Fairune - Help and Spoilers

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by glarsky, Mar 31, 2013.

1. Shun5uk3

Shun5uk3 Member

Apr 7, 2013
    Oil

Where do I find the oil? I've found the pickaxe but where is the oil

2. Wav123

Wav123 Member

Apr 5, 2013

Press on the power button in the middle of the area

3. Shun5uk3

Shun5uk3 Member

Apr 7, 2013
    Can someone please tell me where the oil is? I've already gotten the pickaxe, axe, and fire emblem. All I need now is the oil... Please help. Thanks

4. Bloko

Bloko Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2012
    Use the pickaxe in the cracked spot on the little beach area.

5. Shun5uk3

Shun5uk3 Member

Apr 7, 2013
    What beach area?

6. Shun5uk3

Shun5uk3 Member

Apr 7, 2013
    Never mind found it thanks :D

7. RiversRunThrough

RiversRunThrough New Member

Apr 7, 2013
    Hey folks, there's a lot of great info here but a lot of it is really confusing! Does anyone have a simple explanation of how to get the fire icon? I've got all of the red and green gems, the oil is in the lantern, and the room past the dead tree in the fire area is totally empty.

8. goodbyi

goodbyi Member

Apr 7, 2013
    #108 goodbyi, Apr 7, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2013
    Did you press on the square in the center of the room?
    It should have lead to another place where there was two gray stones in the middle of the room. You need to get the statue of the warrior. It's at the top path of the bird transporter thingy (not the fire area, but the green pastures with bees and dramos). Then you turn left and cut down a dead tree and then turn right and there you have it.

Go back to the room with dead trees on the sides and then put a statue on one of the squares and step on the other.

I have my own question. What's an ID card and sage tablet because I have no idea what it is. I'm level 20 right now and it's telling me to fight blue knights and I don't even know where to go or what to do now.

9. Kittykat101

Kittykat101 New Member

Apr 6, 2013
    Help

What do I do with sage's tablet. And the ID card. :confused:

10. Shun5uk3

Shun5uk3 Member

Apr 7, 2013
    The I'd card is for opening metal doors. The sage tablets deliver a message once you get them all and you put them in slots after the wind temple( cloud place ) .there is a fake wall on one of the 3 stair cases to go up

11. Shun5uk3

Shun5uk3 Member

Apr 7, 2013
    I have a questions myself. Where do you get then 2nd to last sage stone gotten them all but the second to last one. Thanks

12. goodbyi

goodbyi Member

Apr 7, 2013
    #112 goodbyi, Apr 8, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2013
    How do I get the ID card and where's the third staircase and hidden wall?
    (Fire temple thingy or water place or the two or three caves or the weird metal cave?)

Sorry for asking again Dx

13. RiversRunThrough

RiversRunThrough New Member

Apr 7, 2013
    I'm sorry, we must be talking about different rooms- I've only found one area that is found by way of chopping down a dead tree, and there is no square in the center of it. (And I have the warrior statue.)

14. Shun5uk3

Shun5uk3 Member

Apr 7, 2013
    Have you placed the fire and water icons at the place where you began the game? It has 3 plates. Out the fire and water icons on 2 of them then go to one of the holes the icon make and the Id card will be I'm one of them

15. Shun5uk3

Shun5uk3 Member

Apr 7, 2013
    Will someone please answer this question? Is the 2nd to last sage tablet in the wind temple? If so which room and how to get it

16. goodbyi

goodbyi Member

Apr 7, 2013
    #116 goodbyi, Apr 8, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2013
    You know the entrance of the cloud temple with three holes in it?
    The right side place the air icon on it. (One I got stuck on. So maybe the same for you too?)
    The maze of statues has one. The pillars one on the left side also. The maze with a secret hole in the wall. Then there's the one with the dots and squares.

The rest I think are else where like in the holes made by the statue.

I'm right now stuck on the glowing statues and the picture of the sword glowing. I have placed the statues and have the dragon scale. What am I supposed to do now? Hunt the Scourge? Where is it?

17. Shun5uk3

Shun5uk3 Member

Apr 7, 2013
    So I did the pillar one, the dot one, and the one with the secret wall. So what the statue maze? The one you get the icon from?

18. goodbyi

goodbyi Member

Apr 7, 2013
    Yes, you use that one to get a piece of the tablet.

19. goodbyi

goodbyi Member

Apr 7, 2013
    When was I supposed to complete this and how am I supposed to?

The two gray squares... What am I supposed to put on them?

Attached Files:

20. Bew

Bew New Member

Apr 8, 2013
    Warrior statue on one square and yourself on the other.