Fairy Farm Add-Me thread

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by aejohns84, Sep 29, 2011.

1. bemoen

bemoen New Member

Sep 5, 2012
    Thank you for this tip. I did not see anything that specifically said "missing crystals" so used the "report a bug" to submit my ongoing issue. I also
    went to Contact Support to submitted the issue with the latest game I downloaded this morning just to see if would work. I really appreciate your suggestion. By the way, the help button is at the bottom of the screen so you have to scroll through all the offers to get there - something I had never done before.

2. bemoen

bemoen New Member

Sep 5, 2012
    Storage Problem

I am having problems moving things back into storage. I had to bring the wood pond and the magic cannon out of storage to complete a quest and now I can't put them back in. I also can't get the Christmas train set or the Magic Flame back in storage. I've tried moving them around and then try to store them and that doesn't work either. I've been having so many problems with this game since the Christmas update and none of the updates since have fixed any of the issues. If I didn't have so much time and effort invested in it, I would just delete it completely! I'm still waiting to hear from support about why I haven't been able to receive free crystals from Tapjoy since the Christmas update!

3. ashley22

ashley22 New Member

Feb 12, 2013
    Cookie: ORUCIESRA

4. Yora

Yora New Member

Feb 13, 2013
    Cookie. Ribustutum

Bottle. Setequais

5. veron

veron New Member

Oct 19, 2012
    the things you mentioned usually have something on it moving if the animation is ON. at that time, they can not be put into storage.. after a few hours, when no more animation on, you can.
    e.g. the flame, when you tap, there will be fire on top.. you cannot put it into storage until the flame is gone. samething like pond, lantern, etc.

missing crystals button can be at the top or at the bottom page. always works for me.

6. veron

veron New Member

Oct 19, 2012
    after visiting friends, you will get a devotion amulet along with other gifts as reward

7. veron

veron New Member

Oct 19, 2012
    at the shop.

8. Aivhen

Aivhen New Member

Feb 19, 2013
    Fairy FArm

i would just like to know where to get the century orchid and masquerade box..
    please kindly help.. thank you..:)

9. veron

veron New Member

Oct 19, 2012
    century orchid can be bought at the shop, decoration tab
    masquerade box can be found on the special offer sale box, on upper left side of the screen.

10. Aivhen

Aivhen New Member

Feb 19, 2013
    Veron

thank you so much for the information.. so you mean i need to have internet connection?? aawwwwtttsss..

11. veron

veron New Member

Oct 19, 2012
    yes, there must be connection with FF server for the sale box to appear. hurry, the sale box is is going to last for 1.5days more.
    you also need internet when opening or casting spells.

12. Aivhen

Aivhen New Member

Feb 19, 2013
    Veron

you see im not fond of playing games, until i found and hooked up on this fairy farm.. have you finished this game? can you help me.. hehehe where can i find the royal mail? for tristan the blacksmith.. :)

13. Leda

Leda New Member

Feb 3, 2013
    In the mailbox. It's a decoration, not a device.

14. Yora

Yora New Member

Feb 13, 2013
    Cookie. Umuspera

15. Aivhen

Aivhen New Member

Feb 19, 2013
    Leda

i mean the royal mail service..? becoz i must collect all the ingredients and mail them to tristan the blacksmith.. and do you have any cheats to gain more crystals for iphone and android phone? :)

16. Aivhen

Aivhen New Member

Feb 19, 2013
    Veron

i mean the royal mail service..? becoz i must collect all the ingredients and mail them to tristan the blacksmith.. and do you have any cheats to gain more crystals for iphone and android phone?:)

17. veron

veron New Member

Oct 19, 2012
    what is the actual wording of the quest?
    what i remember of the royal mail, is to send king's package using the mailbox...

18. Yora

Yora New Member

Feb 13, 2013
    Cookie
    Rumunteriera

19. Yora

Yora New Member

Feb 13, 2013
    Do you know where I can get the magic ball for my next quest?

20. veron

veron New Member

Oct 19, 2012
    yora,
    unfortunately magic ball was no longer available, it was removed in latest update..
    previously it was in decoration tab at the shop.
    you may skip task or wait for next update, in case it is inserted back in..but who knows when..?
    imo, just skip task so you can move forward with next quest :)