Fairune - Help and Spoilers

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by glarsky, Mar 31, 2013.

1. fairuner

fairuner Member

Apr 4, 2013
    Fire realm? How do i get there?

2. fairuner

fairuner Member

Apr 4, 2013
    How do i get to the third gem?

3. EverestoSama

EverestoSama New Member

Apr 5, 2013
    You get there by placing the red gems on the bird outline on the ground, in the same way the obelisk shows. The gem you're missing is probably the one to the left of the bird outline, you have to walk through the trees, there's one tree that you can walk through to the left.

4. namiko89

namiko89 New Member

Apr 5, 2013
    Maze?

I'm stuck at the maze with the 6 statues. I know its probably a dumb question but for the life of me I can't figure out how to get through it. The statue points in the direction you should go, and the dots under indicate how many times, right? And do you go from top to bottom?

5. namiko89

namiko89 New Member

Apr 5, 2013
    I'm stuck at the maze with the 6 statues. I know its probably a dumb question but for the life of me I can't figure out how to get through it. The statue points in the direction you should go, and the dots under indicate how many times, right? And do you go from top to bottom?

6. Ariloom

Ariloom Member

Apr 5, 2013
    The dots indicate the order of adviced direction: right, down, left, down, down, left - if i remember it right.

For the sage's tablets: i can't find the very last one and i don't remember were i found the other ones. Anyone can help?

7. fairuner

fairuner Member

Apr 4, 2013
    #67 fairuner, Apr 5, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2013
    Where is that tree? Im sorry, but if you can, can you get me a screenshot? Edit: i figured out where the last gem is, but how do i get there? Its the thing in the bottom and theres one of those trees with no wood EDIT: figured out thank you!

8. kevinb1229

kevinb1229 Member

Apr 2, 2013
    United States (PA)
    The caves opened by the icons contain about half, and the cloudy area on the top of the Sky Tower contains the rest. Let me know if you need specifics.

9. Mollydollyjones

Mollydollyjones New Member

Apr 5, 2013
    Sages tablet?

I have found every tablet but the last. I know where It is but I'm stuck trying to get to it...its the one in the castle (where you get the wind statue) with th two pillars and figure in front. Can anyone help? Thanks

10. smegly

smegly Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2012
    NY, NY
    There's a fake wall in that room you can walk through.

11. ellelisw

ellelisw New Member

Apr 5, 2013
    #71 ellelisw, Apr 5, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2013
    Water cave exit?

I'm also stuck without the key at the exit of the water cave. Can someone direct me toward where the key is found? I don't remember how I found the last key I needed.

Edit: never mind, I got it! Thanks anyways :)

12. onedestinyj

onedestinyj New Member

Apr 5, 2013
    Stuck after tablets

I got all the tablets and put them all and got dragon scale.
    Then I put the dragon scale in the new cave opened up.
    I am stuck from this point.

Tip says Only the evil scourge remains!

What do I have to do? I went over the whole map but couldn't find it.

13. Bloko

Bloko Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2012
    What are you looking for? If you already opened the gate with the scale then just go in there. :confused:

14. Esylin

Esylin New Member

Apr 4, 2013
    I'm in the room with the rainbow glass and 7 panels(?), I have all the tablet pieces and all 3 statues. What do I do now?

15. Wav123

Wav123 Member

Apr 5, 2013
    #75 Wav123, Apr 5, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2013
    Stuck there

I got the first fire icon, i can go in the hole created by the earthquake but there is a rock that i cant break and i can go under the "water" but im stuck too cause there is a door that i cant open

My recents items:
    the sage's tablet
    Id card
    Fire icon
    Seedling
    Spirit lamp

16. Wav123

Wav123 Member

Apr 5, 2013
    #76 Wav123, Apr 6, 2013

How you get the key ?

Nvm got it !

17. fairuner

fairuner Member

Apr 4, 2013
    #77 fairuner, Apr 6, 2013
    Stuck

I got the sage's tablet and the id card, the spirit lamp and i used the three logs to get to the other side of the water temple and i got the gold key, but now i'm stuck. Can someone help me please?:confused:

18. fairuner

fairuner Member

Apr 4, 2013
    Nvm i found the way

19. Mc.Derpington

Mc.Derpington New Member

Apr 6, 2013
    The Sky Maze

At the top of the tower where the 6 statues are and the Sky Icon is supposed to be, there is a maze that i cant figure out. I tried other advice on the thread but none worked. Does anyone know the exact pattern?

20. Bloko

Bloko Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2012
    . = 1, : = 2, ... = 3, :: = 4, .:. = 5, ::: = 6
    You just need to follow the directions corresponding to this sequence: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.