet on it.