Universal Fall of Angels- Original iOS JRPG

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by FunnyTypo, Dec 13, 2011.

1. nn1332

nn1332 New Member

Feb 20, 2012
    Stuck!

I'm stuck here too. Can anyone help on how to defeat mognar the second time? Spent so long trying to figure it out.
    Thanks for any help. :)

2. nn1332

nn1332 New Member

Feb 20, 2012
    Got it!

Got it! Got to go for the head while it's behind the stone thing. Horray.

3. Isilel

Isilel Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2009
    How is the update? Is it working well? Haven't yet started the game, but I love the concept. Remains to see if execution is up to par...

4. awp69

awp69 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    I'd also be interested in hearing how the update is coming....particularly for those of us with the text box issue. I've held off on playing this until that's resolved.

5. Isilel

Isilel Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2009
    Coming? There is an update available right now and that's the one that I am asking about. They are sometimes unstable and stuff, so, I want to be sure before I commit.

6. awp69

awp69 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    OK, sorry for the misunderstanding. I actually removed the game from my device while waiting on the text box fix. Is that part of the update that's available now? If so, I may re-download it to give it a try.

7. FunnyTypo

FunnyTypo Active Member

Dec 11, 2011
    App developer
    UK
    Update

The upcoming update is going well! It contains a lot of new content that we really wanted to get absolutely right, which is why it's taken a little longer than we anticipated but it's very nearly ready- it's being tested, and we'll be submitting it to Apple tomorrow at the latest.

The text box issue has indeed been fixed, and it will be part of the upcoming update :) We've also made it so that it's possible to return to the mines from the second boss screen in Torrido as requested.

We haven't had reports of any problems with the update that was released last week, and nothing came up during testing so it should be good :)

8. Gunlock

Gunlock Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2010
    Update is now available for download. Thank you devs for your work!

Finally back to the game :)

9. VIBIDI

VIBIDI Member

Sep 27, 2009
    Update

Anyone else stuck on the underground code part? Came to a wall, able to tap on rocks. How does tbmmb fit with the knocking?

Thank you for the update to an excellent game!

10. joe1288

joe1288 Member

Feb 10, 2012
    help plz

ok so when i get to the underground passage how the heck do i solve the magnet puzzle, ive spent an hour on it to no avail XD

11. FunnyTypo

FunnyTypo Active Member

Dec 11, 2011
    App developer
    UK
    Hints

Hi everyone, hope you're enjoying the latest update! I just wanted to let you know that we've updated the Fall of Angels website 'Help' section to include the latest areas, including the stone wall and magnet puzzle:

http://www.fallofangelsgame.com/help.php

12. joe1288

joe1288 Member

Feb 10, 2012
    Thanks....but....

Well the tips certainly did come in handy but now..........................why do you guys end it on such a cliff hanger XD its torturous, I want to know what happens next lol the pain i tell you is agonizing

13. J2o

J2o Well-Known Member

Mar 4, 2011
    Why did you have to say it was a cliff hanger?!

You kinda just spoiled it for me...:mad::(

14. FunnyTypo

FunnyTypo Active Member

Dec 11, 2011
    App developer
    UK
    Glad you enjoyed the latest update!

Latest Update (V2.0) Spoiler:
    The cliffhanger is torturous for us too... It's so much fun making Fall of Angels, and we really can't wait to continue telling the story- it's all there in a big notepad on my desk just waiting to be made into a game. We just need to work hard to get enough exposure first, to make the next chapter possible!

As always, if anyone has any suggestions or improvements that they'd like to see, please drop us an email and let us know ([email protected]). We're also in the process of adding more material to our website, in particular the bonus section :)

15. istara

istara Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2009
    I am absolutely loving this game, but I've got a bit stuck with the
    Big Bird Boss
    towards the end, it keeps destroying my party really quickly, any tips/strategy?

Thanks ;)

16. Drexiel

Drexiel Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    Commercial Diver
    Ponce, PR
    this game doesn't look too bad on the ipad on 2x mode :)

gonna keep playing now :D

17. patch732

patch732 Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2010
    U.S.
    Highly recommended.

Just finished the game and I loved it. I hope this game gets enough exposure for a sequel.

18. FunnyTypo

FunnyTypo Active Member

Dec 11, 2011
    App developer
    UK
    Thanks for the comments, I'm really glad you're enjoying the game :)

Tips:
    The boss is immune to 'Smite', and doesn't take much damage from physical attacks. Sariel's 'Cross Cut' is a good attack to use, as is 'Indignation' if you found it. It's also weak against fire, making Sophia's 'Flame imbue' a good attack.

Personally I use Sariel and Sophia for their magic mentioned above, and Thomas purely as a healer. This is also arguably the best lineup for magical defence too. Spam the magic attacks, and don't hold back with healing your party as fully as possible with every turn preferably with 'Heal All'.

The boss uses a lot of magic attacks including quite a few that are fire based, so equipping Flame Vests is a good idea. It's also good to carry a bunch of Mana replenishing items.

There's a merchant outside the inner quorum entrance for items and equipment, along with an angel statue that will refill health and mana. This is a good base if it comes to levelling up a little, but hopefully it shouldn't come to that :) Good luck!

19. bigred447uk

bigred447uk Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2009
    Quality game and a quality response. Thank whoever is your chosen deity/belief system for the last few grains of integrity in a sea of freemium crap !

This game is in my never to be deleted folder !

(please don't let my appreciation of Mole Kart in my sig. colour your judgement of my appreciation of this game ! I've got flack for it in other threads !)

20. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    I'm keeping Fall of Angels in my signature for a while also... I am glad to see the game get a lot of acclaim and hyper (at least based on steady thread activity here) which I hope have translated to sole amount of financial profit for developer(s).

Big praise there, rpg-site is an amazing resource.